• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

AMERICA BEWARE- -CHRISTIAN BE READY

I wrote this and posted it on a different forum on Nov. 24, 2001.

Did anyone notice how crowded the roads were this Thanksgiving Holiday? I've never seen anything like it. What a mess!

Nobody wants fly anymore, it's not worth the risk. Many people are slaves to fear now, since the 9-11 attacks. Wisdom says "Stay on the ground", where it is almost safe.

No one fears driving down the road. But, what road are we on? Not too many of us actually know where we're headed, but I believe we are headed down the road to Ezekiel 38.

I hate to say this, but the Twin Towers were meant to fall. Thats right - meant to fall. Why would I say something like this? This just didn't happen by chance, or some kind of bad luck. And it sure wasn't Gods judgement against America, as some would have us believe, but that too shall come. No - I would rather believe that God is allowing Satan to catch himself in his own evil trap. Now the nations are choosing sides.

It seems to me, that God allowed all this to happen so that he could start moving certain Nations into place, for such a time as this. Although we were all surprised, God wasn't. He even showed us who the players would be. It's been written down, and for thousands of years. He is still on His throne, and His perfect plan is right on schedule folks!

Has anyone noticed lately, that President Bush has changed his view, just a tad or so? This used to be a war against Terrorism, but now he is saying it's a fight to save civilization itself. The world was changed after 9-11-01, and it will never be the same ever again.

America has just waged a war that it will never finish. The nations are starting to rage, and it's only gonna get worse......Isn't it just a little bit odd to see that the enemies that are targeted by the coalition are the very same ones found in Ezekiel 38? We always new that Russia would team up with the Arabs to attack Israel, but SURPRISE, SURPRISE: Who would have ever thought that the Arabs would've been terrorists, or terrorist supporters?

Ezekiel 38 will occur right after the rapture, and the rapture will cripple the U.S.A.. With the Church gone, and America on her knees, who will lead this war against the terrorists? The war on terrorism will be over. Look out Israel, their coming for you next. And God will turn His attention back on Israel after the rapture, and Israel will be victorious.

Christian - This is not a time to be fearful. We should be bold, and try to snatch as many as we can from the fire to come. Jesus commanded His people to "fear not". It wasn't a suggestion, or just some good advice. Why should a Christian be fearful anyway? If we are found in Him, we will never die, ever. We will pass from life, to life everlasting. Death has been swallowed up in victory.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

true commentary.  I felt the same.  

It had begun.  It was the beginning of chaos.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............   :exclaimation:

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Why do you think it will happen after the rapture??

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Angels4u

Some of us that believe there will be a pre-trib rapture, see the battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39, happen very soon after the rapture takes place, and right before the tribulation starts. In your reading of these two chapters you should have noticed the verses that say Israel will burn the weapons for fuel for 7 years. This I believe is a reference to when this battle takes place right before the 7 year tribulation. Now of course we can

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Maranatha,

Yes. I can see it happen before the tribulation, thank you for showing that Israel will burn their weapons for fuel for 7 years, I read it Ez 38 before,but I forgot.

And yes, I do believe in the pre rapture!!!

This war  can happen at any time, so the rapture can be very near......

Maranatha, Jesus is coming soon!!!

Angels

Why do you think it will happen after the rapture??

Hello Angels4U,

I also believe that Ezekiel 38 will have a double fulfillment. Here are some very striking differences that I have cut and pasted from one of my other threads,"WHO's WHO IN EZEKIEL 38?"  This is a good question Angels. Check this out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Plenty of differences between the war of Ezekiel 38 and the war of Armageddon. I believe that Ezekiel 38 mostly talks about a war that will happen before the tribulation, but it also briefly mentions the one that will come later, Armageddon, That will take place in the second half of the tribulation, but there are clearly some major differences. I will tackle them here now.

POINT ONE - In Ezekiel - there are definate allies mentioned and they are limited in number, while other nations stand in opposition. But, in Armageddon- All nations are allied together against Jerusalem without exception.

POINT TWO - In Ezekiel - the invasion comes from the north. But, in Armageddon - the invasion comes from the whole earth.

POINT THREE - In Ezekiel - the purpose of the Russian invasion is to take spoil or rob them. But, in Armageddon - the purpose will be to destroy ALL the jews.

POINT FOUR - In Ezekiel - there is a protest against the invasion. But, in Armageddon - there is NO protest, because ALL nations are coming against Israel.

POINT FIVE - In Ezekiel - the invasion is stopped by the convulsions of Nature. But, the Armageddon invasion is stopped by the second coming of Christ.

POINT SIX - In Ezekiel - the invasion is stopped on the mountains of Israel. But, in Armageddon - the invasion is stopped in the area between Petra and Jerusalem.

POINT SEVEN - In Ezekiel - the invasion takes place while Israel is living securely in the land. But, in Armageddon the invasion takes place while Israel is in flight, or in hiding after the Abomination that causes Desolation.

These seven points or differences are why I believe that the rapture will happen first, then Russia will have a short period of time to attack with the Arabs. But it is clearly a different war than Armageddon. I believe that Armageddon is only briefly mentioned in Ezekiel 38 : 8 - After many days you will be called to arms (the hook in her jaw). In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. (peace) = tribulation. (emphasis) added.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

I

I

• 3 months later...

Luke 21:24b - "Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."

Ephesians 1:9-10 - "And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, (10)to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment--to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.

Zechariah 12:2-3 - "Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. (3) And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.