Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ayin jade

93 posts in this topic

Ok I flat out dont buy into 2012 destruction/ big changes theories. I see them as just more lies of the enemy to distract, but other one posted about 2012 in another thread and Im curious what he thinks will happen. Since I didnt get an answer there and a servant asked that it be another topic ....

Ok so other one whats supposed to happen in 2012?

First of all, just so you know I do plan to go fishing if the temperature is above 65 degrees. My grand daughter will be three and that would make a good day for us to just kick back and have fun.

However, were I not a Christian, I'd probably be paying more attention to what so many other's are saying that might happen.

From the Mayans to the Hopi's and Navaho's to Chinese I - Ching to the Aztecs and Cherokee's and Lordy only know how many crazy prophets are predicting that to be some kind of either a recycle of civilization to an outright end of it.

Astrologers are spooked and even the astrophysics scientists are telling us that we're going to have some alignments that no one really knows is dangerous or not for they only happen every 26.000 years. No one knows if moving below the center of the galaxy will do anything to either the earth or the sun, cause we've never done it before during any recorded history.

Since the Mayans managed to predict to the very day that the Spanish would come to their land and pretty much destroy the civilizations of the different Indian cultures there , I might be a little bothered by their Calender coming to an abrupt halt. You see all but one of their calenders are circular and just recycle..... however the long count is the end of this age. As is the I - Ching prediction cycle. According to Mayans, Hopi's Navaho's and Cherokee's, the transition should not be s smooth one considering the state of the world today. Some of one of the codex's I've read about look like they are predicting a return of their god/gods, and that's not a good thing.

With so many different groups of people predicting disastrous stuff for December of 2012, I'd be a little uneasy about that date.

There is one Bible verse that might pertain to it though and that's a little refreshing. It says that Jesus will return at a time when we least expect it, and December 23, 2012 is about the least expected day I've heard so far. Maybe the rapture will take place on that day...... and if I were not a believer, that would be a real bad hair day.

With the personal contacts I have experienced with the dark side many years ago along with the other things that are being prophesied about, I would expect the dark side to do something that would be disastrous just to make themselves look good. Could be natural kinds of things or all out deceptive war, or maybe they do know something about being lined up with the black hole at the center of the Galaxy. When the whole world is expecting disaster we may well be self fulfilling prophecy stuff.

New age people say we're headed into a new spiritual dimension and both the Hopi and Navajo agree with them. I have some very old Luciferian contacts that tell me the beast will be coming out in the open at that time/ but if I weren't a Christian I might think that was a good thing..

You know, just the usual end time disastrous stuff that would mess up a good fishing trip.

Then I look at Israel coming back to their land in 1948 and that starting the last generation (which I think is 70 years) which will put the end some time around 2018 or 2019 which could be the start of the final years in the 2012 time frame about that time. If I weren't a Christian I wouldn't know that we're not supposed to know those things down to the day time period.

the Zohar says the messiah is coming around that time, but I think their first messiah is not Jesus, but the Antichrist and even being a believer makes me wonder about that time frame...... but because I am a believer and born of the spirit, I don't fear it. It is actually kind of exciting..

With the alignments, I'm expecting high tides which will make it an awesome fishing day.....

Ok I flat out dont buy into 2012 destruction/ big changes theories. I see them as just more lies of the enemy to distract, but other one posted about 2012 in another thread and Im curious what he thinks will happen. Since I didnt get an answer there and a servant asked that it be another topic ....

I don't buy all of that 'prophecy' coming from pagans either but.....some of it sounds remarkably like events foretold in Revelation. I have wondered for a couple of years now as to why so many civilizations came up with roughly the same end time scenario when they were isolated from each other for the most part. As it is, we are only a little over a year away from finding out.

I don't buy all of that 'prophecy' coming from pagans either but.....some of it sounds remarkably like events foretold in Revelation. I have wondered for a couple of years now as to why so many civilizations came up with roughly the same end time scenario when they were isolated from each other for the most part. As it is, we are only a little over a year away from finding out.

Because most of those civilizations are driven by one entity or one of his followers..... So since they really have one spiritual leader/guide, they pretty much all say the same things just with different names. Satan/Lucifer/ whatever name you wish to call him is the backing of all the Civilizations outside of Gods chosen.

I know the Hopi, Navajo and Mayan stuff. I dont believe any of it. None of this is of God.

Thanks for answering oo, but Im just not buying this. None of it is scriptural.

I know the Hopi, Navajo and Mayan stuff. I dont believe any of it. None of this is of God.

Thanks for answering oo, but Im just not buying this. None of it is scriptural.

Just keep in mind that some of the possibilities are not of Gods doing.... just because we know that they are not of our God, does not mean that things can't happen.

Our government leaders in the past have make comments about the world today having the ability to create weather changes and even earthquakes, and according to patent applications that I've seen myself that Dr. Barnard Eastman applied for using the HAARP technology, major nature disasters are not beyond the possibility of being created.

We know that the evil one will come with all kinds of wonders that will deceive a lot of the world...... we can't be sure that this might not be a part of all that.

When you have different pagan groups all saying something is going to happen, and those groups are basically all steming from Luciferian forces, it might behoove us to keep watch. Technology today is getting pretty spooky from my point of view.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that even if these things "do" happen, we need to know from where they come and help others not be fooled by the pagan prophecies. by telling everyone that nothing's going to happen at all, it will hurt any testimoney we will need to have to help others. If the shaman sais something is going to happen and we say no way...... and it does, that leaves us in a very vunerable spot.

We know that sometime in the near future the heavens will be shaken, and Lucifer has been around much longer than we have and might just know something about alignments with black holes and such.

Refering to Y2K is another bad idea for those of us who spent weeks and months changing software in millions of computers to meke that a non issue will not be receptive to just ignore what might happen.

Goodness, I'm starting to sound like a fearsome dude here. I think I should go to bed now LoL.

... whats supposed to happen in 2012?

Graduating.

Blessings

just because we know that they are not of our God, does not mean that things can't happen.

Umm..... No?

And in 2012 what will happen?

I will be 2 years older if I'm still around. Sigh.........

just because we know that they are not of our God, does not mean that things can't happen.

Umm..... No?

And in 2012 what will happen?

I will be 2 years older if I'm still around. Sigh.........

You just had to being that up..... I'll be on medicare...... if we still have medicare.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0