IGNORED

IHOP being sued by IHOP!

So Is IHOP Offended By People Who Pray At IHOP? Is Their Food That Bad?

I Agree, The Prayer Ministry Is Confusing When They Use ihop As Their Name....

Makes Me Think About A Triple Stack With Blueberry Syrup! :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Actually, I am thinking the problem might be the internet.

www.ihop.com - pancake house

www.ihop.org - prayer

Search "ihop" - you get both.

I bet the pancake house is getting customer complaints about that.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

They should just change it to IHOPE and move on. International House of Pray-ers and Evangelists.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

justin, :thumbsup:

thank you! :)

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

So Is IHOP Offended By People Who Pray At IHOP? Is Their Food That Bad?

I Agree, The Prayer Ministry Is Confusing When They Use ihop As Their Name....

Makes Me Think About A Triple Stack With Blueberry Syrup! :)

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

WHen I first read the title of this article I was confused becasue I intially thought it was one IHOP suing another IHOP restranant. My curiousity got the better of me and thats how I am here replying after reading the article.

I kinda think that the IHOP- prayer should be more willing to change their name and comply and kinda think that by not doing so its giving Christians a bad name. I think they should be cooperating instead of letting this tension bulid on. We as Christians should behave in ways to make others long for Christ not resent His followers. The way I see it is the prayer organization is defrauding the restraunet and if they dont back down they will make the situation worse.

I seriously wonder if they are aware that they are doing a poor job of representing Christ to the public.

The soultion seems simple. We need to pray for this because seriously my sisters and Brothers the world is having so many negative light on Christians ... u can see for urself by also reading a review on pluggedinonline.org of the movie "Easy A". Christians are portrayled in this movie as hystercial, hypocricital, uncompassionate, judgemental, and uncaring. the movie mocks Christians as well as prayer and singing to God.

WHen I first read the title of this article I was confused becasue I intially thought it was one IHOP suing another IHOP restranant. My curiousity got the better of me and thats how I am here replying after reading the article.

I kinda think that the IHOP- prayer should be more willing to change their name and comply and kinda think that by not doing so its giving Christians a bad name. I think they should be cooperating instead of letting this tension bulid on. We as Christians should behave in ways to make others long for Christ not resent His followers. The way I see it is the prayer organization is defrauding the restraunet and if they dont back down they will make the situation worse.

I seriously wonder if they are aware that they are doing a poor job of representing Christ to the public.

The soultion seems simple. We need to pray for this because seriously my sisters and Brothers the world is having so many negative light on Christians ... u can see for urself by also reading a review on pluggedinonline.org of the movie "Easy A". Christians are portrayled in this movie as hystercial, hypocricital, uncompassionate, judgemental, and uncaring. the movie mocks Christians as well as prayer and singing to God.

Praying!