• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1976

1st assembly - Ephesus - meaning desirable - To establish this 1st assembly the Holy Spirit had to come. Pentecost, White horse riding.

2nd assembly - Smyrna - meaning myrrh, that is suffering - Great persecution came on the assembly. (Acts 8:1) The Lord Jesus said, "Think not that I am come to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a SWORD." (Mat 10:34) Persecution on the assembly. Red horse riding.

3rd assembly - Pergamos - Perga, in the Greek, means very earthy. Mos, means majority. Pergamos, means height, elevation, marriage. When the assembly became carnal/earthy and joined together with secular government we discover what is meant by the Lord Jesus when He said, "

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

There are those who see the 7 churches, the 7 seals, the 7 trumpets, and the 7 bowls as being reflections of each other.

There might be something to that.

But knowing the nature of prophecy, it would be unwise to form an interpretation exclusive to that.

The Hebrew view of time is a spiral, a circular progression. Things repeat, but they also move forward.

So there might be an element of reflection between them. But not exclusive.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

The mark is more likely a spiritual mark. This extends the prophecy in Egypt where God's mark (as Lamb's blood) is given to all the Jews when the angels are going to kill the first born sons of the Egyptians. Only those with the mark of the Lamb will escape. Similarly, in Revelation it also says that only those with the mark of Lamb (God's mark) will be saved.

The beast's mark is more likely stamped through our education system. Our education system stamps every person a mark. "Buy and sell" may be something related to money, trading and making a living. You sell your labor or knowledge to get money to buy food, something like that. Nowadays (end time comes), people can hardly make a living without the basically education from the government. Anyway, education is forced upon everyone without exception. And a child starts to fight God with his knowledge is obtained from education. His forehead (mind) and right-hand (action) is stamped with the mark from education which not only allows him to find a job (to do his buy and sell), but also fight God (unless he received God's mark to be a Christian).

The third round of my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

The blood of the lamb, in Egypt, was not spiritual, but physical. Exodus 12 tells us of this time in History.

The blood of lamb in Egypt is physical, as result the prophecy in Revelation must be physical<------- there is no such a rule of prophecy ever escribed/defined in the Bible. Sorry to tell you that.

In the contray, the physical saving by water in Noah's case has all to do with the saving by water baptism spiritually (read Peter).

Edited by Hawkins

The mark is more likely a spiritual mark. This extends the prophecy in Egypt where God's mark (as Lamb's blood) is given to all the Jews when the angels are going to kill the first born sons of the Egyptians. Only those with the mark of the Lamb will escape. Similarly, in Revelation it also says that only those with the mark of Lamb (God's mark) will be saved.

The beast's mark is more likely stamped through our education system. Our education system stamps every person a mark. "Buy and sell" may be something related to money, trading and making a living. You sell your labor or knowledge to get money to buy food, something like that. Nowadays (end time comes), people can hardly make a living without the basically education from the government. Anyway, education is forced upon everyone without exception. And a child starts to fight God with his knowledge is obtained from education. His forehead (mind) and right-hand (action) is stamped with the mark from education which not only allows him to find a job (to do his buy and sell), but also fight God (unless he received God's mark to be a Christian).

The Bible says that it's a scratch or mark on or in your hand or forehead

Our education influences our mind (forehead) and behavior (right hand). I already mentioned that. And it remains your own opinion to insist on hte the mark must be physical.

Edited by Hawkins

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Our education influences our mind (forehead) and behavior (right hand). I already mentioned that. And it remains your own opinion to insist on hte the mark must be physical.

No, it's approaching the Bible with no filters and just letting it talk too you. I see no reason why it should be spiritual. Being spiritual doesn't even make sense considering it's use.

No, it's approaching the Bible with no filters and just letting it talk too you. I see no reason why it should be spiritual. Being spiritual doesn't even make sense considering it's use.

Actually, Bible prophecies go no fixed rules. To define that a prophecy must be spiritual or must be physical is kind of arrogance/pride by putting yourself above the Bible itself.

So, to say that..

"the prophecies in revelation must be physical and can never by spiritual"

is this your own opinion by your own will, or is it Biblical and by God's will? Ask yourself.

