IGNORED

Just Look At The Headlines...

angels4u

Guest FishMan

From today's news:

- North Korea threatens to destroy world...

- Defense chief vows to punish US hawks...

- Iran, North Korea nuclear plans pose new risk...

- Rumsfeld warns: US can wage two wars at once...

During the Christmas season, it is easy for Christians to forget that we live in a very dangerous and fallen world. Bible prophecies are indeed being fulfilled before our very eyes.

Consider this also: The 6th Trumpet of Revelation unleashes a war, stemming from the Euphrates River, that will kill 1/3 of mankind (2 billion people). In case you didn't know, most of the Euphrates River runs smack dab in the middle of Iraq and all of it is in Muslim territory (Syria, Turkey, Iraq). Saddam Hussein knows that this attack is meant to drive him from power, so what is to stop him from pulling out all the stops as he goes down in defeat? Chemical, biological, and germ warfare against his own people, Kuwait, Turkey, Israel, and even US troops on the ground are all huge possibilities. I would almost guarantee a nuclear response from the US if our troops or Israel are hit with these weapons.

That response could in turn cause the Arab world to turn against us (if they are not already) which would lead to further conflict. While all of that is taking place, North Korea must also be dealt with, China could use the opportunity to try to take Taiwan, India and Pakistan could see war looming all around and decide now is as good a time as ever to nuke each other, and POOF! All of a sudden we have 2 billion dead across the globe. The perfect time for a world leader with "all the answers" to come on stage and take power.

All these things are very plausible if you analyze today's world events.

Could this war be the one to kill 2 billion people? Only God knows! Let's continue to watch as things unfold!

FishMan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Fishman,

We live on borrowed time, something can happen any second and we have to be alert at all times!!

The things happening in the world can destroy our freedom just in seconds....

We have to  keep our eyes on the Lord and oil in our lamps.

The sixt trumpet when so many people will get killed will happen in the tribulation. I believe  that the army from 200.000.000 they can be demon possesed humans see Rev 9:17.

I  believe that the Christians will be raptured before this happens.

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Worthy Board,

Angel :D  :exclaimation:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

What about the gog magog war that is sure to kills many  aswell and that appears to happen before the tribulation.... :exclaimation:  :D  :butbut:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello abbershay

What about the gog magog war that is sure to kills many  aswell and that appears to happen before the tribulation....

If we read Revelation it steps out the events in sequence.

Now the tribulation will happen before the return of the Messiah. that is when satan will be bound up for 1000 years and the Messiah shall rule with the saints for 1000 years

Revelation 20:1-6

Satan Bound; the Thousand-Year Reign; Final Judgment

1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

The Saints Reign with Christ 1000 Years

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Now read on abbershay it says that after the 1000 years satan will be let lose to deceive mankind again and gather an army from gog and magog to attack the saints.

Revelation 20:6-10

Satanic Rebellion Crushed

(1) 7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where[2] the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Only after this rebellion is annihilated will the final judgment take place.

Revelation 20:11-15

The Great White Throne Judgment

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,[3] and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.[4] 15And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire

Hope this lines things up for you abbershay.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Guest FishMan

Thanks for your posts. Can someone show me where the Bible leads you to believe the trumpets (or other judgments) cannot happen until the tribulation? Please give me scripture references.

Thanks,

FishMan

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Fishman,

Matthew 24 is a start.

Verse 29 correlates with Revelation 6:12.

The coming of the son. Cannot happen until the revealing of that man of perdition.

1 Thessolonians 2:3-5.

This A.C has not risen yet. When he does look out .Then will be Great Tribulation.

Not to say that Saints aren't already being persecuted. They are and have been for some time. Just for believing on Jesus.

As were Old Testament Saints for their act of faith in believing G-ds true Word. Having it counted to them for righteousness.

I think we may soon see this false messiah revealed due to the upcoming false Armageddon caused by the scene in Iraq.

The wise will know who he is. The rest won't. Then look out if you think you've been persecuted before. Wait until you tell family and friends as well as coworkers that this guy who stopped the destruction of the earth can't be the Messiah. Cause if he was every and I mean every eye(including those who pierced him) would have seen him coming.

There is some thought in my head that the ressurection of the just happens(G-d sends the angels to gather them) then some time shortly afterward we who are alive(guarded thru Tribulation as it were) are changed and called up in the twinkling of an eye.

When the seventh angel sounds all is finished. Prior to that in Revelation 11 the two witness' are called up from the dead.  right after that there is a great earthquake and many die, then the rest give glory to G-d. Then the 7th Angel sounds.

How does a non believer after the rapture give Glory to G-d???????????

Stumps me Though I'm getting the answers on his time.

We believers will all be responsible for much when this stuff unfolds shortly!

Peace :inlove: Amen

Guest FishMan

Luke,

Thanks for the reply, but I still fail to see any biblical evidence that says the trumpets cannot happen until the Tribulation begins.

Thanks,

FishMan

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Fishman,

I agree with Dr Luke's post. (he forgot the rapture):exclaimation:

The Tribulation starts after Revelation 4 and the 6th Truphet starts in Revelation 9. Do you agree?

Giod Bless,Angels

Angels4u,

You know me better than that.:biggrin:

I didn't forget the rapture.:D

It either happens at the two witness' being called up or shortly thereafter.  

Much Love to you! Good to hear from you again.

I didn't anger you or something did I?  :exclaimation:

Fishman,

Care to posit a theory? Or are you just saying you don't see the scripture for it?

I'm alway's willing to learn something new.

Whata getting at? :exclaimation: