BlindSeeker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,031
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

I don't pretend to be able to convince you. You get insulted and angered if I simply ask you to clarify something you said in a post. I certainly don't think you have the patience to deal with the hermeneutic/exegitical issues that seem to be prevalent in trying to make America fit into the book of Revelation.

I certainly am not flatter by your comments . . . any more than the countless others you have so spoken down to. Its what you always do . . . like again, you having to tell me about how you "certainly don't think" I "have the patience to deal with the hermeneutic/exegitical issues that seem to be prevalent in trying to make America fit into the book of Revelation." I don't take it personal, because you do it to everyone you don't agree with.

Angry? not the least . . . but still sad . . . because over the years I have watch you repeatedly do more and more this very thing you have repeatedly openly admitted doing and acknowledged is unacceptable behavior of one Christian towards another. There is no real discussing things with you, and my patience isn't the answer to it because you already know everything.

Perhaps if you submitted your perspectives of Revelation to everyone and allow them to be examine . . . .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,031
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

My worthy family, I have decided to close this thread.

Everyone that has wanted to say something has had the opportunity and most likely has. One thing for sure, no one needs to hear anymore what I think . . . we all need to hear from God.

Why is it we all pray and God doesn't reveal the same to all? I just don't know. Perhaps its just our own hearts. Anyway, it really doesn't matter so much what I think . . . as much as it matter why I do whatever I do . . . and same for you my friends.

In thinking all this over, this is the passage I feel to close with -

Ro 14:1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike.
Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

I know we're not talking about eating or observing days in this thread . . . but rather about the judgment coming to America. So please, let the peace of God guide you in this matter.

But leave? or stay? Listen sisters and brothers, it only matters either way if we are truly doing it as unto the Lord. It can't be because it is what we want to do or out of affections for country, family or whatever would make it more preferable or convenient. But whichever, whatever, it should be as Paul says, because each are fully persuaded in their own minds.

I don't know where everyone else is, nor am I judging or despising anyone. I pray you all, my country and the best for all. This isn't easy for me, I have much concern and heartache for so many family and friends . . . for years have asked, pleaded with God to show me if what I see is wrong. I would like to be wrong. It'd just make things easier. I'm tired.

I just know I have to be honest and like a watchman must share what I believe God has persuaded me by the scripture and through prayer what I personally need to do for my family. My intent was never to prove any of us as right or wrong, mature or immature, weak in the faith or strong. If I have offended any, I ask your forgiveness.

Grace, peace and love to all. Live for the King.