• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

I dont know if anyone else has heared this connection but some see a connection between scripture and Apollo.. Once I find out more I will share more, its been a while since I have heared the connnection,

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

For what it's worth.

The first seal breaks and a rider comes upon a white horse. In the end Jesus comes upon a white horse when he conquers and claims his kingdom. This first seal rider is as was said before the imposter who is coming before him. The mystery of the bow in the passage is one of peace. Though the bow is thought of as a weapon many forget that God set his bow in the clouds when entering into a covenant of peace with the people. This conqueror is one who has a kingdom and destroys the people of God by making peace with them.

Dan 8:23-25 ¶ And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify [himself] in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

There is nothing that will cause God to raise his hand against his people and destroy them faster than them being in league with Satan in some covenant relationship. This is one reason I discourage people from voting for the lesser of two evils as electing someone as your leader is entering into a covenant relationship with them where you make them your head. Dangerous ground if they are not truly of Christ, which the bible says none are. Buyer beware.

In Jesus Name,

Gary