IGNORED

Daniel 8:23

Catsmeow

http://www.chn-net.com/images/abdul3.jpg

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Dan 8:23 (KJV)

Their Kingdom - Islam

Come to the Full - 2 billion and growing

Fierce Countenance - Have a look at the photo. He is also more "stout" than his fellows (Daniel 7:20)

Understanding Dark Sentenances - Koran

Some other thoughts to consider..

Have anglo / Half Arab - Can possibly be later identified as Half Jewish as his mother is british. (Kinda like how John Kerry just discovered!) The jews recognize their own through the mother; the arabs/muslims through the father. what a convenient fit he is!

He will rise to power not through his own muscle..

(white horse with an empty bow Rev 6:2 and Daniel 8:24)

(And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people Daniel 11:23)

Through the backing of the U.S. and Israel...with their power watch him uproot portions of Syria,Iraq and Saudi Arabia the three horns against a comprehensive peace with Israel).

The little horn King Abdullah II begins his centrist lobby as the deliverer of peace and security in the middle east! Notice his references to his lineage giving him authority to speak both as descendant of mohammed and as rightful heir to the throne of baghdad (thru his grandfather King Abdullah I). His centrist approach toward extremists of all faiths is key to him gaining acceptance of the secular masses around the world.. Read this excerpt from the 12/7 Washington Post

THE TRUE VOICE OF ISLAM

By King Abdullah II of Jordan

[The Washington Post - Saturday, December 7, 2002]: AMMAN -- This week marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan, when Muslims throughout the world take time to reflect upon the values of our faith: compassion, goodwill and respect for others. These are core ideals in Islam, the faith that my family, the Hashemites, descendants of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Him, has served for 40 generations. Our religion calls us to live and work for justice and to promote tolerance. Daily, we share God's blessing: Salaam Aleikum -- "Peace be upon you."

This is the true voice of Islam, but it is not the voice that Americans always hear. Instead, they hear the hatred spewed by groups mistakenly called Islamic fundamentalists. In fact, there is nothing fundamentally Islamic about these extremists. They are religious totalitarians, in a long line of extremists of various faiths who seek power by intimidation, violence and thuggery.

Extremists violently reject the original moderation and openness of Islam -- qualities that made the Muslim world the historical home of diversity and learning. Nor does their violence constitute "jihad," or holy war. The Prophet Muhammad tells us that the "greater" holy war is not against others at all but against one's own failings -- the "war against the ego." Moreover, in a famous speech, the Prophet's follower and first successor, Abu Bakr, commanded Muslim soldiers: "Do not betray, do not deceive, do not bludgeon and maim, do not kill a child, nor a woman, nor an old man . . . do not burn, do not cut down a fruit tree. . . . If you come across communities who have consecrated themselves to the [Christian church], leave them."

These words are part of the most basic religious education that Arab and Muslim schoolchildren receive. I know, because I was one of them. So when today's terrorists target innocents, they provide direct evidence of their real agenda: power politics, not religion. In fact, long before so-called Islamic terrorists began attacking the West, they were targeting fellow Muslims. The goal was to silence opposition and obliterate the Islam of peace and dialogue. I carry the name of my great-grandfather, Abdullah I, who was assassinated by an extremist. In the same attack, my father, then age 15, was hit by a bullet. He survived, and as King Hussein became a great peacemaker. He always believed a real leader stands up against the forces of destruction.

Among the world's 1.2 billion Muslims, extremists are, of course, a tiny minority. For decades, many Muslims thought that because they had nothing to do with this criminal fringe, they could ignore it. Sept. 11, 2001, changed that kind of thinking. The idea that anyone would exploit our religion to sanction the killing of innocents outraged Muslims everywhere. To my knowledge, every Muslim country, every center of traditional Islamic scholarship and every major Islamic organization in the United States condemned the Sept. 11 attacks absolutely. They did so, not out of diplomatic nicety, not out of fear of the United States, but because our faith demands it.

