Jacqueline

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I misunderstood your post and praying for you to receive an answer from the leadership of the Spirit. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  05/22/1991

Jackie, I understand exactly what you are going through. I wanted to leave my church family a while back. I was feeling discouraged and so alone. Over time some of the ladies that had ministered to me saw that there was something going on and were curious about what was up. I told them how I was feeling and what was going on and they were so shocked. They were shocked that I felt like I had no friends there because they had become so fond of me and my family, to the point of sacrificing time and energy to minister to us and with us. After a brief period of time there was a huge upheaval in the church. The head pastor got into a wreck due to a DUI, the youth pastor left due to a huge argument with others, and we were undergoing various other severe battles in the spiritual realm. Not more than 3 weeks later, I began to notice something. Our new youth pastor had more fire and boldness about the Word of God. One of the other pastors that stepped up for Sunday services began to boldly declare the Word as it was intended to be declared. In one night there were almost a dozen youth who received Jesus as their Messiah. We had our first baptism in the youth service. We are in a hot topic series in youth that has the kids really seeking to know the truth of God and what His Word has to say about life. I went from feeling like I had no friends to being bombarded with calls and messages about people needing a ride or what is going on in youth. (Becoming head snack lady may have something to do with that lol) But the point is, had I left I would have missed the blessing that God was going to pour out onto this church and through this church. There is a new battle raging in the church because the pastor that took over the Sunday services is being a vessel for the Holy Spirit and the congregation is not happy about it. I honestly believe that the enemy was trying to get me to leave because he knew something big was going to happen and that I had a heart that wanted to serve God in truth.

http://goo.gl/doodle/Im7L7 This is a link to a video I just watched like 10 minutes ago about dreams. If this dream is from God, then there will be a peace about what it means. If it is from the enemy then maybe he is trying to scatter the saints before a huge battle comes his way. Dont lose heart for God is always there. :6:

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Every dream contains a wish and a fear. Analyze the dream from that perspective. Catalog your wishes, make note of the fears that arise for each. Remember that all those actors in your dream are you. Every aspect of your dream is "you-created" and "you-acted out." Identify those aspects of your personality that appear as actors in the dream. If necessary, use your computer keyboard or a notepad to write down your analysis.

Does God show up? That's your spiritual nature.

Does satan show up? That's your sinful nature.

Who plays the part of each?

Get out of the way so that Jesus can be first in your life. Your daily experiences (sinful or spiritual) will continue to be incorporated as parts of your dream. It's like watching a movie .... watch for the title, and then the credits!

Go for it, and be blessed.

:)

Edited by Dok

• 9 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

I dont think this is an answer from God, answers from God come through his word only. He doesnt reveal things in dreams, well at least they would agree with his word.