• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Lord, Heavenly Father, You alone are worthy, You alone are righteous and just, I praise You Adonai, I pray that You would bless us with wisdom and knowledge on what pleases You, I pray that You are honored and glorified in our hearts, our souls and our minds, and that You would give us eyes to see, and ears to hear, Lord I pray that You would equip us against the powers if darkness, reveal to our hearts how to wield the weapons of our warfare, I pray that You would fill us with wisdom, knowledge, understanding and strength. I pray that You would overflow us with love. Let us shine as a light in the darkness. in Jesus name I pray amen.

1 Peter 5:8-9

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.

Reality: there are only two kingdoms, one of light, one of darkness; one of love, one of hate. There is only one kingdom of Satan, and one kingdom of our Messiah Jesus. It is very important to recognize this. Our enemy is highly organized, and well prepared to tear us to the ground. Satan's kingdom is not divided, it stands strong using anything or anybody in the world.

Jesus said this when He was accused of casting out demons by the king of demons.

Mark 3: 22-24 And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, “He has Beelzebub,” and, “By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.”

23 So He called them to Himself and said to them in parables: “How can Satan cast out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end. 27 No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house.

Now this shows that Satan's Kingdom is not divided, Also the Jews said something that hints towards there being rank in demons, by calling Beelzebub the ruler of demons. If Satan's kingdom is not divided, We being the Kingdom of the Living God cannot afford to be divided.

Lets look at what we are fighting against. Paul makes clear that we are not fighting against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, and rulers of darkness. Against hosts of wickedness in heavenly places, and makes it clear that God provides all we need to stand against the wiles of the Devil.

Ephesians 6:10-13 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

This verse shows something very clear, our war is not against people. The second we demonize an individual, we lost the battle. We are at war with spiritual entities, a governing legion of various ranked demons.

Now Daniel had a visit from an Angel, who said that he was in battle with the prince of the kingdom of Persia, now first thing to point out is that this is an Angel, a literal flesh and blood prince cannot withstand him, it would have had to have been a powerful fallen angel governing over the kingdom of Persia. Also notice how it calls Michael the Archangel a chief prince. In verse 20 He returns to the battle.

Daniel 10:12-14 Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. 14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.”

Lets look at the word Prince used in this passage.

sar שַׂר

1) prince, ruler, leader, chief, chieftain, official, captain

a) chieftain, leader

b) vassal, noble, official (under king)

c) captain, general, commander (military)

d) chief, head, overseer (of other official classes)

e) heads, princes (of religious office)

f) elders (of representative leaders of people)

g) merchant-princes (of rank and dignity)

h) patron-angel

i) Ruler of rulers (of God)

j) warden

Now the passage of Daniel shows us that there is something bigger going on. That prince angel was over a whole region. Reflecting on what Paul says we are up against, in Ephesians, we are in a war against this same darkness.

I hope that this paints a clearer picture of what we are up against. Lets look at what an enemy stronghold is. In any war, an opponent will set up strongholds to gain an advantage over an area. The enemy does the same thing. Satan will set up strongholds to gain an advantage over a community. These strongholds are built from anything that pollutes or defiles the land.

The spiritual life our communities is kind of like a lake. If someone tosses an open oil can in the middle of the lake, the waters get polluted. Same thing with the strongholds of darkness. Wherever Idols are worshiped, or immorality is taking place it defiles the land creating a stronghold.

The Weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds. Strongholds can be in an individuals spiritual life, but there are also strongholds in our communities also. Recognizing these strongholds, and understanding that we are called to war against these principalities that govern over these strongholds is important, and learning how to battle against them can win our communities to the Lord.

2 Corinthians 10:3-4 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,

When God addresses the Israelites not to follow in the footsteps of the surrounding nations, He gives a list of Abominations that are commonly practiced. I have learned that it is not just these listed but any false religion where something is worshiped other than our Lord Jesus is a stronghold for the enemy to get an advantage over the land.

Deuteronomy 18:9-15 “When you come into the land which the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations. 10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the LORD, and because of these abominations the LORD your God drives them out from before you. 13 You shall be blameless before the LORD your God. 14 For these nations which you will dispossess listened to soothsayers and diviners; but as for you, the LORD your God has not appointed such for you.

Also strongholds are caused by immorality. Anything that defiles or pollutes the area, causes a stronghold. Wether it be idol worship or sexual immorality, ect. The bible makes it clear that these do not just defile a person, they defile the land. The context of chapter 18 Leviticus is about sexual immorality, showing how it defiles not just the person but the land.

