• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1976

Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in here after reading all of these posts and replys. I personally, do not think that the white horse in Rev 6, is refering to Jesus Christ at all. Rather, it is plain to see that the White Horse in Rev 19, is different from the previous one mentioned in Rev 6; and that the riders of the two horses are different in the fact that was mentioned in an earlier post. The identifying characteristics of who the riders are on the horses, is derived from the description of what tools and weapons of warfare they are carrying. Just compare the two. After I did this, I have come to conclude that the First White Horse mentioned in Rev. 6, is the Anti-Christ, and that the Second White Horse mentioned in Rev.19, is The Lord of lords, and the King of Kings, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I can see a similarity in the likeness of the two, from the two different passages.

Just a couple of things to consider, the rider on the White Horse in Rev6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

It says that he has a bow, and a crown, and that he went forth conquering and to conquer. I find it rather interesting to see that he has a bow, but no arrows. And we should all know that a bow with no arrows is absolutely useless. The crown he has here is signifying his Political Power, and Authority. The going forth conquering and to conquer, speaks of his conquering the nations of the world, and the "conquer" has the same connotation as the "conquering".

We have to remember that anything that satan does is only a perversion of what God has created and meant for good. I think that this is the main reason that we see the Anti-Christ here revealed as riding on a White Horse, as a copy of the White Horse of Righteousness that Jesus Christ is coming back riding on. I also believe that this "conquering" and to "conquer", will be a non-hostile, non-military, peaceful, usurption of power of the nations of the world, into the One Global World, or the New World Order that we see coming to pass in the present days.

In Christ,

David

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I find it rather interesting to see that he has a bow, but no arrows.

Well, look up how many times the word "bow" (as in the weapon, not the posture) is used without the word "arrows", and you will see that it isn't all that strange. For this reason, I don't believe that lack of the world "arrows" means anything. "Bow and arrows" is an English expression after all, and may not be cross-cultural.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Ok, my 2 cents.

A prophecy acts as witnessing of truth. Truth (including scientific truth) is usually witnessed by prophesying. Biblical prophecies act as witnessing of the truth that the Bible is actually the Word of God.

Scientifc laws are figured out by human brains through prediction (prophecying). Once you can predict correctly, you will be able to realise that there is rule/law/truth over there. That's fundamentally how humans discover the existing truth.

As long as I can predict water will resolve into oxygen and hydrogen (no exception when your lab setup is correct). I thus can conclude that there is a rule/law/truth there (this time it is there is a chemical formula there). This is the so-called predictability of science. Humans discover rules/laws/truth this way.

To make sure you are actually in reality (not in a dream), you can clap your face to feel the pain. Because pain is predicted and realised that you "know" you are in reality instead of a dream. The truth here is "it is proven that you are in reality because the expected/prophecied pain occurs when you clap.

Edited by Hawkins

My another 2 cents.

The four horses represent how power flows when end time approaches. The mark is a many fold (at least 2-fold) complicated puzzle about what would happen when the end time comes.

The white horse (can actually be represented by English the White House, i.e. America), represents the power of whites and how they started to conquer the world and became a dominated power. Say, the 2 super power, a group of developed countries are all of a result of the conquering of the whites since 18 century(?not sure about the year). They (the whites mainly) kept conquering the world to get hold of this world's power and money.

Then it came the red horse, which is the communism power headed by a beast named USSR. This Red Power grew like a plague.

Then the dark horse, a non-white power which is incapable of militery conquering but very much capable of economic conquering. China, India, Brazil are arising. The white power is weakened.

Finally the pale horse, it represents the whole secular world. The Chritianity centered white power will phase out and the world power will fall to the hand of the secular/atheistic people. All government will adapt a much more secular approach to rule. By far, all US presidents declared themselves as Christians. But this may no longer be the situation. Anyway, the kings/Caesers will finally repsent those secular people (US presidents may be more and more the secular presidents, whether they call themselves Christians or not).

Edited by Hawkins

The mark is more likely a spiritual mark. This extends the prophecy in Egypt where God's mark (as Lamb's blood) is given to all the Jews when the angels are going to kill the first born sons of the Egyptians. Only those with the mark of the Lamb will escape. Similarly, in Revelation it also says that only those with the mark of Lamb (God's mark) will be saved.

The beast's mark is more likely stamped through our education system. Our education system stamps every person a mark. "Buy and sell" may be something related to money, trading and making a living. You sell your labor or knowledge to get money to buy food, something like that. Nowadays (end time comes), people can hardly make a living without the basically education from the government. Anyway, education is forced upon everyone without exception. And a child starts to fight God with his knowledge is obtained from education. His forehead (mind) and right-hand (action) is stamped with the mark from education which not only allows him to find a job (to do his buy and sell), but also fight God (unless he received God's mark to be a Christian).

The third round of my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

Edited by Hawkins

Finally, the atheists' voice will out number. They are like sands, attacking Jerusalem (figuratively God's Church on earth). The church will compromise. They legalise homsexuality inside the Church, it declares that allah is the same God as ours. See that?? They compromise with men (the pale horse) and finally the abomination causing desolation will enter the Church, abomination like the denial of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit's work in a hidden form.

