• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Luke 21

20 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is near. 21 "Then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains, and those who are in the midst of the city must leave, and those who are in the country must not enter the city ; 22 because these are days of vengeance, so that all things which are written will be fulfilled. 23 "Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days ; for there will be great distress upon the land and wrath to this people ; 24 and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations ; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Jerusalem cannot be Babylon.

But, Jerusalem can be "(MYSTERY) Babylon".

Because this is about what IS Spiritually Spoken 0f Jerusalem from God Who Is Spirit.

I have a lot of Scripture to type out.

When I'm done I will talk more on them.

If stop and talk every time I type out Scripture I will not get them all posted....

Edited by RevelationWriter

Guest shiloh357

Luke 21

20 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is near. 21 "Then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains, and those who are in the midst of the city must leave, and those who are in the country must not enter the city ; 22 because these are days of vengeance, so that all things which are written will be fulfilled. 23 "Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days ; for there will be great distress upon the land and wrath to this people ; 24 and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations ; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Because this is about what IS Spiritually Spoken 0f Jerusalem from God Who Is Spirit.

That is incorrect, exegetically. No amount of Scripture you can post will support that assertion.

Luke 21

I have a lot of Scripture to type out.

When I'm done I will talk more on them.

If stop and talk every time I type out Scripture I will not get them all posted....

There is really no point in doing that because you're twisting and taking all of them out of context. I've never understood why people try to make the bible fit into their theology box instead of just letting it say what it says. It would seem reasonable that christians would want to know the truth instead of trying to win a theological debate and truth be damned.

Here's the challenge:

Quote only the scriptures. Add no commentary of your opinions and post the 3 verses before and after the verse you want to focus on so the context is there for all to see. It should be an easy assignment if that is what the scriptures actually say. For example, I could do it to counter your "debate" easily.

If you can make a case doing that, (and I doubt you know the bible well enough to even try) then we'll be happy to discuss where you've gone wrong.

~ "How lonely Sits The City (Jerusalem) that was full of people!

How like A WIDOW is she, who was Great Among The Nations!

The PRINCESS Among the provinces has becomes A SLAVE!" - Lam.1:1,8

"says In her Heart: I Sit as Queen, I am no WIDOW and will not see Sorrow" - Rev.18:7

"say In your Heart: I shall not Sit as a WIDOW nor shall I know the loss of children" - Isaiah 4:7

"Sit in the dust O Virgin Daughter 0f Babylon Sit on the ground without A Throne

O Daughter 0f The Chaldeans! For you shall No More be called tender & delicate.

Take Up The MILSTONES and GRIND MEAL. [As A SLAVE] - Isaiah 47:1,2

"a mighty Angel took Up a Great MILSTONE and Threw it into the sea saying

THUS With Violence The Great City Babylon Shall be thrown down...and

the Sound of The MILSTONE shall not be heard in you anymore. - Rev.18:21,22

Virgin Daughter 0f Babylon Says: "As for OUR Redeemer The Lord 0f Hosts Is His Name

The Holy One 0f Israel." - Isaiah 47:4

Sit in Silence and go into Darkness O Daughter 0f The Chaldeans for you shall not longer

be Called THE LADY 0F KINGDOMS." Isaiah 47:5

The Dead Sea Scrolls Bible "MISTRESS 0F KINGDOMS" - Isaiah 47:5

Edited by RevelationWriter

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Luke 21

Incorrect. The cries the world bemoans over the fall of Mystery Babylon apply no more to Jerusalem than permafrost applies to Miami.

~ "How lonely Sits The City (Jerusalem) that was full of people!

How like A WIDOW is she, who was Great Among The Nations!

The PRINCESS Among the provinces has becomes A SLAVE!" - Lam.1:1,8

1 How lonely sits the city That was full of people! How like a widow is she, Who was great among the nations! The princess among the provinces Has become a slave! 2 She weeps bitterly in the night, Her tears are on her cheeks; Among all her lovers She has none to comfort her. All her friends have dealt treacherously with her; They have become her enemies. 3 Judah has gone into captivity, Under affliction and hard servitude; She dwells among the nations, She finds no rest; All her persecutors overtake her in dire straits. 4 The roads to Zion mourn Because no one comes to the set feasts. All her gates are desolate; Her priests sigh, Her virgins are afflicted, And she is in bitterness.

This prophecy was fulfilled when Judah was conquered by and taken into captivity to Babylon.

"says In her Heart: I Sit as Queen, I am no WIDOW and will not see Sorrow" - Rev.18:7

4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues ; 5 for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 "Pay her back even as she has paid, and give back to her double according to her deeds ; in the cup which she has mixed, mix twice as much for her. 7 "To the degree that she glorified herself and lived sensuously, to the same degree give her torment and mourning ; for she says in her heart, 'I SIT as A QUEEN AND I AM NOT A WIDOW, and will never see mourning.' 8 "For this reason in one day her plagues will come, pestilence and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire ; for the Lord God who judges her is strong.

