IGNORED

Election Day

OrangeNeck

Guest C.D. Light
If everyone could just encourage their co-workers, friends, and family members to vote for good and honest politicans, maybe we could make an even bigger difference in the next election. We all could start today to try to get more people to register to vote, and show them the political party that is best for America. Does anyone else agree?

Commentator--It sound like a good plan, but unfortunately we have been trying to do that for decades, yet the decay still exists, and moreso than ever.

I dont believe that any of the Partys are "good".  In the end, they all will play the game, or else.

We have a republican governor, and he is just about the worst thing that has ever happened to us.  We still dont have concealed weapon carry laws.  He is acting like he is in someone's hip pocket, claims we are desperate for more money in the state, yet we have a 50 Billion $ surplus, simply because they have NEVER returned what was left at the end of each year, back to the people.

ALL government is supposed to end up with $0 at the end of the year and if there is anything left over, they MUST lawfully return it to the taxpayers.  Instead, they put it into various and numerous funds, and it is on their FINANCIAL STATEMENT.

It is this FS that we should keep our eyes on; NOT the Budget.  The Budget is NOT the same thing as the State FS.

I tell you they are ALL as crooked as a dogs hind leg, regardless of party.  

Im afraid we cannot look to politicians to do us any favors, or to do anything that will make us the America that we once were.

Example:  In the first month of the Bush Admin. and the tyrant communist janet reno having ridden off to florida in her little red truck, we all breathed a sign of relief.

We were now "blessed" with a Republican Atty. General; not only that, he was a "christian".  Now everything would return to "wonderful".

BUT, when the baptist minister of a large church in Indiana, who was under seige by the tyrants from the IRS in a standoff, to TAKE their church away from them simply because they did not agree to be free unpaid tax collectors for the IRS,

this minister wrote, called, emailed our beloved ASHCROFT to put a stop to this illegal tyranny, Ashcroft remained silent.

He didnt even have the courtesy to respond to his "brother".

And he stood by while the irs STOLE this church away from the people.  They lost everything.

Now, let me say this:  The irs has NO legal jurisdiction out in the states.  And the supreme court long ago ruled that "no agent has ANY police power".  Ive read the irs code, the fed regs, on these things, and its too long to explain, but the minister was right, and the irs was totally illegal in what they did.

Specifically, regarding the W-4 form which all employers FORCE all employees to sign, forcing them to allow this theft of their wages ---in the irs Code it states that

This certificate is a MUTUAL agreement, and can be cancelled by EITHER party at ANY time.

So the minister was simply following the Code, right to the letter.  Either Ashcroft is ignorant of this or else he didnt have enought intestinal fortitude to stand up for what was right.  He knew if he did, it would have set a national PRECEDENT and more people would have followed suit.  That would have threatened the tyrannical game that the irs plays with the People.  

Are any here getting the picture Im trying to draw?

CD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I agree C.D.

There is corruption in both parties and probably at almost every level. It appears to start with the President, and everything rolls down hill from there. But I believe the President himself is just a pawn, and the real power is in the hands of those who control the banking systems, that's right, I mean the globalists that are pushing this New World Order. They own most of the tv network news stations and radio too. Christians have to fight to just keep their heads above water. I used to like the Family Channels CBN News, but they were bought out by Fox, and now it is known as Fox Family and it is pretty much garbage. They are cramming this garbage down Americas throat and I believe that this is just the beginning of the strong delusion that will fall on all the unbelievers in the tribulation. It's not going to just pop up all of a sudden folks, it's already in the works, just as the spirit of lawlessness is already at work. These people are so sly that most christians aren't even aware of what the left hand is doing. I wouldn't underestimate the evil forces. Satan is still the prince of darkness and temporarily having his way with the world, and he will continue to have his way until Christ returns to destroy him.

Here is an alarming statistic. In the church, those who claim to be born again, their divorce rate is just as high as the rest of the worlds, 50 %. Can you say, "5 foolish virgins"??

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

"In the last days, evil men shall get worse and worse." Has anyone ever read this verse in the Bible? Maybe it applies to this generation of "leaders".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

"In the last days, evil men shall get worse and worse." Has anyone ever read this verse in the Bible? Maybe it applies to this generation of "leaders".

Right on Commentor,

This is a very good point you bring up. It's not going to get any better, that is until Jesus comes with all of His saints to take this world back for the glory of His heavenly Father.

It kinda reminds me of a song that I love to sing:

I went to the enemies camp, and I, took back what he stole from me. I took back what he stole from me. I took back what he stole from me.

He's under my feet

He's under my feet

He's under my feet

Satan is under my feet

Guest C.D. Light
I agree C.D.

There is corruption in both parties and probably at almost every level. It appears to start with the President, and everything rolls down hill from there. But I believe the President himself is just a pawn, and the real power is in the hands of those who control the banking systems, that's right, I mean the globalists that are pushing this New World Order. They own most of the tv network news stations and radio too. Christians have to fight to just keep their heads above water. I used to like the Family Channels CBN News, but they were bought out by Fox, and now it is known as Fox Family and it is pretty much garbage. They are cramming this garbage down Americas throat and I believe that this is just the beginning of the strong delusion that will fall on all the unbelievers in the tribulation. It's not going to just pop up all of a sudden folks, it's already in the works, just as the spirit of lawlessness is already at work. These people are so sly that most christians aren't even aware of what the left hand is doing. I wouldn't underestimate the evil forces. Satan is still the prince of darkness and temporarily having his way with the world, and he will continue to have his way until Christ returns to destroy him.

Here is an alarming statistic. In the church, those who claim to be born again, their divorce rate is just as high as the rest of the worlds, 50 %. Can you say, "5 foolish virgins"??