RevelationWriter

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

I do believe a Temple will exist during the millennium, its just that you see a natural House and I see a spiritual House. For we know, "the most High dwells not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, Heaven is my throne, and earth is My footstool: what House will ye build Me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?" (Acts 7:48-49) Yet somehow we've come to think that the Lord Jesus is going to come and live in a natural temple built by men for a thousand years.

Ezekiel's temple is a physical temple, the references to the day and night in the chpt cannot be a heavenly temple as there is no night or day in heaven. Malachi 3 starts out with Yeshua coming, 'But who can endure the day when He comes?' the day of His return, where we read 'and the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to His temple' where He will judge from. Where does Yeshua reign from when He rules with a rod of iron? Where will He be when the nations come to Jerusalem to learn from Him if not an earthly throne?

I do believe a Temple will exist during the millennium, its just that you see a natural House and I see a spiritual House. For we know, "the most High dwells not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, Heaven is my throne, and earth is My footstool: what House will ye build Me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?" (Acts 7:48-49) Yet somehow we've come to think that the Lord Jesus is going to come and live in a natural temple built by men for a thousand years.

Ezekiel's temple is a physical temple, the references to the day and night in the chapter cannot be a heavenly temple as there is no night or day in heaven. Malachi 3 starts out with Yeshua coming, 'But who can endure the day when He comes?' the day of His return, where we read 'and the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to His temple' where He will judge from. Where does Yeshua reign from when He rules with a rod of iron? Where will He be when the nations come to Jerusalem to learn from Him if not an earthly throne?

:thumbsup:

Real Big House

And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations

upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts,

to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel

bring an offering in a clean vessel

into the house of the LORD. Isaiah 66:20

Real Happy Israel

Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.

The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your reward.

Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high. Isaiah 52:6-13

Real Resurrected LORD Jesus

As many were astonished at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider. Isaiah 52:14-15

Real Wonderful~!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Yod made me use the dictionary :45:, on the up side, when I now need to pontificate to my students about their lackluster performance, I now have another adjective I can throw at them.

Yod made me use the dictionary :45:, on the up side, when I now need to pontificate to my students about their lackluster performance, I now have another adjective I can throw at them.

:24: :24: :24:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

~ Jerusalem is The Only Land Mass which God Himself

Entered Into A Convenant With, To Become His.

As a Woman God called Jerusalem and giving her Clothes, Jewels, and A Crown.

Jerusalem's Beauty was Perfected Through His Splender and of Royalty

her Fame went out Among The Nations.

But instead of trusting God The City Jerusalem Trusted her Beauty; Playing The Harlot.

Because of her Fame among The Nations.

Jerusalem's Navel cord was never cut from her mother a Hittite Land.

Jerusalem being a mother bore sons & daughters to God.

But Jerusalem Despised The Oath God made with her and broke Covenant with Him.

So God established an Everlasting Covenant with Jerusalem.

To know He Is The Lord that Jerusalem may remember and be ashmed.

WHEN Jerusalem receives her older & younger Harlot Sisters As Daughters.

But NOT Because 0f His Covenant With her. - Ez.16

Jerusalem Becomes [The Mother 0f Harlot Daughters] - Ez.16:61 - Rev.17:5

God will set A Cup of Horror & Desolation in Jerusalem's Hand. - Ez.23:32-35 - Rev.17:4

Filled with Drunkness & Sorrow.

To Be Continued...

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Luke 21

20 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is near. 21 "Then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains, and those who are in the midst of the city must leave, and those who are in the country must not enter the city ; 22 because these are days of vengeance, so that all things which are written will be fulfilled. 23 "Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days ; for there will be great distress upon the land and wrath to this people ; 24 and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations ; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Jerusalem cannot be Babylon.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Luke 21

20 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is near. 21 "Then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains, and those who are in the midst of the city must leave, and those who are in the country must not enter the city ; 22 because these are days of vengeance, so that all things which are written will be fulfilled. 23 "Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days ; for there will be great distress upon the land and wrath to this people ; 24 and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations ; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Jerusalem cannot be Babylon.