• Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

~ "Lord" 'basic sense' 'Loaf Keeper'.

'One Who Feed Dependants.'

'The Owner and Head of a feudal estate'

'a Person having great power and authority; Ruler, Master

'God'...'Jesus' often as 'Our' Lord' *

Are you taking the English use of the word "Lord" and applying that to the Greek meaning of the word "Kurios"?

~ When it comes to Scripture.

I want to Quote and Believe "The Word 0f Truth" 0f The Testaments.

You don't do that by interpreting the words of Scripture through the English meanings.

This way I'm not a witness to 'false doctrines', 'traditions of men'

'doctrines of men', 'customs', nor 'fables'.

But you are.

God said, "I have given Symbols through the witness of The Prophets." - Hosea 12:10

Who among you is a Prophet?

Are you claiming to be a prophet?

. . .

"The First Covenant" was not Dedicated by the blood of a lamb. But "The New Covenant" was:

- "For This Is My Blood 0f The New Covenant" - Matt.26:28

- "This Is My Blood 0f The New Covenant" - Mk.14:24

- "The New Covenant In My Blood" - Lk.22:20

Revelation 12:11 - "And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870

~ " Yeshua (THE CHRIST) "

~ " (CHRIST) Our Passover "

There's No Scripture to be Quoted for: Yeshua the passover lamb.

If Yeshua is the Christ, and the Christ is our Passover, then Yeshua is our Passover.

The only way you can claim Yeshua is not the Passover is to claim Yeshua is not the Christ.

So which is it, RW?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

~ When it comes to Scripture.

I want to Quote and Believe "The Word 0f Truth" 0f The Testaments.

This way I'm not a witness to 'false doctrines', 'traditions of men'

'doctrines of men', 'customs', nor 'fables'.

God said, "I have given Symbols through the witness of The Prophets." - Hosea 12:10

- In 'the second part' of 'a tabernacle'

'behind the second veil the part of the tabernacle which is called The Holiest 0f All'.

'the high priest went in alone once a year, NOT without blood, which he Offered FOR himself

and FOR The People's Sins Committed In Ignorance; The Holy Spirit Indicationg This,

THAT THE Way INTO The Holy 0f HOLIEST Of ALL Was NOT YET Made Manifest while

the First Tabernacle Was Still Standing. IT WAS SYBOLIC (FOR THE PRESENT TIME) [not furture times]

..."But Christ Came As High Priest

0f The Good things To Come WITH THE GREATER

AND MORE PERFECT Tabernacle not made with hands

that is Not 0f The Creation. NOT With The Blood 0f Goats and Calves, But With His Own Blood

He Entered The MOST Holy Place..."

..."For if The Blood 0f BULLS and GOATS, and The Ashes Of a HEIFER Sprinkling the Unclean,

Sacrifices For The Purifing 0f The Flesh, How MUCH MORE Shall The Blood 0f Christ..' [The LAMB 0f God]

~ Interesting, it doesn't say, Not With The Blood 0f lambs, but with His Own Blood.

It says "Not With The Blood 0f GOATS, CALVES, BULLS, ASHES OF A HEIFER". What? NO lambs? NO sheep?

Well friends, 'Not Even The First Covenant Was Dedicated Without Blood"

"For when MOSES had spoken Every Precept to all the people According To THE LAW,

he took The Blood 0f CALVES AND GOATS, with Water, Scarlet Wool, and hyssop

and Sprinkled Both The Book It's Self and All The People." Saying

This Is The Blood 0f The [first] Covenant Which God Has Commanded You."

"The First Covenant" was not Dedicated by the blood of a lamb. But "The New Covenant" was:

- "For This Is My Blood 0f The New Covenant" - Matt.26:28

- "This Is My Blood 0f The New Covenant" - Mk.14:24

- "The New Covenant In My Blood" - Lk.22:20

I'm not really sure your point, no one is saying that we should sacrifice a lamb,

><> That's Good, Because There Was No lamb Sacfiriced For "The First Covenant" <><

The first covenant was dedicated with the blood of animals, which was symbolic, for the second covenant.

><> False, "The First Covenant" was 'Dedicated' with "The Blood 0f Bulls and Goats" Which

"Was Symbolic FOR THE PRESENT TIME" - Heb.9:9

(NOT SYMBOLIC FOR THE SECOND COVENANT.) <><

Jesus is our passover "Lamb" because the blood of animals wasn't enough to cover our sins.

><> Jesus is "The Lamb 0f God" For the Dedication 0f "The New Covenant".

NOT The Dedication 0f The New Passover! <><

The passover lamb is a representation of what Jesus would do for the world.

><> What did the passove lamb do for Israel?

Which "CHRIST Our Passover" did for the world? <><

Also, the passover is not teachings of man but God given.

><> Why do act like "The First Covenant" and "The New Covenant" are Symbolic of "The Passover"?

"THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES" - Lev.23 ? (WAS NOT, NOR IS NOT, THE PASSOVER.)

