BlindSeeker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I finished watching the video, B.S. I agree with the author that islam may very well be the one world religion. I do NOT agree with, or understand, his suggestion that we 'flee'. Americans don't run and we don't quit. What is the point of dispersing around the world? To give America to the enemy? I'm just not getting it. :noidea:

One doesn't have to be a believer to see that the United States will be gone somewhere down the road. The U.S. is becoming a different country. Whether we run or not, this country will not be here in the near distant future.

We don't need to run in order to give this country to the enemy, we're doing it now. Take a look around. How are the morals of this country compared to when you were a child? It's getting worst everyday. It's not just abortion and gay marriage that's bringing this country down, it's everything. There are no morals left in this country.

Sorry, man...you just aren't qualified to speak for the entire country. Do you know everyone in the U.S.? I'd venture the answer would be 'no'. As I said in another post, where are you going to go where people are more moral? I really am getting tired of this 'America is the worst country on earth' drivel. Nothing personal, it's not only you saying these things, but I think there are many who can't wait for this country to fall. I hope all of you are deeply disappointed for a long, long time.

An alternate thought.

The "powers that be" are building up the nation of Islam to be a formidable opponent to the Judao-Christian peoples and will foment a war between the two with the goal of destroying all three. Throwing in most of the rest of the world, those left will be pretty disgusted with religion as a whole.

ln steps the beast that brings peace and those left in the world will fall at his feet and demand he/it be the world leader.

You may have a point there, as to the agenda, but God will not let His people be destroyed.

The United States is not "His people".

The United States is the most Christian nation on earth ...... we ARE His people. Not His chosen people, but His sheep just the same.

An alternate thought.

The "powers that be" are building up the nation of Islam to be a formidable opponent to the Judao-Christian peoples and will foment a war between the two with the goal of destroying all three. Throwing in most of the rest of the world, those left will be pretty disgusted with religion as a whole.

ln steps the beast that brings peace and those left in the world will fall at his feet and demand he/it be the world leader.

You may have a point there, as to the agenda, but God will not let His people be destroyed.

The United States is the most Christian nation on earth ...... we ARE His people. Not His chosen people, but His sheep just the same.

Just because 2/3s of the people here claim to be christian, doesn't make this a christian nation.

Over 200 million people here claim to be christian and yet we still have people starving to death within our borders. We have one of the largest populations of homeless families. We have some of the wealthiest churches in the world but we leave it up to social services to care for the needy.

Guest shiloh357

An alternate thought.

Just because 2/3s of the people here claim to be christian, doesn't make this a christian nation.

Over 200 million people here claim to be christian and yet we still have people starving to death within our borders. We have one of the largest populations of homeless families. We have some of the wealthiest churches in the world but we leave it up to social services to care for the needy.

Actually, churches in America provide a very siginificant amount of services to the needy. Churches all over America do a lot for the needy. They just don't get the press recognition for it. The church is not commissioned to eliminate poverty, so it is unfair to act like they are not doing anything.

Guest shiloh357

I finished watching the video, B.S. I agree with the author that islam may very well be the one world religion. I do NOT agree with, or understand, his suggestion that we 'flee'. Americans don't run and we don't quit. What is the point of dispersing around the world? To give America to the enemy? I'm just not getting it. :noidea:

One doesn't have to be a believer to see that the United States will be gone somewhere down the road. The U.S. is becoming a different country. Whether we run or not, this country will not be here in the near distant future.

First of all, no one has at this point demonstrated anything one way or the other about America's future. America is being read into and projected onto biblical prophecy and this with absolutely no evidence. Evidently, its in vogue to condemn America and justify hatred of this country with sloppy, incompetent handling of Scripture as is painfully evident in this thread.

The Bible makes exactly ZERO references to the United States and we have false prophets and false teachers who have taken it upon themselves to fill in the gaps with baseless assumptions and they impose their assumptions on Scripture.

The end-time scenario focuses primarily on the Middle East. The fact that the United States is not mentioned is neither bad or nor good. It certainly does not warrant the notion that the United States is the 8th beast or similar nonsense. It is better to be silent wehre the Bible is silent. The Bible does not say anything about the US in the end times, and we have no business trying to make the US fit a scenario that is the product of homemade, junk theology someone cooked up in their basement.

You could be right. It's a good thing my post has nothing to do with bible prophecy. :thumbsup:

Actually what you said bears directly on prophecy and you seem to be in the condemn America camp. If you think America is so bad, why stay here? Why compromise your moral perfectionism by participating in and enjoying the fruits of such a wicked nation?

