angels4u

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

:D May God help us all. I believe the new year will bring us to war. Keep watch. :P  :exclaimation:  :king:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FishMan

Contrary to popular teaching, I don't believe the tribulation is 7 years. Yes, there is a 7 year agreement coming which Antichrist will make with the world, but not all of it is a time of tribulation. If you look at Matthew 24 carefully, Jesus clearly says that the Abomination of Desolation is what heralds in the Great Tribulation (verse 21).

From Daniel 9:27, we know the Antichrist sets up the Abomination of Desolation in the middle of the 7 week covenant, so the tribulation is in actuality only 3 and a half years. Revelation 13, in describing the Antichrist, confirms this by telling us the Antichrist was given his authority for 42 months, which equals out to 3 and a half years.

I do not believe that the Tribulation is laid out from Revelation 4 to Revelation 9 because the Bible does not say it is, nor does it imply it. Is it possible? Yes, but the Bible does not say these events like the trumpets have to occur during the tribulation. Also Angels, I do not think Revelation is written in chronological order, so just because something happens after Revelation 4 does not mean that it has to take place in the Tribulation.

I know that you use Rev 4:1 to argue a pre-trib rapture which I do not agree with. John was called up to heaven simply to receive the visions. Reading anything more into that passage is taking Scripture out of context (in my humble opinion).

Lastly, let me say that I am enjoying immensely the opportunity to share my thoughts with all of you. I am new to this board and it has been great so far. My passion for God and His word runs through my veins, and I can see that all of you have that passion as well.

Praise God that He has chosen to reveal His wonderful truth to fools while to the "wise" His truth remains hidden!

God be with you all,

FishMan

Guest howgozit
Revelation 20:6-10

Satanic Rebellion Crushed

(1) 7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where[2] the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Do you think this speaks of the same event as Ezekiel 38 and 39?  What about the possibility of a dual reference, like the way Babylon is referenced in prophecy as a literal city as well as a corrupt system (Mystery Babylon)?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Howgozit,

Remember Satan wish's to falsify everything G-d does so as to fool many.

The war we are about to see could quite possibly be the same one in Isaiah13, Jeremiah 50, and Jeremiah 51.

Leading to a World leader standing up and putting down what looks like Armageddon.

Then falsly copying the covenent of Jesus Christ. With his seven year covenent.

The Jew's will think he is the Messiah they've been waiting for.

The Gog /Magog war most definitly happens after the 1,000 year reign.

Fishman,

I too enjoy it here immensly.

Your post's have been enlightening. I am studying up on your post. This board contains true fellowship.

Keep the Faith, Brother.

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Luke,

Me upset with you my friend?

No,what do you think that?

I will post again more soon, but need a break from the computer and I started reading the New Testament and also Foxe's Martyrs of the world again.

See you at the rapture??:  :duh:  :exclaimation:  :D  :king:  :P  :D

Love you in Christ, I will pick up on Revelation again allright?

Angels

Guest howgozit
The war we are about to see could quite possibly be the same one in Isaiah13, Jeremiah 50, and Jeremiah 51.

Leading to a World leader standing up and putting down what looks like Armageddon.

Then falsly copying the covenent of Jesus Christ. With his seven year covenent.

The Jew's will think he is the Messiah they've been waiting for.

Yes, I think so too.  But on the Gog/Magog issue, would you explain why do you think Ezekiel 38 and 39 won't occur during the tribulation?  I know that Revelation speaks of Gog/Magog at the end of the 1,000 reign, but there are double references elsewhere in prophetic scripture, so couldn't an invasion during the tribulation precede the event described in Revelation?  

I've never been sure whether or not these are the same events, or separate.  It helps to get someone else's perspective.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello FishMan

Thanks for your posts. Can someone show me where the Bible leads you to believe the trumpets (or other judgments) cannot happen until the tribulation? Please give me scripture references.

Thanks,

Ok I don't have that belief but there is a mention in scriptures connecting what seems to be a good description of the rapture and the last trumpet. Such a trumpet is also mentioned in the book of revelation.

1 Corrinthians 15: 50-52

"""50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed-- 52in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."""

There is a series of trumpet soundings mentioned in revelations the last one is the 7th. :exclaimation:  ah 7 such a biblical number.

Revelation 11:15-19

Seventh Trumpet: The Kingdom Proclaimed

15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms[6] of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!" 16And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17saying:

"We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,

The One who is and who was and who is to come,

Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.

18The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,

And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,

And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,

And those who fear Your name, small and great,

And should destroy those who destroy the earth."

19Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

I hope this helps FishMan

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello howgozit

Do you think this speaks of the same event as Ezekiel 38 and 39?  What about the possibility of a dual reference, like the way Babylon is referenced in prophecy as a literal city as well as a corrupt system (Mystery Babylon)?

I

Guest FishMan

I tend to agree with Adstar on the timing of Ezekiel's vision. Ezekiel 36 and 37 describe the regathering of the people of Israel to the land, which is currently in its beginning stages as of 1948.

The last half of chapter 37 describes Israel being ruled during the Millenial reign of Christ and His church (see Revelation 5:10) over Israel and all the earth.

Chapters 38 & 39 describe the Gog and Magog invasion that is also spoke of in Revelation 20:7-9. Gog and Magog will come up against Israel and will be utterly destroyed when God pours down his wrath on them.  

There is definitely a chronological flow to these chapters in Ezekiel that stretches from 1948 to after the Millenium.

FishMan