- Moses' Dedication of 'The First Covenant' was for 'The First Tabernacle' - Heb.9

- Christ, High Priest 'With The GREATER AND MORE PERFECT TABERNACLE". - Heb.9:11<><

Leviticus 23:1 And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 2

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Which version are you using to quote this Scripture?

Hos 12:10 I spoke to the prophets; it was I who multiplied visions, and through the prophets gave parables. ESV

Hos 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets. KJV

Hos 12:10 I have also spokenH1696 byH5921 the prophets,H5030 and IH595 have multipliedH7235 visions,H2377 and used similitudes,H1819 by the ministryH3027 of the prophets. KJV+

Hos 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions and have used parables by the hand of the prophets. MKJV

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

RevelationWriter, on 24 October 2010 - 09:43 AM, said:

Can you direct me to the source of the definiton of Lord that you give as loaf keeper?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870

Can you direct me to the source of the definiton of Lord that you give as loaf keeper?

The etymology of the English word "lord," apparently.

Origin:

bef. 900; ME lord, loverd, OE hlāford, hlāfweard lit., loaf-keeper. See loaf1 , ward

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lord

I'd like to see what theology he writes about utilizing the etymology for the English word "God".

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Revelation Writer I think you should really pray about your understanding, and see where the Spirit leads, I am not saying this to be taken in offense. You are not making a clear position or point, and based on what you have been posting it appears as you have a false understanding as to what we believe. The points you are debating don't make much sense.

That's Good, Because There Was No lamb Sacfiriced For "The First Covenant"

Exodus 12:43-51, Passover Lamb, And it is symbolic for Jesus being our passover, ask Him.

><> What did the passove lamb do for Israel?

Which "CHRIST Our Passover" did for the world? <><

The passover lamb saved Israel by the blood of the lamb when they where still in egypt, anyone without the blood of the lamb lost their first born son. Exodus 12:1-15,

Jesus, Our passover lamb, gave His life as a sacrifice and His blood covers us and cleanses us. 1 Corinthians 5:7

><> False, "The First Covenant" was 'Dedicated' with "The Blood 0f Bulls and Goats" Which

"Was Symbolic FOR THE PRESENT TIME" - Heb.9:9

(NOT SYMBOLIC FOR THE SECOND COVENANT.) <><

We are in the new covenant, by the blood of Jesus. Which the sacrifices for sins symbolized also. The law was a tutor, awaiting for the New. Gal 3:24

Hebrews 9:23 Therefore it was necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens should be purified with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; 25 not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another

....Jesus is not, nor ever was the passover lamb. Jesus is The New Deal. Not Their Same Meal....

Truth

And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof. Exodus 12:48

Tells

Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: 1 Corinthians 5:7

See?

Get rid of the old hametz, so that you can be a new batch of dough, because in reality you are unleavened. For our Pesach lamb, the Messiah, has been sacrificed. 1 Corinthians 5:7 (Complete Jewish Bible Copyright 1998 by David H. Stern)

Hummm....

Purge out the old yeast, that you may be a new lump, even as you are unleavened. For indeed Messiah, our Passover, has been sacrificed in our place 1 Corinthians 5:7 The World English Bible: Messianic Edition (WEB:ME)

>>>>>()<<<<<

What Name Did Dear Mary Call Her LORD When He Was A Little Baby Boy Held Within Her Arms?

Clue! Sister Mary Was Not Greek!

But when she saw him, she was greatly troubled at the saying, and considered what kind of salutation this might be.

The angel said to her, "Don't be afraid, Miriam, for you have found favor with God.

Behold, you will conceive in your womb, and bring forth a son, and will call his name 'Yeshua.'

He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father, David,

and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever. There will be no end to his Kingdom." Luke 1:29-33 The World English Bible: Messianic Edition (WEB:ME)

So There You Have It!

The Hebrew Root Of Our Salvation Is The Root Of Jesse

Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah), Our Pesach Lamb, Our Passover Lamb

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart:

for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Love, Your Brother Joe

The etymology of the English word "lord," apparently.

Origin:

bef. 900; ME lord, loverd, OE hlāford, hlāfweard lit., loaf-keeper. See loaf1 , ward

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lord

I'd like to see what theology he writes about utilizing the etymology for the English word "God".

~ "Loaf Keeper" "One Who Feeds Dependants"

God gave them Manna From Heaven.

Jesus is The Bread 0f Life That Came Down From The Father.

Which version are you using to quote this Scripture?

Hos 12:10 I spoke to the prophets; it was I who multiplied visions, and through the prophets gave parables. ESV

Hos 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets. KJV

Hos 12:10 I have also spokenH1696 byH5921 the prophets,H5030 and IH595 have multipliedH7235 visions,H2377 and used similitudes,H1819 by the ministryH3027 of the prophets. KJV+

Hos 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions and have used parables by the hand of the prophets. MKJV

~ I like those versions too.

But the one I used is [NKJV]

I prefer "The Dead Sea Scrolls Bible" translated to English from Hebrew.

But I loaned it to a Pastor. Hope to use it at the end of next week. -