• Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Obama Slammed as 'Racist,' 'Ignorant' Over UN Speech

by Maayana Miskin

United States President Barack Obama was criticized Thursday after calling on Israel to continue to forbid Jews to build in Judea and Samaria, in a speech to the United Nations.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

Describing President Obama as 'Racist' and 'Ignorant' when he puts forth the exact SAME ideas that have been floated for nearly twenty years is what's ignorant. Did the speaker not notice this until now? How is it 'racist'? The Jews are not a race......:rolleyes:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The Jews are not a race......:rolleyes:

Ummm . . . yes they are.

Jews and Judaism may go hand in hand, but they are not one and the same.

Hallelujah!

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. Romans 11:25-29

Maranatha!

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6

Amen!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Hmmmm, I see Obama doesn't have a problem telling sovereign nations like Israel what to do....

I wonder when Obama will order Saudi Arabia to allow the building of Christian churches in their country... :whistling::rolleyes:

Ummm . . . yes they are.

When I look at Israel....the "Jews' that the article refers to, they are hardly one race. I see blond, blue eyed Russians, Africans from Ethiopia, all kinds of American born Jews and olive skinned Arabs who happen to be Jewish. So how are you considering the Jews a race? The original people or....? How could Obama be a 'racist' toward Israel? Which race is he discriminating against? And why is it different this go 'round? There's nothing new here.

Hmmmm, I see Obama doesn't have a problem telling sovereign nations like Israel what to do....

I wonder when Obama will order Saudi Arabia to allow the building of Christian churches in their country... :whistling::rolleyes:

The Israelis are going to do what they want to do....this is more of the same old, same old. And the Saudis will allow churches once Jesus sends them to their fate or, rather, they won't be there to stop the building of them. :whistling:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Content Per Day:  5.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

When I look at Israel....the "Jews' that the article refers to, they are hardly one race. I see blond, blue eyed Russians, Africans from Ethiopia, all kinds of American born Jews and olive skinned Arabs who happen to be Jewish. So how are you considering the Jews a race? The original people or....? How could Obama be a 'racist' toward Israel? Which race is he discriminating against? And why is it different this go 'round? There's nothing new here.

Hebrews. It doesn't matter which country or continent they scattered to, they are still Hebrews. And, most Muslims, atheists, and non-Christians are anti-Semitic. Even some Christians are.

Edited by Parker1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Ummm . . . yes they are.

Well for one.when you consider that all of the skin tones are in the Jewish race is because it is believed that Adam and Eve were brown skinned. It is believed that brown skin pigmentation is the only color that can produce "white" "black" "Yellow" etc...

You see this in many races."Italians" "Puetro Ricans" "Mexicans" "Coloumbians" etc.............

You are right that many "Races" convert to Judaism, but this does not negate that many "Blood" Jews are light and some dark skinned. This argument holds no water