IGNORED

Prophecy

MARANATHA

I am a young pastor who is familar with prophecy but I desire to have a greater understanding for prophecy "fulfilled and unfulfilled". The question I have is this "What websites or books would you guys recommend to me"? I appreciate any and all responses :exclaimation:

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hello John,

Go to Worthy Links and look at category for Prophecy.  There you should find all kinds of interesting links.

With much agape love,

George

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

I got a lot out of Tim LaHaye/Jerry B Jenkins' book, Are We Living in the End Times?  Although the author(s) is really full of himself and presents the information pretty unilaterally in his viewpoint, the information is still valid and fascinating.  I recommend this book for learning about the End Times events.  :thumb:

Also, I am in the middle of reading Prince of Darkness by Grant R. Jeffreys.  I am surprised by how good it is.  There are insights in this book I haven't heard or thought of before.  And, it just happens to be a good read.  :exclaimation:

All About the Second Coming, by Herbert Lockyer looks like a really in-depth study of eschatology.  I haven't read it yet, but it's definitely on my list.  :king:

Please share with us the books that you end up reading and find useful.  I'd be interested in expanding my library.   :D

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I recommend studying any of the tapes Dr. Floyd Jones has on prophecy, if you would like, I will get the address from my mother and post it for you. His tapes are FREE, but you can send a offering if you are led to. Peace, but not yet.

Guest EPHRIAM777

I am a young pastor who is familar with prophecy but I desire to have a greater understanding for prophecy "fulfilled and unfulfilled". The question I have is this "What websites or books would you guys recommend to me"? I appreciate any and all responses :exclaimation:

Eph writes...

First off IF you are a young Pastor..YOU should be asking this question of your Pastor..as per EPH 4:11:12...Who ever taught you the word should help you out when your in a bind...You being a Pastor do not come to the SHEEP for directions my young friend...!

THAT being said...Check out DRGENESCOTT.COM...for any of his info..but first go to YOUR Pastor and seek his words..!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

Ephraim, I must take exception to your admonishment of our friend John Pucell here.  I resent being lumped into a group of people (the sheep) whom you so ungracefully assume can only be the beneficiaries of ministerial wisdom.  To assume that any inspired or acquired knowledge can only come from the priestly class among us is to negate the power of the Holy Spirit and the masterful design of the Father.  It is just fine that John Purcell make a request of us here for information.  This is exactly the kind of purpose that forum boards like this serve.  And, furthermore, it just makes good plain sense.  I am assuming that John Purcell has gone to his senior pastor, if he is not the only pastor at his church himself, for such advice.  But, doesn't it just make sense to appeal to the wisdom of many rather than merely the wisdom of only one.  I believe it may be in Proverbs where we are taught that "a wise man has many counsels".  I believe this is what John Purcell is doing.  And, I, for one, encourage such a search for the truth.  Please, be careful that you do not discourage or inhibit another's journey toward God or their knowledge of Him in you zeal to be right.  I am sure that you did not mean to be discouraging, but that is the effect that your words have had, at least on me if not John Purcell or the other readers here.  I felt it should be said.

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Heres some sites

drdino.com

raycomfort.com

:exclaimation:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Why don't you go on over to The Cutting Edge?