9 "And the kings of the earth, who committed acts of immorality and lived sensuously with her, will weep and lament over her when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance because of the fear of her torment, saying, 'Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the strong city ! For in one hour your judgment has come.' 11 "And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn over her, because no one buys their cargoes any more - 12 cargoes of gold and silver and precious stones and pearls and fine linen and purple and silk and scarlet, and every kind of citron wood and every article of ivory and every article made from very costly wood and bronze and iron and marble, 13 and cinnamon and spice and incense and perfume and frankincense and wine and olive oil and fine flour and wheat and cattle and sheep, and cargoes of horses and chariots and slaves and human lives....19 "And they threw dust on their heads and were crying out, weeping and mourning, saying, 'Woe, woe, the great city, in which all who had ships at sea became rich by her wealth, for in one hour she has been laid waste !'

Who acquaints Jerusalem with commerce?

How could Jerusalem falling cause an economic turmoil?

And ships???

"say In your Heart: I shall not Sit as a WIDOW nor shall I know the loss of children" - Isaiah 4:7

Oops - that's Isaiah 47:8

1 Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for you shall no more be called tender and delicate.

2 Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover your locks, make bore the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.

3 Your nakedness shall be uncovered, yes, your shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet you as a man.

4 As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.

5 Sit you silent, and get you into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for you shall no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.

6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted my inheritance, and given them into your hand: you did show them no mercy; on the ancient have you very heavily laid your yoke.

7 And you said, I shall be a lady for ever: so that you did not lay these things to your heart, neither did remember the latter end of it.

8 Therefore hear now this, you that are given to pleasures, that dwell carelessly, that say in your heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

9 But these two things shall come to you in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come on you in their perfection for the multitude of your sorceries, and for the great abundance of your enchantments.

No, that one is talking about Babylon of the Chaldeans - Ancient Babylon.

The Dead Sea Scrolls Bible "MISTRESS 0F KINGDOMS" - Isaiah 47:5

And that would be an apt description for Babylon - the head of gold in Nebuchadnezzar's vision.

Jesus Said, "O Jerusalem , Jerusalem, THE ONE who Kills The Prophets

and stone Those Sent to her!" - Matt.23:37

"And in her was found The Blood 0f The Prophets and Saints

and all of all who were slain on the earth." - Rev.18:24

"I saw A Woman drunk with the blood of The Saints

and with the Martyrs of Jesus." - Rev.17:6

"Rejoice over her O Heaven and you Holy Apostles and Prophets

for God Has Avenged you on her!" - Rev.18:20

"How long O Lord holy and true until You Judge and Avenge our Blood

on those who dwell on the earth?" - Rev.6:10

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

Sing, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! The Lord has taken away your judgments, He has cast out your enemy. The king of Israel, the Lord, is in your midst; You shall see disaster no more. In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: Do not fear; Zion, let not your hands be weak. Zepha. 3:14-16

~ Jerusalem is The Only Land Mass which God Himself

Entered Into A Convenant With, To Become His.

Theres is no doubt that judgment will come to the whole world including Jersusalem but what you are enspousing here just doesn't add up. God made a covenant with the people and if they lived according to His words, living within the covenant, they would prosper etc. per Due. 30. I cannot find where God made a covenant with Jerusalem or where God made a covenant with a land mass only that God made a covenant with Abraham that his descendants would inherit that land, a land mass that is much larger than what Israel took hold of to start with. If you have the scriptures that show God made a covenant with a land mass I would like to see it I certainly could have missed it.

Jesus Said, "O Jerusalem , Jerusalem, THE ONE who Kills The Prophets

and stone Those Sent to her!" - Matt.23:37

But He also said:

39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!'

Jesus prophesied here that His return is tied into Jerusalem proclaiming Him as Messiah.

"And in her was found The Blood 0f The Prophets and Saints

and all of all who were slain on the earth." - Rev.18:24

"I saw A Woman drunk with the blood of The Saints

and with the Martyrs of Jesus." - Rev.17:6

Is Jerusalem responsible for the martyrs since 70A.D.?

Did those who die for Jesus in North Korea, India, Iran, Egypt, etc. because of or by or in Jerusalem?

Stringing verses together does not prove anything.

During The Great Tribulation:

~ "...The Great City which is Spiritually called Sodom and Egypt

where our Lord was crucified." - Rev.11:8

The Woman John saw Go Into The Wilderness. - Rev.12:6,14

Is The Woman John went into The Wilderness to see. - Rev.17:3