BTW, I never mean to say that my version of interpreation is correct. Yet I question that the attitude that "the prophecy must be physical/must not be spiritual" notion itself is a problematic issue.

Edited by Hawkins

Actually, Bible prophecies go no fixed rules. To define that a prophecy must be spiritual or must be physical is kind of arrogance/pride by putting yourself above the Bible itself.

So, to say that..

"the prophecies in revelation must be physical and can never by spiritual"

is this your own opinion by your own will, or is it Biblical and by God's will? Ask yourself.

BTW, I never mean to say that my version of interpreation is correct. Yet I question that the attitude that "the prophecy must be physical/must not be spiritual" notion itself is a problematic issue.

LoL, I never said all of the book of Revelation was not physical, it's that the mark being spiritual makes no sense considering the reason it's given to people.

Beloved brothers and sisters in the Lord:

A brief statement of myself, I feel, is necessary. I was apprehended of the Lord in 1972 and for the first ten years of my christianity I was disallowed of the Lord from reading anything but the Bible. His word to me was, "Put down the books, forget everything you think you know about everything you think you know about the Bible, come to Me and I will teach you." I will not go further into my history except to say that for the first ten years as a Christian I read a Bible that had no references or commentaries in it, just the Word of God. After that period I was allowed to read material and listen to others, but never swallowed without having waited on the Lord to answer the question, "What about that?"

I was not, and am not a curious person when it comes to prophecy but I would find myself looking into prophetic things kind of against my will I guess you could say. I would then put it down, walk away and be aggravated with myself for having let myself, quote, "be dragged into those things again," unquote. However, I found that this would happen again and again over some period of years.

One day I cried and said, "Lord Jesus You know I don't care about these things, the only thing that matters is that someday, no matter what, I'm going to be with You, why then does it seem that You continually cause me to be looking at things in which I have no interest, "What does it matter!"

In answer to that the Lord quickened to my spirit, "...But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into Him in all things, which is the Head, even Christ..." (Eph 4:15) I then understood that it is only THE TRUTH IN LOVE which will cause us to truly grow up into Him in all things. For, it is God's will that "Christ be formed in us" (Gal 4:19) "...that we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ..." (Eph 4:13) This is God's will, this is God's desire, and nothing less will do.

In 1995 I published at book entitled "THERE IS NO" ISBN# 1-57258-054-2, wherein is covered line upon line all the prophecy's of the Book of Daniel. The back cover of the book makes the following statement with respect to our Lord's recorded words in Mat 24:34, Mar 13:30, and Luk 21:32. "These verses are used extensively by many prophets and teachers to supposedly verify the fact that there will be a "forty year period" (generation,) from the recapturing of Jerusalem by Israel in 1967, in the which ALL the end time scenario that is painted for us concerning a one man anti-christ, a one world secular government, a rebuilt temple, the placing of the abomination of desolation, the mark of the beast, a seven year tribulation period, the rapture, etc. SHALL TAKE PLACE. I have been saying it for years, but I will say it again today: THIS WILL NOT BE SO!! (The preceding statement was copyrighted in 1995)

If any of these things strike a cord in anyone who reads; again my prayer is that we go before the Lord for, "...These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which you have received of Him abides in you, and you need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as He has taught you, you shall abide in Him..." (1Jn 2:26-27)

Brothers and sisters it has been 2000 years since our Lord Jesus walked on this earth and things are not what they seem. The only thing that I would desire of you is that you ask the Lord, "Lord Jesus, what about that?"

Yours in Christ Jesus

NOTE: the book IS NOT for sale.

I know that you don't understand Daniel 2: 36-45. If you did, you wouldn't be saying these things in this thread of yours.

I see you are new here. The loving Christian thing to do if you are correct would be to take the trouble of explaining your view in a caring way and not just put yourself above others and put down others.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

A brief statement of myself, I feel, is necessary. I was apprehended of the Lord in 1972 and for the first ten years of my christianity I was disallowed of the Lord from reading anything but the Bible. His word to me was, "Put down the books, forget everything you think you know about everything you think you know about the Bible, come to Me and I will teach you." I will not go further into my history except to say that for the first ten years as a Christian I read a Bible that had no references or commentaries in it, just the Word of God. After that period I was allowed to read material and listen to others, but never swallowed without having waited on the Lord to answer the question, "What about that?"

I was not, and am not a curious person when it comes to prophecy but I would find myself looking into prophetic things kind of against my will I guess you could say. I would then put it down, walk away and be aggravated with myself for having let myself, quote, "be dragged into those things again," unquote. However, I found that this would happen again and again over some period of years.

One day I cried and said, "Lord Jesus You know I don't care about these things, the only thing that matters is that someday, no matter what, I'm going to be with You, why then does it seem that You continually cause me to be looking at things in which I have no interest, "What does it matter!"

In answer to that the Lord quickened to my spirit, "...But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into Him in all things, which is the Head, even Christ..." (Eph 4:15) I then understood that it is only THE TRUTH IN LOVE which will cause us to truly grow up into Him in all things. For, it is God's will that "Christ be formed in us" (Gal 4:19) "...that we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ..." (Eph 4:13) This is God's will, this is God's desire, and nothing less will do.

In 1995 I published at book entitled "THERE IS NO" ISBN# 1-57258-054-2, wherein is covered line upon line all the prophecy's of the Book of Daniel. The back cover of the book makes the following statement with respect to our Lord's recorded words in Mat 24:34, Mar 13:30, and Luk 21:32. "These verses are used extensively by many prophets and teachers to supposedly verify the fact that there will be a "forty year period" (generation,) from the recapturing of Jerusalem by Israel in 1967, in the which ALL the end time scenario that is painted for us concerning a one man anti-christ, a one world secular government, a rebuilt temple, the placing of the abomination of desolation, the mark of the beast, a seven year tribulation period, the rapture, etc. SHALL TAKE PLACE. I have been saying it for years, but I will say it again today: THIS WILL NOT BE SO!! (The preceding statement was copyrighted in 1995)

If any of these things strike a cord in anyone who reads; again my prayer is that we go before the Lord for, "...These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which you have received of Him abides in you, and you need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as He has taught you, you shall abide in Him..." (1Jn 2:26-27)

Brothers and sisters it has been 2000 years since our Lord Jesus walked on this earth and things are not what they seem. The only thing that I would desire of you is that you ask the Lord, "Lord Jesus, what about that?"

Yours in Christ Jesus

I know that you don't understand Daniel 2: 36-45. If you did, you wouldn't be saying these things in this thread of yours.

I see you are new here. The loving Christian thing to do if you are correct would be to take the trouble of explaining your view in a caring way and not just put yourself above others and put down others.

Yes, I am new here as you know. What I say, or have said, is not designed to lift me up or put anyone down. The purpose is intended to cause us to think, for it is the system in which we have been raised that is the problem, not the saints of God. During the dark ages the only place to worship was in a fallen system that was far from the Truth. That is not to say that there isn't any Truth, such as the salvation message, in the systems which we have today but outside of that there are great problems with doctrines and teachings. And, I know that this statement will again cause offense for it is certainly hard to question things that we have been taught all our lives. Just like those who still adhere to the teachings of that church system out of which Martin Luther came out of. Yours in Christ.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/27/1976

Yours in Christ Jesus

Yes, I am new here as you know. What I say, or have said, is not designed to lift me up or put anyone down. The purpose is intended to cause us to think, for it is the system in which we have been raised that is the problem, not the saints of God. During the dark ages the only place to worship was in a fallen system that was far from the Truth. That is not to say that there isn't any Truth, such as the salvation message, in the systems which we have today but outside of that there are great problems with doctrines and teachings. And, I know that this statement will again cause offense for it is certainly hard to question things that we have been taught all our lives. Just like those who still adhere to the teachings of that church system out of which Martin Luther came out of. Yours in Christ.

Please, I ask this as respectful as I possibly can. Do Not even attempt to put yourself on or even anywhere near the status, stature, or around the foundation upon which those stand of The Great's of the Faith for which we so earnestly contend! One's such as you mentioned Matin Luther, and John Calvin, Jacobus Arminius, St. Paul, Peter, James and John, John Wesley, Johnathan Edwards, Charles Spurgeon, Billy Graham, St. Augustine, and the like. Especially, especially after the posts you have made, and the absurd, asinine, and ludicrous twisting of the Holy Scriptures as you have done.

Thank You,

David