starfire

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

:exclaimation: My mother and I were awake at 3:15. We live more then a hundred miles apart. The last time this happen was when Columbia was lost. I didn't know until I call her tonight. She and I feel like something is going to happen. We both are not worried. Just Concern :???:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:inlove: Thank you so much. I am glad to hear from you. I am not afraid. This answers my 3:00 am question. It happen again last night. I have migraines and had taken my medicine. I was awaken again at 3:00 am. I haven't slept well in 2 days. My God help us all because America is in trouble.   :exclaimation:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

PRAISE YAHWEH and don

:sleeping:  Hey I am up again. This time it was 2:40. I haven't slept through the night for several days. I am glad to see that there are others.  :sleeping:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I wanted to reply to the second post in this thread, but it appears to have been removed by the moderators.  Anyway, I wanted to say that we should not be fearful of what man can do to our bodies.  That person went so far as to get everyone fearful, wanting to get a gun for feeling safe, and to store up water and canned goods.

I just wanted to remind the ones who read this type of stuff and fall for it, that Jesus commanded us to fear not.  Everyone that tries to save his life will lose it, but everyone that loses his life for Christ' sake will keep it.  Folks, we should be crucified with Christ, that means already dead to self.  We are living sacrifices, and to die is gain.  Why should we worry about dying, if we are already dead??  Some people give death too much respect.  Fear not!!

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I just wanted to remind the ones who read this type of stuff and fall for it, that Jesus commanded us to fear not.  Everyone that tries to save his life will lose it, but everyone that loses his life for Christ' sake will keep it.  Folks, we should be crucified with Christ, that means already dead to self.  We are living sacrifices, and to die is gain.  Why should we worry about dying, if we are already dead??  Some people give death too much respect.  Fear not!!

Amen, this touches my heart. I always say that Rollin has a way with words :thumb:

I gotta say it again...The above just moves me with tears.

God bless.

:exclaimation:

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

RollingThunder: Thank you for a totally AWESOME post! Amen and amen, bro!

You are so right-on here! We are NOT to fear or dread; no, I don't think we should stock up on food and water or panic and dread.

I actually wish they'd left the "panic" post there because it demonstrates how we should NOT think. It's a classic example of a tactic Satan will use to generate panic and fear among the faithful.

The one thing I did agree with is I that we should all be thankful and grateful to God and not grumble. That point was well taken.

But  we are commanded not to live in fear! Amen, RollinThunder!?

We are to stand strong in the Lord and be NOT afraid.

We put our trust in the Lord Jesus Christ - our banner and our strong tower...our shield and our strength.

:D I went to church today and it seems others are waking up at this time. I am not afraid. I just puzzled. We had a guess today who prayed for the leaders of this country. People are so evil and I am afraid we have brought the warth of God on us. There is also a sense of fear in the air. However, these people are not turning to God.   I guess I have put my two cents in. :exclaimation:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

The fact that so many are easily deceived by these false prophets and their works of evil, is reason enough not to present them publicly.

I do agree that there is merit to presenting such material, in order to expose it, but only under more controlled situations.

We wouldn't want to be the vehicle used to lead others astray.

God's most abundant blessings be yours, in Christ Jesus.