anitarose

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

As to self ordained Pastors Caspar McCloudand his creator self ordained Pastor Henry Wright, sadly as a member of Caspar's Church, The Upper Room, I had the obilgation to investigate Caspar's background and found the allegations contained in the article published in the Cleveland Scene about him are materially correct- that is why no retraction of the article was ever asked for or a libal suit was filed- truth being the untimate defense. Further, Pastor Caspar admited in a church service in my presence that his personal physician who was in attendence where Pastor Henry Wright allegedly raised him from the dead had revised her medical opionion from 'Caspar being raised from the dead" to " medically revived" (people routinely are "revived" in emergency rooms all over this country everyday- somtimes spountaniously with no outside intervention). It does no good to rehash all this deception any further. To me Pastor Caspar and Pastor Henry speak to God can use anything, incluiding Satan and his minions financially and emotionally feasting off belivers, His wonders to perform. The bottom line is not that satan lives in pastors but that God prevails!