• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Why Obama wants Republicans to win in November

His poll numbers continue to plummet. His "stimulus" and other massive spending programs have not only failed to revive the economy, but have saddled future generations with unpayable debt. Most voters want to repeal the cornerstone of his presidency

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

That's it. We're doomed.

No matter what we do, it's the wrong thing to do.

:(

:24: :24: :24:

>>>>>()<<<<<

The Score Card Is Not Hidden Within The Back Rooms Of Political Operatives Or Their Press

What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:27

But It Is Boldly Declared Within The Eternal Writ

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

Poor Power Lovers And Freinds

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Matthew 12:30

Who Will Ever Learn

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Who Wll Pray

And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

Give us day by day our daily bread.

And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Luke 11:2-4

Who Will Cry

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:21

Who?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I don't believe it will work.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

I've figured this would be an issue from the start. Obama is out of options, so far as the blame game goes. It the Republicans don't take back at least some control in November, he'll be forced to start canibalizing his own people. Can't say that would be a bad thing, especially where Pelosi is concerned, but I will still have to hit the polls & vote any & all incumbents out when I get the chance. As much as I enjoy watching Obama & his pals twisting in the wind, I can't in good conscience let them keep holding all the reins if there's any chance that my vote might change it.

I'd like to believe that the American people will NEVER fall for the same slick dog & pony show that got Obama elected the first time, but they seem to have notoriously short memories. So I guess I'll just have to hope he goes one & done, and keep on trusting that God is in control whatever happens.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I've figured this would be an issue from the start. Obama is out of options, so far as the blame game goes. It the Republicans don't take back at least some control in November, he'll be forced to start canibalizing his own people. Can't say that would be a bad thing, especially where Pelosi is concerned, but I will still have to hit the polls & vote any & all incumbents out when I get the chance. As much as I enjoy watching Obama & his pals twisting in the wind, I can't in good conscience let them keep holding all the reins if there's any chance that my vote might change it.

I'd like to believe that the American people will NEVER fall for the same slick dog & pony show that got Obama elected the first time, but they seem to have natoriously short memories. So I guess I'll just have to hope he goes one & done, and keep on trusting that God is in control whatever happens.

The Lord is definitely in control, winsome. I'm of the opinion that, if Congress swings back to GOP control, President Obama will feel free to move center. I think he will do a better job if the power is balanced. And, if things go bad, Congress can blame him and he can blame Congress, and vice versa; they can all claim credit when things go well. It worked from 1994 to 2000 so...why not? I am also voting against the incumbents in November, even though my representatives haven't done such a bad job, they've still been in office too long. :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

That's it. We're doomed.

No matter what we do, it's the wrong thing to do.

:(

A child of God doomed what do you believe?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Every time something goes on that looks promising, someone posts a reason why it is/will make things worse.