• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Beloved brothers and sisters in the Lord:

A brief statement of myself, I feel, is necessary. I was apprehended of the Lord in 1972 and for the first ten years of my christianity I was disallowed of the Lord from reading anything but the Bible. His word to me was,

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Beloved brothers and sisters in the Lord:

A brief statement of myself, I feel, is necessary. I was apprehended of the Lord in 1972 and for the first ten years of my christianity I was disallowed of the Lord from reading anything but the Bible. His word to me was,

the mark of the beast,

THIS WILL NOT BE SO!!

Let's talk about this.

The context of the statement was that within the 40 year period, as set forth by the majority of the end time teachers, this would not be so. The mark of the beast is even now in place and we do not see it. In so far as the book being for sale I'm unsure as to how there are any copies available, as I personally have all that were published, or at least I thought so.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/27/1976

To begin with, it seems to me that you are saying that you have a "special anointing" given you by God, that reveals the many deep and wonderful truths and teachings of the Holy Scriptures to you and to you alone. This is my first red-flag that taints anything else you say, write, or put forth here or anywhere. But as my skeptical self always does, I give everyone the "benefit of the doubt" at the beginning. Secondly, all of the end time teaching points that you mentioned cannot be found in and only within the Book of Daniel, i.e.- The Rapture, and the Mark of the Beast, just to name two. Thirdly, you mention that you spent 10 whole years with The Lord and His Word alone during which time The Holy Spirit revealed to you that the things being taught to the Body of Christ by some of the worlds leading Eschatological and Biblical scholars, are all false (basically Lies). Then The Lord led you to write a book concerning what the Lord has revealed to you for the edification of the Body of Christ, that you have published but don't sell, say is not for sale, but as someone has mentioned previously can be found for purchase.

I must say that this is very confusing to me, especially in the light of and under the guise of all of the Scripture that you quoted pertaining to the edification of the Body of Christ, and us all coming to the Unity, and the Fullness, and our understanding being enlightned, the Truth being taught in Love, etc, etc, etc...

It too, would seem to me that for someone to be so led of the Lord, would give credit where credit is due; which you don't at the beginning of this thread, but instead say, "A brief statement of myself, I feel, is necessary."

So to kind of wrap this up and dissuade any further comment from myself, or argument from you trying to self-validate your God-given Anointing to instruct, lead, teach, or edify the Body of Christ, I will leave you with a few references from the Wonderful, Life- Changing, Powerful, Anointed Word of the Lord that you claim you know so well.

Jas 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

With Love in Christ,

David

P.S. - Seeing as how you said that your book is not for sell, but has been found on the internet for the astounding price of $19.95, (of which I'm sure is worth every penny), would you be willing to donate a copy of your book to my Ministries Library?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

the mark of the beast,

THIS WILL NOT BE SO!!

Let's talk about this.

The context of the statement was that within the 40 year period, as set forth by the majority of the end time teachers, this would not be so. The mark of the beast is even now in place and we do not see it. In so far as the book being for sale I'm unsure as to how there are any copies available, as I personally have all that were published, or at least I thought so.

I do think that God can and does speak to people, however, I know that sometimes we "expand" on what God said, in an effort to explain, and sometimes the explanation changes what God might have been trying to say. The mark of the beast (666) is one of the troubling and difficult-to-fully-understand references, and your explanation, while creative, still leaves some serious questions, such as...

If a person takes the mark, he/she will drink of the wine of the wrath of God (Rev 14:9-10).

If a person does not take the mark, he/she can not buy or sell (Rev 13:17).

So here is the question....

If the mark of the beast is now in place, somehow yet unseen, how are we impacted in the buying/selling area, and how does not taking this mark work if it cannot be seen, and there appears to be no visible gain or loss of ability to buy and sell?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/27/1976

the mark of the beast,

THIS WILL NOT BE SO!!

Let's talk about this.

I do think that God can and does speak to people, however, I know that sometimes we "expand" on what God said, in an effort to explain, and sometimes the explanation changes what God might have been trying to say. The mark of the beast (666) is one of the troubling and difficult-to-fully-understand references, and your explanation, while creative, still leaves some serious questions, such as...

If a person takes the mark, he/she will drink of the wine of the wrath of God (Rev 14:9-10).

If the mark of the beast is now in place, somehow yet unseen, how are we impacted in the buying/selling area, and how does not taking this mark work if it cannot be seen, and there appears to be no visible gain or loss of ability to buy and sell?

These are some really good questions that you bring up. I have also wondered about such things because of different statements made by different people in the past, and being very curious myself, and having read and studied the many different view points concerning eschatology and the study of the end times; I have something that may be of interest on this topic, that surprisingly to me, cover the points that your questions bring up. Now before I post this link, I must say this concerning this link. Not everything this radio station or this website says can be taken as Gospel Truth, I myself take EVERYTHING I hear on this station with a grain of salt, and I suggest that anyone who listens to this do likewise. But, be that as it may, as I was running my paper route the other night I was tuned in to this station and heard this guy speak about many different things. The radio show turned out to be very interesting to say the least. If you do click on this link and listen to this guys different points, you have to do so with an open mind.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/01/06

If for some odd and precarious reason that the link is deleted or removed, you may contact me via email for the information.

In Christ,

David :cool:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

David, I do believe you have to be a streamlink member to listen to this show. I do agree though that it is a very interesting listen.

the mark of the beast,

THIS WILL NOT BE SO!!

Let's talk about this.

I can give you that which the Lord has given me with respect to these two things. However, if we start in the middle of a book it is sometimes hard to hear if we don't know whats been said before.

Rev 13:16 - And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

Everyone, who is a participant in this unholy trinity has a spiritual mark, a stamp of servitude, upon the right hand, which speaks of fellowship with the beast. In the forehead points to having been, “...renewed in the spirit of your mind...” (Eph 4:23) by this one: as those who serve in it have, knowingly or unknowingly, become mentally subservient to the beasts teachings and doctrines.

Rev 13:17 - And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

If you want to do commerce in or with this beast you have to have the mark. If you cannot prove you are marked, an authorized member of this one, you are not allowed to speak. If you do manage to speak, and it is anything contrary to what is perceived as Truth you will soon be out of there.

Edited by sdktlk