Leviticus 18:24-27 ‘Do not defile yourselves with any of these things; for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am casting out before you. 25 For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants.26 You shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations, either any of your own nation or any stranger who dwells among you 27 (for all these abominations the men of the land have done, who were before you, and thus the land is defiled)

Bloodshed also defiles the land as Numbers 35 clearly show, causing a stronghold. The Atonement has been made through Jesus.

Numbers 35:33 So you shall not pollute the land where you are; for blood defiles the land, and no atonement can be made for the land, for the blood that is shed on it, except by the blood of him who shed it. 34 Therefore do not defile the land which you inhabit, in the midst of which I dwell; for I the LORD dwell among the children of Israel.’”

Heres some verses showing how Idol worship also defiles the land.

Ezekiel 36:18 Therefore I poured out My fury on them for the blood they had shed on the land, and for their idols with which they had defiled it.

Jeremiah 16:18

18 And first I will repay double for their iniquity and their sin, because they have defiled My land; they have filled My inheritance with the carcasses of their detestable and abominable idols.”

So it's clear to see, that Immorality and Idol worship defile the land. What ever land is defiled will be a stronghold for the enemy causing a thicker spiritual pollution on the community around it. We as believers are called to fight against these principalities, now we do not fight against flesh and blood, and we do not fight by means of our flesh, but through the Spiritual weapons God provides.

Lets get a little bit into the weapons of our warfare.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—

We must gird our waists in truth, truth is not a teaching. Truth is a person, We must abide in the vine and rely on Him for He is truth. We must stand in righteousness, separate ourselves from the ways of the world and stand in Gods righteousness. We must shod our feet on the gospel of peace, let the blood of Jesus be what we stand on, holding the shield of faith let us not be moved by anything the enemy can throw at us, lets take on the helmet of salvation, That is the assurance that we are saved only through His blood, And having the sword of the Spirit which is the word of God. Praying always. We must be in consistent prayer. Communication with God is the only way to hold this armor together.

One thing I have learned though, the most powerful weapon we have against the darkness is love. It is love that Jesus completed His work on the cross and defeated all the works of satan. It is by His love we have victory over dearth, and it is love that will drive us into the darkness standing as a light without fear. Some really good references to the Power of Gods love and spiritual warfare are documentaries Furious Love, and Finger of God by Darren Wilson.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 19 We love Him because He first loved us.

Now one major flaw, which the enemy has been working hard on is keeping us separated. As Jesus said, a kingdom divided against it's self will fall, That is exactly what Satan is doing. There is a major lack of unity in the body, through doctrinal disputes, and what one perceives as truth, truth is not a teaching Truth is a person. We as the Bride of Christ must stand united with Him, and united as one body. We need to become like minded living in the same love, in union in the Spirit.

Romans 6:5

5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection,

Philippians 2:1 Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, 2 fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. 4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.

Something I believe that would hinder the enemies strongholds, and open doors for revival in communities is the body being in unity, praying. God operates in power, and we need to recognize that as children if God we have access to this power. He has given us every thing we need to take down the strongholds of the enemy not just in an individual, but also in our communities.

The kingdom of darkness knows the battleground well. Our enemy knows when to attack and how to attack. Why shouldn't we also map out the battlefield and recognize where the strongholds are in our communities, then have the body of Christ in unity, target their prayers against the strongholds, for the community. I believe that this would be a devastating tactic to engage in spiritual warfare. This tactic has also been done with powerful results in Cali, South America. Hemet CA, and many other places. For reference, check out "Transformations" a documentary by George Otis Jr showing how 4 cities where transformed by the power of God through the unity of believers.

We are at war. This is important for us to realize, there are only two Kingdoms, Light, and Darkness. if You are not fighting for the Light, you are contributing to the darkness, there is no middle ground. It's time for us to wake up. God provides everything we need, and our weapons are mighty in Him for pulling down strongholds.

So a simple concept to change our communities. Make a map of your community, note all strongholds in the area, and go into prayer warfare as one body in unity against the powers of darkness.

Lord, Heavenly Father, I praise You Adonai, I praise Your Holy name, Be glorified Lord, I pray that you would fill us with Your love, praise You Adonai, praise Your Holy name, You alone are worthy, I pray that You would be glorified, hallowed be Your name Lord, I pray that You would strengthen us and fill us, I pray that You bring us deeper in love and unity, teach us how to love each other as You love us. Lord I pray that You would open our eyes to see the strongholds in our lives and our communities, and that You would equip us to stand against them Lord, teach us how to stand together in unity. I pray that You would lead us deeper and closer to You, praise You Adonai, Be with us. Use us as a light in the darkness, I pray that You would bless our communities and open doors to witness and to battle against the spiritual darkness that blinds our societies. Praise You Lord, all Honor, power, glory and strength be to You, praise You Adonai. in Jesus name I pray amen.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Cool topic. I learned a lot reading it.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

there is no middle ground. It's time for us to wake up.

