• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Howgozit,Adstar, and Fishman,

Adstar,Fishman,

I agree with your assesments. of Ezekial 37,38,39.

The reason I believe this is the same as your's.

That said.

Look at this

Ezekial 37:14

"I will put my Spiritin you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it," say's the Lord.' "

Notice he will place his Spirit in them. They currently don't posess the Spirit of the Lord. If they did they would believe on JESUS.

Notice after he place's the Spirit in them they shall live. Whose Spirit must you have to really have Life?

This has yet to happen in revived Israel.

Notice this scripture though.

Jeremiah 50:4,5

"In those day's and in that time." say's the LORD,

"The children of Israel shall come , they and the children of Judah together; With continual weeping they shall come,and seek the LORD their G-d.

They shall ask the way to ZION, With their faces toward it, saying, Come and let us join ourselves to the LORD In a perpetual covevnant That will not be forgotten.'

This is in the times after The land of the Chaldean's and Babylonia is made Desolate.

Seeking a perpetual covenant one not forgotten.

Sounds like we may see Israel coming back fully after this war when the peace covenant is made with the A.C.

Then when the A.C. is revealed to them, coming to know the perpetual covenant of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I have been studying on this thought for some time. What are your thought's?

The only problem I have is in Ezekial 39.  :D

Verses 11-16. About the burying of the dead and so forth.

This may have dual meaning. For if this were the battle of Gog/Magog at the end of the 1,000 year reign. There would be no need of burying, because the Heavens and Earth would have fled away from the face of the Lord. :exclaimation:

What gives there any hint's?

Peac :inlove: Amen

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Sounds like we may see Israel coming back fully after this war when the peace covenant is made with the A.C.

Then when the A.C. is revealed to them, coming to know the perpetual covenant of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I have been studying on this thought for some time. What are your thought's?

The only problem I have is in Ezekial 39.

Guest howgozit

Adstar, Dr. Luke, Fishman

First, a very big thank you for all of your responses.  Your input is very helpful as I try to study this.

We all agree that Israel's regathering is as yet incomplete and they are still in unbelief.  In my mind, Ezekiel has to occur either sometime after the AC guarantees their safety with a peace treaty, or is the same event spoken of in Revelation that occurs at the end of the millenium.

I have the same question that Dr. Luke has about the burying of the dead.  This is a stumbling block for me to place the Ezekiel invasion at the end of the millenium, but I'm open to your ideas.

In addition to Jeremiah 50:4,5 -

Zechariah 12:10 speaks of a time when Israel will recognize their Messiah.  The setting is the time when the Lord delivers them from the nations that come up against Jerusalem Zechariah 13:8-9 goes on to say that 2/3 will die, but the other 1/3 will be brought through the fire and will know the Lord.  Personally, I have always thought the events in Zechariah happen at the end of the tribulation, but maybe not.

Does anyone think the following scenario is plausible at all, or am I totally off base?

1) Israel dwells securely (but still in unbelief) as a result of a false peace provided by the Antichrist

2) The Lord delivers them from the invasion described in Ezekiel, but 2/3 die.  He pours out his Spirit upon the remnant

3) The millenium begins

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.  

Your Sister in Christ

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Dr Luke

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Rollin, :P  :D Keep plugging brother. :exclaimation:  :D  :king:

Howgozit,

I think Ezekial 38 is after the millenium. It speaks of his Wrath.

39 could quite possibly be the war we may soon see.In verse 8 he say's the day he speaks of is surely coming. Is at hand. So it is not yet upon them. It speaks of the people to the North and the coastlands. IE... Syria, Gaza Strip

This I will have to read into more.

In 38 he calls him Gog of Magog.

In 39 he calls him only Gog.

Gog means covering. We know who the covering Cherub is.

Land of Magog is the land of the roof or covering.

Rosh means Ruler.

Mesach means Barbarian that draws with force.

Tubal means The World, Confusion.

This one is pesky!!!!!

I don't buy the early Rapture theory. Also I believe the Great Trib won't start until The man of perdition is revealed and the Saint's are given into his hand.The first 3 1/2 years of the A.C.'s rule will seem like peace to everyone. Only the wise will know of the deception. We will be persecuted for pointing this out. A great many of us will be killed once were given into his hand.

Seek his holiness, Rend your Heart, Pray alway's that you may be accounted worthy to escape these thing's and stand before the Son of man. I pray daily for the brethern.

Peace be with you Sister,

Peace

:inlove: Amen

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Howgosit :D

Does anyone think the following scenario is plausible at all, or am I totally off base?

1) Israel dwells securely (but still in unbelief) as a result of a false peace provided by the Antichrist

2) The Lord delivers them from the invasion described in Ezekiel, but 2/3 die.

Guest howgozit
But I have also learned from George about the Messianic Jewish movement. I did have a vague understanding that there existed a group of Jews that had accepted the Messiah but I had NO idea it was anywhere as big as George has described