Yet we must do even more to make sure the real voice of Islam is heard. Today Muslims must speak out boldly in defense of a dynamic, moderate Islam -- an Islam that upholds the sanctity of human life, reaches out to the oppressed, respects men and women alike, and insists on the fellowship of all humankind. This is the true Islam of the Prophet, and the Islam that terrorists seek to destroy.

But this is not a challenge for Muslims alone. All religions have suffered from the violence and extremism of a few. Even as we begin the 21st century -- an era of global exchange and exploding knowledge -- God's name is being exploited to promote rifts and justify conflict. Differences between faiths become differences between people, and all humanity suffers.

Together, we share a responsibility to prevent the abuse of religion by those who would divide us. We have a special duty to combat injustice, which is so often exploited by extremists. Nowhere is our help needed more than in the Holy Land, where Palestinians and Israelis alike are crying out for peace, stability and security. Together we must urge their leaders to hear the voices of reason and peace, end oppression and occupation, stop the violence and create a future of hope.

My father and great-grandfather believed that a peaceful, political solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict would be essential to defeating extremism and building a world of mutual acceptance and peace. Events show that they were right. What is needed now is clear to all sides: a fully independent Palestinian state and an Israel that is integrated, in peace and security, into its Arab neighborhood. This is why Jordan has strongly supported the Arab peace initiative that came out of Beirut last March, which commits all Arab states to a peace agreement with Israel and the establishment of a Palestinian state and includes collective security guarantees and an agreed solution to the refugee problem. Jordan is also working with the United States, Russia, Europe and the United Nations to craft a road map and timetable for a permanent, sustainable end to the conflict.

It is a terrible truth that for many people, the Holy Land has come to symbolize extremism and injustice, rather than peace on Earth. But we, Earth's citizens and leaders, have a chance to defy hatred and defeat terror. In doing so, we can help this region, so important to all our faiths, lead the way to a better future for all the world.

Salaam Aleikum.

I repost my original 3/9/02 post here along with the article that just came out on Friday Sept 26 on Stratfor global intelligence website! The little horn is standing up folks and not by his own power but on a white horse with an empty bow!!! Watch....

James3b

Citizen

Jordan - Think Big!

Here is a scenario to consider...Iraq is essentially carved up into three areas as it stands now. The Kurds have been establishing there own country in the North while Saddam maintains his power base in the central region and to a lesser extent the Shiite dominated south region. How about a U.S. supported invasion by the Jordanian military with the assistance of Kurdish forces and Iraqi opposition internally in overthrowing Saddam??? King Abdullahs hashemite legacy has a historical claim to Baghdad. He is the most loved arab leader by all sides. I believe under his leadership the expanded Jordan territory of whats now central and southern iraq would be an apparent "final solution" for peace that would provide acceptable relocation for all displaced palestinians as well as having the natural oil reserves to support the population granted he doesnt horde the wealth as did saddam and his cronies. I believe the west would also pour billions of dollars into such a country as a goodwill gesture to ensure it gets off on the right track. Dont forget that King Abdullah negotiated the exclusive free trade agreement with the U.S. that makes Jordan in the same class as Canada and Mexico. What is so special about Jordan that they deserve such a benefit? They are part of the final solution for the false peace thats what. King Abdullah, not by his own power is granted a large rich Kingdom to govern acquired through negotiation and persuasion of western leaders.....The little horn stands up! And jordan by the way is shaped like a little horn isnt it? King Abdullah also has a "fierce countenance" doesnt he? Upon ascending the throne he initiated a PR campaign inside Jordan that included billboards with himself and Jordanian youth entitled "Jordan - Think Big" Anyone who came into Amman from the international airport would have seen these signs....I wonder what He knew then to make such a bold proclamation....Highly unusual for any arab leader to make. Watch and see.........

Now the update!

Uniting Jordan and Iraq Might Be Prime Post-War Strategy

26 September 2002

Summary

An idea to unite Jordan and Iraq in a pro-U.S. Hashemite kingdom after a U.S. war is being floated in diplomatic and opposition circles. The plan could be Washington's best scenario for ensuring a stable post-war Iraq, but the United States likely is still weighing the proposal's possible geopolitical benefits versus its problems and feasibility.

