• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Just wondering this based on a recent experience I had.

A guy that you know has some major demonic bondages asks you and your friends to come over and pray for him because of the magnitude of the attacks he is encountering. You go to his house, and there is a strong darkness you can feel over him and his place. When you begin praying for him, his demons start manifesting and speaking through him. What would you do in this situation?

The real story. A guy walked up to my friends, Matt and Jerimiah, a few days ago who has had some hindu, necromancy, voodoo, and withcraft bondages. He asked them if they where Christians, then told them that he was dying because of all the demonic bondage. They prayed with him for a while until Matt had to go, They called me, so I came to help. We prayed over him, he repented of the major sins and rebuked the demo ns that came in through that. We thought he was fine and he left thanking us.

A few days later, he called us up and asked us if we can go pray for him, we went to his house, and there was a darkness over the place that you can feel. When we where in his apartment he started manifesting, he was being attacked and could visable see the demons attack him. I commanded it to stop and took authority. It would stop manifesting for a short period of time, but would not come out. My friends where hardcore praying over this. This continued for a while with no breakthrough and random spirts of manifesting. Jerimiah took the lead, the demons would stop manifesting in the name of Jesus but where still bound. After a while, the Lord put on my heart to have him write down the hindu idols he invited. He started writing down a list of the the different hindu gods he was involved with, The demons kept manifesting trying to stop him from writing it down. Finally he write down 5, and Holy Spirit prompted me that there was one more, when I asked him about the one more, the manifestations came upon him stronger, then after they where commanded to stop he wrote down the last one. We prayed abotu who would take lead, and I felt led to. I started rebuking them, and calling them forward, and it became a long drawn out process of casting them out while my friends were interceding in prayer. Some of the major ones left, He stopped seeing visions, and the whole atmosphere of the apartment changed. The Lord put on our hearts there was one left, but inquiring about it I was drained, and couldn't get it out. Then my friends where continuing praying, we felt lead to disciple him a bit and give him direction. Then we ended up leaving giving him a ride somewhere. He stopped manifesting and seeing visions as far as we know, though he was minorly still manifesting before we left the apartment.

Keep him in prayer, his name is Michael. This is a vague description of what happened.

I was wondering if anyone has delt with this kind of stuff, and what are some ways to better go about it? And what would you do in the above situation?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Just wondering this based on a recent experience I had.

A guy that you know has some major demonic bondages asks you and your friends to come over and pray for him because of the magnitude of the attacks he is encountering. You go to his house, and there is a strong darkness you can feel over him and his place. When you begin praying for him, his demons start manifesting and speaking through him. What would you do in this situation?

The real story. A guy walked up to my friends, Matt and Jerimiah, a few days ago who has had some hindu, necromancy, voodoo, and withcraft bondages. He asked them if they where Christians, then told them that he was dying because of all the demonic bondage. They prayed with him for a while until Matt had to go, They called me, so I came to help. We prayed over him, he repented of the major sins and rebuked the demo ns that came in through that. We thought he was fine and he left thanking us.

A few days later, he called us up and asked us if we can go pray for him, we went to his house, and there was a darkness over the place that you can feel. When we where in his apartment he started manifesting, he was being attacked and could visable see the demons attack him. I commanded it to stop and took authority. It would stop manifesting for a short period of time, but would not come out. My friends where hardcore praying over this. This continued for a while with no breakthrough and random spirts of manifesting. Jerimiah took the lead, the demons would stop manifesting in the name of Jesus but where still bound. After a while, the Lord put on my heart to have him write down the hindu idols he invited. He started writing down a list of the the different hindu gods he was involved with, The demons kept manifesting trying to stop him from writing it down. Finally he write down 5, and Holy Spirit prompted me that there was one more, when I asked him about the one more, the manifestations came upon him stronger, then after they where commanded to stop he wrote down the last one. We prayed abotu who would take lead, and I felt led to. We started rebuking them, and calling them forward, and it became a long drawn out process of casting them out. Some of the major ones left, He stopped seeing visions, and the whole atmosphere of the apartment changed. The Lord put on our hearts there was one left, but inquiring about it I was drained, and couldn't get it out. Then my friends where continuing praying, we felt lead to disciple him a bit and give him direction. Then we ended up leaving giving him a ride somewhere. He stopped manifesting and seeing visions as far as we know, though he was minorly still manifesting before we left the apartment.

Keep him in prayer, his name is Michael. This is a vague description of what happened.

I was wondering if anyone has delt with this kind of stuff, and what are some ways to better go about it? And what would you do in the above situation?

I would pray to God to give me the courage not to run out of the apartment. Ya'll are some brave souls. Job well done.

The disciples encountered the same kind of problem, and Jesus told them that this kind goes not out but by prayer and fasting. I would suggest you spend time preparing your hearts before attempting to cast the demon out.

Next time we encounter this I'm going to try to fast and pray before hand. There wasn't much warning to prepare for it this time.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Sounds to me like you're doing everything right. Every exorcism I've been involved in is different, so you have to listen to the Lord's leading.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Has he repented of his sins and received Jesus as his Lord and Savior?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Fez had a friend whose wife was once oppressed by some spirit. He said she looked very haggard and she was very thin and just couldn't sleep.

So he, together with some friends, went to her house to pray for her. One of the things they did was to burn all those wooden idols she had in her house of some African gods. Fez said that they had to be destroyed coz she had no idea where exactly they had come from and what kind of worship people may have used them in. It helped.

Maybe there are things in his house, you know, tangible things, that he needs to get rid off. Tell him to destroy all those things related to all this witchcraft etc, that he used to do.

Blessings...South (via Fez's account :laugh: )

Fez had a friend whose wife was once oppressed by some spirit. He said she looked very haggard and she was very thin and just couldn't sleep.

So he, together with some friends, went to her house to pray for her. One of the things they did was to burn all those wooden idols she had in her house of some African gods. Fez said that they had to be destroyed coz she had no idea where exactly they had come from and what kind of worship people may have used them in. It helped.

Maybe there are things in his house, you know, tangible things, that he needs to get rid off. Tell him to destroy all those things related to all this witchcraft etc, that he used to do.

Blessings...South (via Fez's account :laugh: )

We checked out his place, small apartment, no idols we could find and he claimed there was no idols. That was the first thing we tried to adress.

Praise report on this, I talked to Michael last night, and He was totaly fine, no attacks since! Praise the Lord. Keep him in prayer.

Has he repented of his sins and received Jesus as his Lord and Savior?

Yes he has as far as we know, We lead him through the sinners prayer, He was a christian when he came to us, but little to no scriptual knowledge, and a hardcore history of bondages. We went through all temple defiling sins that he was aware of, He repented, and renounced the enemy over each one.