• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

name='Dionysiou' timestamp='1299239723' post='1655358'

Ok so a while back i had a confronting experience. Now it was very vivid so i can't say whether i was actually asleep or not. Anyway, i wake up in the middle of the night and i immediately sense the evil in my room. It's a very dark, hopeless, yucky and all round disgusting feeling. I then realise that i am levitating about 1metre above my bed while laying on my back. It was a very strange feeling and I know that there is an evil being floating right above my body holding me in position. I cannot see it in all of the darkness but I feel it draining the life out of my body. i mean literally draining me and i feel like i am going to die from it. The first thought that popped into my head was "oh no, i can't let my mum find me dead in my bed."

So i make sure i don't start freaking out and decide to rebuke it. When I go to open my mouth to rebuke it, the bloody demon closes my mouth shut! It wouldn't allow me to open it and it continues to drain me! Now when this happened, i lost it for a second. Then I decided there was no point in worrying about it so i should try something else. I then begin to rebuke it in my mind and when I do, I can talk again. I say "the Lord rebuke you!" and it flies around my room a bit and leaves. As it leaves my body begins to slowly fall back onto my bed and i feel my feet hit the covers first followed by the rest of my body.

Next thing i remember is waking up in the morning and thinking "what happened last night, i wanna kill that thing!"

It was probably the worst spiritual experience i have ever had.

If there is just one thing that satan wants to steal from us it is our "speech" our "voice" and he will use any tactic in order to silence us. The devil will use paralyzing fear to keep us quiet but God can hear our hearts cry and come to our aid even though we can't utter a single word but God can hear the voice of our hearts and he gives us strength and power to overcome the enemy in the spiritual realm where we fight not against flesh and blood as the battle is spiritual against satan and his demons. In the book of.......................

Revelation 12:10, 11 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.......And they overcame him by the "blood of the Lamb," and by the "word of their testimony;" and they loved not their lives unto unto death.

Just a faint whisper of the name of Jesus will drive the darkness away and bring peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. For their is power in that name that is above every name the name of Jesus.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  06/29/1984

Ok so a while back i had a confronting experience. Now it was very vivid so i can't say whether i was actually asleep or not. Anyway, i wake up in the middle of the night and i immediately sense the evil in my room. It's a very dark, hopeless, yucky and all round disgusting feeling. I then realise that i am levitating about 1metre above my bed while laying on my back. It was a very strange feeling and I know that there is an evil being floating right above my body holding me in position. I cannot see it in all of the darkness but I feel it draining the life out of my body. i mean literally draining me and i feel like i am going to die from it. The first thought that popped into my head was "oh no, i can't let my mum find me dead in my bed."

So i make sure i don't start freaking out and decide to rebuke it. When i go to open my mouth to rebuke it, the bloody demon closes my mouth shut! It wouldn't allow me to open it and it continues to drain me! Now when this happened, i lost it for a second. Then I decided there was no point in worrying about it so i should try something else. I then begin to rebuke it in my mind and when i do, i can talk again. I say "the lord rebuke you!" and it flies around my room a bit and leaves. As it leaves my body begins to slowly fall back onto my bed and i feel my feet hit the covers first followed by the rest of my body.

Next thing i remember is waking up in the morning and thinking "what happened last night, i wanna kill that thing!"

Wow, Dionysiou, I don't know how you didn't freak out, i know i would have. I've had situations where there was a demon next to my bed and i could not move or speak but in my mind I rebuked the demon and it went away. The name of Jesus is so powerful that they run away automatically when rebuked. They usually come back at different seasons, they don't give up but - we always have the name of Jesus to rebuke them with and it works everytime.

It must have been so scary to actually levitate.....I can't even imagine. Was it really your whole body levitating or was it an out-of-body experience?

• 8 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 3/4/2011 at 11:55 AM, Dionysiou said:

So i make sure i don't start freaking out and decide to rebuke it. When i go to open my mouth to rebuke it, the bloody demon closes my mouth shut! It wouldn't allow me to open it and it continues to drain me! Now when this happened, i lost it for a second. Then I decided there was no point in worrying about it so i should try something else. I then begin to rebuke it in my mind and when i do, i can talk again. I say "the lord rebuke you!" and it flies around my room a bit and leaves. As it leaves my body begins to slowly fall back onto my bed and i feel my feet hit the covers first followed by the rest of my body.

I am glad to know that i am not the only one that goes through these things. With rebuke and authority these spirits can and will leave

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

On 3/4/2011 at 6:55 AM, Dionysiou said:

Well, this is quite a common experience. This is something experienced by many many people. I have experienced only a couple of times in my entire life. Science calls it "sleep paralysis". I believe it is more than some simple sleep disturbance.

https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/sleep-paralysis-demon-in-the-bedroom

Be it demons or whatever, He who is in us is greater than he who is in this world. Demons and evil spirits can scare us, but cannot do anything beyond that.