wyguy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the treatment towards children is a good sign of the end. The abuse, murder, abortion and so much ugly stuff happening to children is a clear sign things are getting crazy. Sadly most people don't believe in an end.

Thank you for saying this. I care very much about children as an abuse survivor grown up. I have never recovered from incest. Bless you.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/15/1967

We can't know the day and hour, but we can know the season. I look at the state of the (Laodicean) church; the push for a unified, global religion; global economic collapse; obscured borders (i.e., North America, specifically between North and South America and Canada); the nibbling away of the US' rights guaranteed in the Constitution--with the 1st Amendment in the crosshairs right now; secular humanism replacing Judeo-Christian values; and of course, Israel and the surrounding nations . . . notwithstanding natural and astronomical events and calamities ever increasing . . .

Based on scripture and prophecy and the re-birth of Israel as a nation, I believe we have less time than majority of folks think, with the end of this age coming about on or before (I go with way before) 2030.

But above all, I am doing my best to get my spiritual house in order. What will be, will be and I know that I'm in good hands--and it's NOT with Allstate. ;-)

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Birthday:  12/02/1998

I hope Jesus is going to come back soon. Times are getting worse, money is a big problem, disease, etc.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I hope Jesus is going to come back soon. Times are getting worse, money is a big problem, disease, etc.

I would encourage you as He has me!

Mt 10:27-31

27 "Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops. 28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

NKJV

I also can personally witness this truth that Christ endured all the pain and suffering of sins punishment-> so that we <- when pain presents itself to our members (body) The Lord Christ meticulously allows what we can endure that we might have the fellowship of His sufferings (bringing understanding and depth to us in His Word) but not more than we can bear so that we are overcome!

Php 3:10-11

10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

NKJV

Never in my walk have I been more divided out from that which does not continue to that which does but in the time of suffering!

Love, Steven

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Birthday:  12/02/1998

Good.