Amen brother, but many will fail to grasp the truth of this.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/21/1977

Just Lot, vexed by the filthy conversation of the wicked.

Spiritual wickedness in High Places, weapons of our warfare not carnal but spirtual. The armor of light, Christs covering righteousness.

Mark four & five. The Other side study.

Ya'll got no idea, pray lest you fall into tempation, cause this stuff will curl your hair.

Suffocating gloom and voices on a foul wind, confusion, disorientation and dread. Frozen with fear, babbling.

Run, cause you don't wanna know.

Unless the Lord ordains you into service, call Ghost-Busters cause fallen angles can destroy your sanity then tear your spine out.

Pasters, be advised, of covens of witches in your area, satanists/lucifarians posing as respectable professionals and mark your calendar with the high occult holidays.

tears amoung your wheat, ravenous wolves in sheeps clothing, spots in your feasts of chairity, confounding imps seeking your demise.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Just Lot, vexed by the filthy conversation of the wicked.

Spiritual wickedness in High Places, weapons of our warfare not carnal but spirtual. The armor of light, Christs covering righteousness.

Mark four & five. The Other side study.

Ya'll got no idea, pray lest you fall into tempation, cause this stuff will curl your hair.

Suffocating gloom and voices on a foul wind, confusion, disorientation and dread. Frozen with fear, babbling.

Run, cause you don't wanna know.

Unless the Lord ordains you into service, call Ghost-Busters cause fallen angles can destroy your sanity then tear your spine out.

Pasters, be advised, of covens of witches in your area, satanists/lucifarians posing as respectable professionals and mark your calendar with the high occult holidays.

tears amoung your wheat, ravenous wolves in sheeps clothing, spots in your feasts of chairity, confounding imps seeking your demise.

Forsooth! :whistling:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

Great thread! I'm curious why more people haven't responded to it? The spiritual weapon is God's word and does no good if we keep it in the book.

The book of Ephesians is a powerful book on the spiritual realm. Most of the Christians in my area don't understand the spiritual realm and what we are up against. I learned to love my neighbor by understanding that it wasn't him but the spiritual forces working thru him. A lot of Christians today don't have a revelation of the power of Christ that lives in us today.

Ephesians 1

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ

Paul prayed.

17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your understanding[c] being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places

We have (1/3 of the Trinity) raising from the dead power of God in us! Praise God! I don't think we truly understand the finished work at the cross. At first, all I knew when I was born again was that I had everlasting life.

The spiritual prayer most Christians believe in and the most miraculous is:

Romans 10:9-10

9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Confess the word and believe it. It's that simple.

Jeremiah 1

12 Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word."

Numbers 23:19 God is not human, that he should lie,

not a human being, that he should change his mind.

Does he speak and then not act?

Does he promise and not fulfill?

Spiritual Promises.

John 10:10 The thief comes to steal kill and destroy, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

1Cor 1:5 That in everything you are enriched by Him, in all utterance and in all knowledge.

Ps 107:20 He sent His Word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions, he rescued them from the grave.

Matthew 10 1 And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.7 And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

1Pet 2:24 Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live for righteousness; by whose stripes you were healed.

Psalms 20: 4 May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.

Psalm 91:11 For he will command his angels concerning you

to guard you in all your ways;

Matthew 18:18 "Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

John 14:13,14 And whatsoever you shall ask in My Name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask any thing in My Name, I will do it.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 6 63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. 64 But there are some of you who do not believe."

There are many more.

Jesus gave us everything at the cross pertaining to life just because we don't see it doesn't mean it not true. I once heard someone say "There are radio waves in the air all the time that we don't see; we just have to tune in our receiver". Try to explain that to someone who has never seen a radio.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

You know, this is extremely important. To know what your dealing with and how you can help yourself and others. Also, in my experience i have seen that the more influential and good you do for God, the stronger your relationship and faith, the more you are targeted by the principalities and powers.

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

You know, this is extremely important. To know what your dealing with and how you can help yourself and others. Also, in my experience i have seen that the more influential and good you do for God, the stronger your relationship and faith, the more you are targeted by the principalities and powers.

Very true, The closer we are to God, the more we make ourselves a target to the enemy, but the awesome thing is, the closer we are to the Lord, the more we rely on Him, and we see Him overcome the things in our lives we had no chance or hope of overcoming prior. We are called to shine as a light in the darkness, the brighter we shine the harder it is to put us out.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  10/18/1965

Mark 3: 22-24 And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said,