First of all, no one has at this point demonstrated anything one way or the other about America's future. America is being read into and projected onto biblical prophecy and this with absolutely no evidence. Evidently, its in vogue to condemn America and justify hatred of this country with sloppy, incompetent handling of Scripture as is painfully evident in this thread.

The Bible makes exactly ZERO references to the United States and we have false prophets and false teachers who have taken it upon themselves to fill in the gaps with baseless assumptions and they impose their assumptions on Scripture.

The end-time scenario focuses primarily on the Middle East. The fact that the United States is not mentioned is neither bad or nor good. It certainly does not warrant the notion that the United States is the 8th beast or similar nonsense. It is better to be silent wehre the Bible is silent. The Bible does not say anything about the US in the end times, and we have no business trying to make the US fit a scenario that is the product of homemade, junk theology someone cooked up in their basement.

You could be right. It's a good thing my post has nothing to do with bible prophecy. :thumbsup:

Actually what you said bears directly on prophecy and you seem to be in the condemn America camp. If you think America is so bad, why stay here? Why compromise your moral perfectionism by participating in and enjoying the fruits of such a wicked nation?

Really?

Then why did you say this?

The Bible makes exactly ZERO references to the United States

And this?

America is being read into and projected onto biblical prophecy and this with absolutely no evidence.

And?

The Bible does not say anything about the US in the end times

An alternate thought.

So.....because some people don't know what they should be doing for the poor, you're saying they aren't Christians? Now please provide the source for your statements that people are starving to death within our borders (I have never heard of ONE case of anyone starving to death in the U.S.....at least not because they couldn't get food) and that we have one of the largest homeless populations. See? It's not enough to just make statements; they need to be backed up with figures, statistics and studies. I'm not being combative here but ,when someone does nothing but trash talk my country, I want to see proof of their allegations.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Revelation 13: 6 So it opened its mouth in blasphemies against God to insult his name and his Sh'khinah, and those living in heaven; 7 it was allowed to make war on God's holy people and to defeat them; and it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 Everyone living on earth will worship it except those whose names are written in the Book of Life belonging to the Lamb slaughtered before the world was founded. 9 Those who have ears, let them hear! 10 "If anyone is meant for captivity, into captivity he goes! If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he is to be killed!" This is when God's holy people must persevere and trust!

• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,038
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

I'll ignore that weak attempt at sarcasm.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being honest.

B.S., it appears you have a problem if you buy into what John Price is saying here. Where are you going to flee to that has higher morals? Europe? Canada? Australia? Africa? That's ludicrous. The only place you'll escape gay issues and abortion being legal is a muslim country.....and those things are going on in those countries as well; it's just hidden. Running away is the coward's way and God is not telling us to do this. If you can produce anything from the Bible that refers to US, in the United States, as people that need to flee..... I'm all ears. I believe the passages you quote are telling the readers to not keep company with unbelievers and those who live in depravity, not telling them to abandon their countries. That would be like trying to run away from air. :rolleyes:

See herein lies the difference between you and me, what we believe.

I believe it is a literal departure, you don't. Fine.

I don't believe our obedience to God's word to "Come out of her my people" is "fleeing" for a place "that has higher morals," or that we're "running away" because it "is the coward's way.

I accept that you don't see it, get it or believe it. No problem.

I'll ignore that weak attempt at sarcasm.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being honest.

B.S., it appears you have a problem if you buy into what John Price is saying here. Where are you going to flee to that has higher morals? Europe? Canada? Australia? Africa? That's ludicrous. The only place you'll escape gay issues and abortion being legal is a muslim country.....and those things are going on in those countries as well; it's just hidden. Running away is the coward's way and God is not telling us to do this. If you can produce anything from the Bible that refers to US, in the United States, as people that need to flee..... I'm all ears. I believe the passages you quote are telling the readers to not keep company with unbelievers and those who live in depravity, not telling them to abandon their countries. That would be like trying to run away from air. :rolleyes:

See herein lies the difference between you and me, what we believe.

I believe it is a literal departure, you don't. Fine.

I don't believe our obedience to God's word to "Come out of her my people" is "fleeing" for a place "that has higher morals," or that we're "running away" because it "is the coward's way.

I accept that you don't see it, get it or believe it. No problem.

Kudos for making statements instead of answering questions, B.S. You're very good at it. but.....I'd still like answers to my questions. :rolleyes: