MARANATHA

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I know this isn't the thread for this, but since the majority of my post are here I am posting this to my brothers who have communicated our prospectives with each other. I ask the moderator to leave this post here if possible, if not I will understand. We are moving back to Louisiana from Washington State. 3,000 miles. It will be a long drive. I will not have internet service after today. It will be several weeks to a month before I can get back with you all. Will post to you as I can. GOD bless you all and pray for our safe trip home. Your brother in CHRIST, MARANATHA.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Dear Maranatha,

I love that word "Maranatha"

You wrote you are going home, but you know what? We might be all HOME someday soon, wouldn't that be awsome?

We have coffee all right?

Love in Christ and God Bless, Angels

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

May the Lord bless you with a peaceful and safe drive back. I too, have another friend that is moving back to Florida from Bothel, Washington. Me and him go way back. We became best friends at the age of 6 in Bowie, Md. I consider you a friend and a brother too, even though we have not met personally yet, but we will some day soon in a place that is being prepared for us by the Worlds Greatest Master Carpenter!! We'll be waiting for your return, and you know we'll leave the light on for you. Stay safe Bro!! :exclaimation: