IGNORED

Why prophecy

sdktlk

How do you portray these people knowing who belongs to the beast and who does not? Will they all be mind readers or know what everyone had done? Your idea does not hold water ... too many holes.

You're looking at this from the standpoint of the physical instead of the spiritual.

Everything about the beast will be a lie and the true child of God will have nothing to do with that lie. They will stick out like a sore thumb amongst the children of the beast.

The christians who are persecuted today, how are they targeted? Do they have markings or etchings that distinguish them from those who are non-christian? What is it about a christian that makes them different?

Look up the meaning of the word being used and gain understanding.

;)

I like your post.

Thanks. :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

How do you portray these people knowing who belongs to the beast and who does not? Will they all be mind readers or know what everyone had done? Your idea does not hold water ... too many holes.

You're looking at this from the standpoint of the physical instead of the spiritual.

Everything about the beast will be a lie and the true child of God will have nothing to do with that lie. They will stick out like a sore thumb amongst the children of the beast.

The christians who are persecuted today, how are they targeted? Do they have markings or etchings that distinguish them from those who are non-christian? What is it about a christian that makes them different?

Look up the meaning of the word being used and gain understanding.

;)

Today is not like the tribulation when the persecution will be a lot worst. There will be a physical means that will denote who you belong to. When that time comes, remember you have been told by many.

As you also remember, I too believe that we will be knows by our fruits, yet that does not prove that there will be no real, physical mark.

Today is not like the tribulation when the persecution will be a lot worst. There will be a physical means that will denote who you belong to.

Why?

Just as the Lord knows who His children are, so does the devil. Why the need for physical indentification in a spiritual war?

How are christians today, targeted? How is that going to change in the coming years?

When that time comes, remember you have been told by many.

;)

Today is not like the tribulation when the persecution will be a lot worst. There will be a physical means that will denote who you belong to.

Why?

Just as the Lord knows who His children are, so does the devil. Why the need for physical indentification in a spiritual war?

How are christians today, targeted? How is that going to change in the coming years?

;)

Your questions can be answered if you study more about the coming times. I have learned from our past dialog that you rarely take my word for anything, so the search for the answers is up to you. As for me, I am convinced that the times will be far worst then any other time in the history of man ... which means I am not a pre-trib believer.

Why?

;)

Your questions can be answered if you study more about the coming times. I have learned from our past dialog that you rarely take my word for anything, so the search for the answers is up to you. As for me, I am convinced that the times will be far worst then any other time in the history of man ... which means I am not a pre-trib believer.

We're just talking. Exchanging thoughts.

What are your thoughts on this?

Revelation 13

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

I don't understand how it would be physically possible to mark every individual on this planet who chooses to follow after the beast.

Have you ever given any thought to the idea that maybe it's not the beast who marks these people?

Think about that.

Why?

;)

We're just talking. Exchanging thoughts.

What are your thoughts on this?

Revelation 13

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

I don't understand how it would be physically possible to mark every individual on this planet who chooses to follow after the beast.

Have you ever given any thought to the idea that maybe it's not the beast who marks these people?

Think about that.

I believe there will be a way because scripture tells us there will be. How, not sure, but there will be one day. The idea that this is literal is far easier to believe then the idea of everyone having mental telepathy.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I'm with man here all the way. I find it hard to support the notion of a LITERAL mark given how many SYMBOLIC marks are already placed on the forehead in other places in scripture. See here. There may or may not be a microchip, but it won't be the mark of the best :thumbsup: .

I'm with man here all the way. I find it hard to support the notion of a LITERAL mark given how many SYMBOLIC marks are already placed on the forehead in other places in scripture. See here. There may or may not be a microchip, but it won't be the mark of the best :thumbsup: .

Sorry Andy, but there will be no way to buy and sell without the mark. Are we all going to become mind readers or give a list of our work before we can purchase a loaf of bread? I can see it now ... standing in line at a store, waiting for your turn to have a mind meld to see if you can buy that candy bar.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Sorry Andy, but there will be no way to buy and sell without the mark. Are we all going to become mind readers or give a list of our work before we can purchase a loaf of bread? I can see it now ... standing in line at a store, waiting for your turn to have a mind meld to see if you can buy that candy bar.

I could think of a myraid of ways to explain it, but that would require second-guessing scripture.

Let me offer one, not as an interpretation, but as an example (since I think that scripture is silent for a reason, but I would like to explain my reasoning).

You live in a town where there is only one store from which you can buy groceries. It advertises that the store is set up to support the political career of a man bent on destroying the christian faith and slandering His name. In order to buy / sell through that shop / system, you would need to have thinking and actions that are not of the Lord. No Christian would be able to buy and sell through that store, not by physical prevention, but because of the quickening of the Holy Spirit, the unwillingness to go against our beliefs.

See what I mean?

Why do you assume that the mark prevents buying and selling in a particular fashion? Isn't that reading into scripture?

It is taking scripture literally.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

When people try to spiritualize the literal, false teaching arise. Scripture does not tell us that we will not try to buy or sell, but we will be refused because we do not have the mark.