Analysis

As a U.S. war against Iraq appears to be nearing, both Washington and Middle Eastern players are working to make sure the expected American victory will result in long-term strategic gains. The idea of a central Iraq populated by Sunni Arabs joining with Jordan to form one Hashemite kingdom is being considered as one way to secure such gains.

Such a plan reportedly was discussed at an unusual meeting between Crown Prince Hassan of Jordan and pro-U.S. Iraqi Sunni opposition members in London in July. In September, Israeli paper Yedioth Ahronoth stated that the U.S. goal in Iraq was to create a united Hashemite kingdom that would embrace Jordan and Iraq's Sunni areas. Israeli terrorism expert Ehud Sprinzak recently echoed this sentiment on Russian television Sept. 24.

In a nutshell, the plan may involve uniting Jordan and Sunni-populated areas of Iraq under the rule of the current Jordanian regime. This could be done if Iraqi Sunni leaders appeal to King Abdullah with such a request, which has a weak but still legally valid justification, as Abdullah is the second cousin of the last Iraqi king, Faisal II, who was overthrown in 1958.

Who is floating the Iraq-Jordan idea, and who might benefit from its realization if it ever comes through? Although it might be wishful thinking by some Iraqi opposition members and Israeli media, it also could bring strategic benefits to the United States, Israel and Jordan.

Possible Gains for the United States

Sprinzak stated that the authors of a "Hashemite plan" are U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney and Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, both considered the most hawkish of Bush administration officials. The Russian television program "Drugoye Vremya" also reports that it was U.S. officials who twice invited Hassan to meet the Iraqi opposition last summer.

The fact that the Western-based Iraqi opposition completely depends on Washington supports these allegations. And Washington showed much interest in the Jordan-Iraqi opposition talks in which the Hashemite idea was discussed.

The administration may be looking into the proposal because the current goal of replacing Saddam Hussein with a pro-U.S. Iraqi government still would not guarantee long-term U.S. control over the territory and its oil. First, it may become too hard for a new government in Baghdad to effectively control the whole country, even with U.S. troop support. An example is Afghanistan, in which the government of President Hamid Karzai still controls only the capital.

Second, the new government's attempts to establish control over all of Iraq may well lead to a civil war between Sunni, Shia and Kurdish ethnic groups, with U.S. troops caught in the middle. The fiercest fighting could be expected for control over the oil facilities.

But uniting Jordan and Iraq under a Hashemite government may give Washington several strategic advantages. First, the creation of a new pro-U.S. kingdom under the half-British Abdullah would shift the balance of forces in the region heavily in the U.S. favor. After eliminating Iraq as a sovereign state, there would be no fear that one day an anti-American government would come to power in Baghdad, as the capital would be in Amman. Current and potential U.S. geopolitical foes Iran, Saudi Arabia and Syria would be isolated from each other, with big chunks of land between them under control of the pro-U.S. forces.

Equally important, Washington would be able to justify its long-term and heavy military presence in the region as necessary for the defense of a young new state asking for U.S. protection -- and to secure the stability of oil markets and supplies. That in turn would help the United States gain direct control of Iraqi oil and replace Saudi oil in case of conflict with Riyadh.

As discussed in the Israeli media, the richest oil areas would go not to the Hashemite kingdom but to a widely autonomous Kurdish region that still could be formally a part of the Hashemite state. To make sure the Kurds will not upset U.S. ally Turkey by declaring an independent state, Washington would be able to deploy its forces into the Kurdish region, with new bases located just next to oil fields in areas such as Kirkuk.

Washington then would be able to offer the new Hashemite kingdom as a model for other Arab states, combining what the Arab masses see as the advantages of a traditional monarchy with the benefits of a U.S. alliance. The potential combination of educated Iraqis, U.S. aid and military assistance, and oil revenues might help the new state become a beacon for the Arab world to follow.