Like this...

God does things in accordance to the Law set up, humans are subject to Covenants granted. And there will be a final judgment by Law and Covenants.

Of course, God loves His sheep such that His sheep whose names are written in the Book of Life will finally be saved, as for those wolves and goats...do you expect Him to break His own Law and Covenants to show His mercy? (instead His mercy has already be shown through Christ Jesus and the eternal Covenant)

Regarding to the Covenant, what nullifies Jesus Christ's sacrifice is the "no hell" doctrine. It is because no hell and everyone is saved that no Jesus is actually needed. Jesus Christ thus saves noone (you are saved anyway with or without Jesus. That is, because God will not put anyone to hell, that everyone will not suffer even without Jesus. That is, the word "save" is totally meanless as noone will suffer). When this doctrine is legalized even inside the Church, this abomination (denial of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit's work) will cause desolation (souls become unsavable thus no harvest along with the spiritual destruction of the Church - God's Holy Place on earth) as Jesus is nullified hiddenly.

In an isolatoin from God after the Judgment, humans (the dead) will no longer humans. They are the hopeless. Just like how the fallen angels turned themselves into the devils, humans will turn themselves into monsters. That's naturally what will happen in a (any) place without God's teaching and guidance. And the burning hell awaits.

It's all about His Law and Covenants which is purposefully made to protect His sheep (not the wolves nor the goats). The wolves must be separated as their sinful behavior by their freewill will hurt those sheep. While the goats think that they don't need the Shepherd, they think that they survive the wilderness without the Shepherd, they think they can deal with the wolves and thus choose to live a captive life. They themselves will finally surrender and become part of the wolves. God's setting up of Law of Covenants are all for His sheep (even the wolves and goats part is designed to be all for the good of His sheep in eternity).

Edited by Hawkins

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

My another 2 cents.

The four horses represent how power flows when end time approaches. The mark is a many fold (at least 2-fold) complicated puzzle about what would happen when the end time comes.

The white horse (can actually be represented by English the White House, i.e. America), represents the power of whites and how they started to conquer the world and became a dominated power. Say, the 2 super power, a group of developed countries are all of a result of the conquering of the whites since 18 century(?not sure about the year). They (the whites mainly) kept conquering the world to get hold of this world's power and money.

Then it came the red horse, which is the communism power headed by a beast named USSR. This Red Power grew like a plague.

Then the dark horse, a non-white power which is incapable of militery conquering but very much capable of economic conquering. China, India, Brazil are arising. The white power is weakened.

Finally the pale horse, it represents the whole secular world. The Chritianity centered white power will phase out and the world power will fall to the hand of the secular/atheistic people. All government will adapt a much more secular approach to rule. By far, all US presidents declared themselves as Christians. But this may no longer be the situation. Anyway, the kings/Caesers will finally repsent those secular people (US presidents may be more and more the secular presidents, whether they call themselves Christians or not).

hawkins, communism was created and funded by the financial elites within the United States, Briton, Germany, France and Holland. David Rockefeller in 1972 bragged about how well the experiment of putting Mao into power in China was working out (even though it resulted in about sixty million deaths). He would not have had a chance of coming to power had not the USA and Briton made it happen.

Communism is just a tool of the Globalists who are actually the behind scenes workers of Satan to control the minds of the global population. Theses and antitheises....... The CFR is more danger to the world today than Russia.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The mark is more likely a spiritual mark. This extends the prophecy in Egypt where God's mark (as Lamb's blood) is given to all the Jews when the angels are going to kill the first born sons of the Egyptians. Only those with the mark of the Lamb will escape. Similarly, in Revelation it also says that only those with the mark of Lamb (God's mark) will be saved.

The beast's mark is more likely stamped through our education system. Our education system stamps every person a mark. "Buy and sell" may be something related to money, trading and making a living. You sell your labor or knowledge to get money to buy food, something like that. Nowadays (end time comes), people can hardly make a living without the basically education from the government. Anyway, education is forced upon everyone without exception. And a child starts to fight God with his knowledge is obtained from education. His forehead (mind) and right-hand (action) is stamped with the mark from education which not only allows him to find a job (to do his buy and sell), but also fight God (unless he received God's mark to be a Christian).

The Bible says that it's a scratch or mark on or in your hand or forehead

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

The blood of the lamb, in Egypt, was not spiritual, but physical. Exodus 12 tells us of this time in History.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

1st assembly - Ephesus - meaning desirable - To establish this 1st assembly the Holy Spirit had to come. Pentecost, White horse riding.

2nd assembly - Smyrna - meaning myrrh, that is suffering - Great persecution came on the assembly. (Acts 8:1) The Lord Jesus said, "Think not that I am come to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a SWORD." (Mat 10:34) Persecution on the assembly. Red horse riding.

3rd assembly - Pergamos - Perga, in the Greek, means very earthy. Mos, means majority. Pergamos, means height, elevation, marriage. When the assembly became carnal/earthy and joined together with secular government we discover what is meant by the Lord Jesus when He said, "