• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/15/1970

Someone once posted a topic compareing the development of America to Israel. It was interesting and I'd like to consider what they were saying. Does anyone know to post or know of these things?

Regards.

Someone once posted a topic compareing the development of America to Israel. It was interesting and I'd like to consider what they were saying. Does anyone know to post or know of these things?

Regards.

Does anyone know of these teachings?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The only thing that comes to mind are those that believe in something called the Ephraimites or Two House theology - or something like that? For some reason they believe America is the lost tribe(s) of Israel and ya-da ya-da. That's not a theology I would recommend pursuing.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

The only thing that comes to mind are those that believe in something called the Ephraimites or Two House theology - or something like that? For some reason they believe America is the lost tribe(s) of Israel and ya-da ya-da. That's not a theology I would recommend pursuing.

This is what the worldwide church of God taught and I find most of the small offshoots still teach what countries are which tribe and yes that America only is Ephraim, the biggest of the churches don't 'teach' it but still believe it. I find its just too bad that they have put Ephraim into one country when God says that whoever believes in Him, keeps His commmandments and has the faith and testimony of the Messiah is Israel, His firstborn and who He will come and take for Himself. Problem is people keep separating His children into this or that. The two house theology is pretty mixed up bunch, I believe God says there are two houses on the earth right now, Judah and Ephraim/Israel, the 'new' covenant it made with them so if God says there are two houses that He is reuniting I believe Him. I just refuse to believe that God is only calling some weird set of genetics and not those who wish to follow and serve Him. I do not believe that America is Israel, don't believe it replaces the true Israel, after all God already called a nation for Himself and it wasn't America. Although I will say that I firmly believe God set up, created or what have you for a safe haven for His own that is until they all started turing away from Him and His word.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Israel is regarded and defended by the USA (at least up to the present time) because they are shown in the Bible to be God's earthly people forever. Christians regret and lament the fact that Israel has rejected their Messiah ---the Lord Jesus Christ, but that is between them and God. God states that in a day to come (at the end of the Tribulation period) He will restore that people as a nation and they will have the rule over Gentiles. Of course, the Atheists and other carnal Christians know nothing of this and reject the Bible, but that is the truth of biblical prophecy.

- Seriousseeker

Israel is regarded and defended by the USA (at least up to the present time) because they are shown in the Bible to be God's earthly people forever. Christians regret and lament the fact that Israel has rejected their Messiah ---the Lord Jesus Christ, but that is between them and God. God states that in a day to come (at the end of the Tribulation period) He will restore that people as a nation and they will have the rule over Gentiles. Of course, the Atheists and other carnal Christians know nothing of this and reject the Bible, but that is the truth of biblical prophecy.

- Seriousseeker

Those that are in the land of Israel today are not all Israel, I know this is a hot topic and everyone thinks that small amount of people are Gods chosen, but the fact remains God's Israel are scattered all over the world and not just sitting in that small piece of land right now. Those that sit there today are Judah their captivity or judgment is over and they are now living there mostly in apostacy where one day they will cry out to Him. When the Messiah comes He will have His angels gather all of His from all four corners of the world and we will be taken to Jerusalem to be with Him forever and we will rule with Him. We need to quit thinking of the people in the nation of Israel as Israel that God calls His own they are not all Israel.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

- Seriousseeker

Those that are in the land of Israel today are not all Israel, I know this is a hot topic and everyone thinks that small amount of people are Gods chosen, but the fact remains God's Israel are scattered all over the world and not just sitting in that small piece of land right now. Those that sit there today are Judah their captivity or judgment is over and they are now living there mostly in apostacy where one day they will cry out to Him. When the Messiah comes He will have His angels gather all of His from all four corners of the world and we will be taken to Jerusalem to be with Him forever and we will rule with Him. We need to quit thinking of the people in the nation of Israel as Israel that God calls His own they are not all Israel.

That is essentially true, and not all that call themselves Israel today are the Israel of God. My ref. is to that people of promise in the world who God will restore when they repent and bow to the Messiah. The various Israelites in that nation today cannot be sure what tribe they are of, though many are of Judah. Today all Israelites must come to God on the same ground as the Gentiles and be saved, else they will perish in their sins. Christians have an obligation and expectation to be supportive to that little nation for the sake of their preservation 'til the Lord comes, for they are at least part of the covenant people of God.

- Seriousseeker

Guest shiloh357
I find its just too bad that they have put Ephraim into one country when God says that whoever believes in Him, keeps His commmandments and has the faith and testimony of the Messiah is Israel, His firstborn and who He will come and take for Himself.
Uh, the Bible doesn't say that.

I find its just too bad that they have put Ephraim into one country when God says that whoever believes in Him, keeps His commmandments and has the faith and testimony of the Messiah is Israel, His firstborn and who He will come and take for Himself.
Uh, the Bible doesn't say that.

Doesn't say what? The Ephraim comment was about the wwcoG, my quote is below.

This is what the worldwide church of God taught and I find most of the small offshoots still teach what countries are which tribe and yes that America only is Ephraim, the biggest of the churches don't 'teach' it but still believe it. I find its just too bad that they have put Ephraim into one country when God says that whoever believes in Him,

And isn't it all who believe in Him confess His name who have faith are His?, and doesn't it say that those who keep His commandments and have the testimony of Yeshua will be the ones who enter the kingdom?

- Seriousseeker

True

That is essentially true, and not all that call themselves Israel today are the Israel of God. My ref. is to that people of promise in the world who God will restore when they repent and bow to the Messiah. The various Israelites in that nation today cannot be sure what tribe they are of, though many are of Judah. Today all Israelites must come to God on the same ground as the Gentiles and be saved, else they will perish in their sins. Christians have an obligation and expectation to be supportive to that little nation for the sake of their preservation 'til the Lord comes, for they are at least part of the covenant people of God.

- Seriousseeker