• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hey, if I didn't wear underwear, I'd look might silly on a Saturday morning answering the door...

I sure hope you're kidding.....:blink:

You're asking if wyguy is kidding? That's like asking if the cat meowed or the dog barked or the baby cried.

Hey, it's a foolproof way to ensure the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Mormons never come back... :whistling:

:laugh:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

You're asking if wyguy is kidding? That's like asking if the cat meowed or the dog barked or the baby cried.

Doh! What was I thinking??? :P

Hey, it's a foolproof way to ensure the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Mormons never come back... :whistling:

:24:

A friend pulled this stunt (no, he wasn't saved at the time):

1. Come to the door dressed in a hooded floor length red robe, preferably the kind with the belled sleeves. Wear a pentagram, or other new age type jewelry.

2. Introduce yourself and tell them, "We were just about to sacrifice a goat. Would you care to join us?"

3. The JW, Mormons, and every other group stayed away from his house after this stunt. Not one has knocked on his door in over 12 years . . .

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  537
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,655
  • Content Per Day:  5.01
  • Days Won:  218
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:noidea: I am happy to invite them in as long as they agree to listen to me FIRST ...if they are really serious they will agree, if they are just doing their obligatory door knocking quota they wont , either way be friendly and poilite.... they are people who are doing what they feel to be right and we could be there too but for the grace of God :thumbsup:

Asfor Wyguy ...if it is a cold day would you even know he was not wearing underwear ??? you would just think he was blue from the cold :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

"What color is your underware?" I'll bet you the first thought through Wyguys mind will be...... "What underware???" LoL

Hey, if I didn't wear underwear, I'd look might silly on a Saturday morning answering the door...

I wasn't going to mention it but I just can't help it...... during my 38 years of being a Xerox customer Service Engineer going into all kinds of offices and places where we leased or serviced equipment, there have been more than one account where the folks who let us in the door were always in the buff..... It's really distracting....

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:huh: In offices?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Here's what I don't understand. If the purpose of the dress code, as stated, is to make the employees look professional and competent, then why on earth would the specified color of underwear be skin-toned? It would seem to me that that would be the one color that would be forbidden. After all, in the unlikely case of a customer catching a glimpse of an employee's underthings, the skin-tone would give the impression the employee was 'going commando' - and that (to me at least) would mark the employee as being unprofessional in the extreme.

Or am I weird? or overthinking this?

:24:

A friend pulled this stunt (no, he wasn't saved at the time):

1. Come to the door dressed in a hooded floor length red robe, preferably the kind with the belled sleeves. Wear a pentagram, or other new age type jewelry.

2. Introduce yourself and tell them, "We were just about to sacrifice a goat. Would you care to join us?"

3. The JW, Mormons, and every other group stayed away from his house after this stunt. Not one has knocked on his door in over 12 years . . .

Priceless! (Although I don't suggest ANYONE wear a pentagram. The idea is great though.) :cool:

Here's what I don't understand. If the purpose of the dress code, as stated, is to make the employees look professional and competent, then why on earth would the specified color of underwear be skin-toned? It would seem to me that that would be the one color that would be forbidden. After all, in the unlikely case of a customer catching a glimpse of an employee's underthings, the skin-tone would give the impression the employee was 'going commando' - and that (to me at least) would mark the employee as being unprofessional in the extreme.

Or am I weird? or overthinking this?

Hmmm....good point, Sheya. I didn't think of that.