Were more states to adopt this example, the geopolitical influence of both Saudi Arabia and Egypt would decline, making it easier for Washington to deal with them. In case of a future conflict with Saudi Arabia or Iran, U.S. forces would be in the ideal position to strike not only from sea but also from land by using new bases in the Hashemite kingdom and the Kurdish region.

Possible Benefits for Israel and Jordan

The interest of Israeli experts and media to the Jordan-Iraq plan could be explained by the benefits Israel may get if the plan goes through. Iraq, arguably Israel's most determined foe, would be eliminated. The end of Baghdad would deprive the Palestinians of much financial and other assistance, which could reduce the effectiveness of their attacks against the Jewish state.

King Abdullah would vastly expand his role and prominence in the region with a joint Hashemite state, becoming the second-most important U.S. ally after Israel. In addition to his huge territorial gains, he also would get a chunk of Iraqi oil. And Palestinians, who currently make up half of Jordan's population, would become a minority in the new state, with much less potential to stir up trouble.

Major Consideration Still Ahead

The plan may not be free of negative consequences for Washington, however. Iraq's Shia majority -- whose anti-Hussein opposition seems currently divided between the United States and Iran -- probably would not agree to become a part of the new kingdom. Iran may interfere by urging Iraqi Shias to join with Tehran. Washington might counter by agreeing to attach the Shia Iraqi region to Kuwait, Israeli media speculates. Turkey, despite a U.S. military presence in Kurdish areas, still might have reservations about the plan. Finally, it is unclear how Sunni tribal and other leaders inside Iraq would react.

At this point, it does not seem that any decision has been made. Even if Washington did opt for a Jordan-Iraq plan, it would not make this goal public until Hussein was overthrown in order to secure Arab and Turkish support of the war, however half-hearted it would be.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Greeting J3B,

Speaking for myself, I'd say thanx from the bottom of my heart for the above important contribution/link you've shared with us as your very first post!

I would like to refer you to:-

Have anglo / Half Arab - Can possibly be later identified as Half Jewish as his mother is british

Instead of Jewish there, he could be Aramaic, a Semite, for Daniel also says he will have no regard for the gods of his father, etc.  What do you think?    

Again that was a great, interesting read!  God bless.

:exclaimation:

Guest shadow2b
Greeting J3B,

Speaking for myself, I'd say thanx from the bottom of my heart for the above important contribution/link you've shared with us as your very first post!

Have anglo / Half Arab - Can possibly be later identified as Half Jewish as his mother is british

Instead of Jewish there, he could be Aramaic, a Semite, for Daniel also says he will have no regard for the gods of his father, etc.

Hi Eve,

He most definitely can be identified as semite through his arab side heritage...its the jewish side that has yet to be revealed yet through his mothers background.  

By the way, his muslim background also qualifies him to be the longawaited islamic mahdi who is a prophecied individual in the koran who will bring peace to the world.

As you can see he is uniquely qualified and positioned to be the man of the hour. I know from my familiarity with arab culture that there is no way that a full blown white guy from europe is going to be able to prod the arabs into peace...its going to have to be through someone who has roots on there side of the fence. considering king abdullah has roots on both sides he can influence uniquely all concerned. in fact culturally he is more western influenced than eastern or arabic..his english is better than his arabic....so he will definitely swoon the masses of the west and get them to buy into the idea that he is with them and thinks like them...a progressive arab who can be a model for all of them going into the future...

Please note that I've edited much of my post below due to oversight.

I'd like to take the opportunity here to say to the Board that I've been reading some posts, and would just like to lay out in the open - That we all agree that we are NOT comparing each other's intelligence (God forbid! ).

Greeting J3B,

Instead of Jewish there, he could be Aramaic, a Semite, for Daniel also says he will have no regard for the gods of his father, etc.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Extremely interesting thread guys. I have nothing to add, just wanted you to know that I'm reading over your shoulders,

Dear J3B,

My major interest is the Middle East which history/news I follow closely...that's why your post interests me much!