Hi All. I am BeartheCross. I

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

You bear fruit. We are a holy nation of priests. I also fell victim to the dispensational teaching brought by John Nelson Darby. When you come to realize how Daniel and Revelation are written you begin to worry less about the end times and more about building the kingdom of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

posting just to give you a feeling of solidarity (before the pre-tribs join in) since i am with you on this for most points. some say it doesn't matter but i think it does because its failure to occur may make them fall away from the faith. that would be a sad thing indeed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I would agree with your ideas bearthecross. There are some here that won't.

One interesting thing I get from your post among many is that it will not be a good idea for an unbeliever to be in Hawaii when this occurs.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi All. I am BeartheCross. Ive been a poster at Christian forums for several years.

Hello BeartheCross,

Nice to meet you and welcome you to worthy. I, too, was posting on Christian Forums before I came here, and like you, once upon a time, I was in the pretrib camp as well. It got real nasty on those boards when the preterists invaded that forum. Then many Catholics started moderating, so there went my freedom of speach.

There is a lot of truth to much of what you said. It appears that you have bought into the post trib theory now? Anyway, I hope you will enjoy these boards, and I believe you will.

Cheers :emot-handshake:

Guest -RadicalMan-
:) being a pretribber...lol...i will enjoy seeing the lot of those who believe otherwise there before the tribulation...just my 2 cents worth! Bless your hearts!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

If you look in the archives by using the search feature, you will see many threads about this subject. If you feel led to discuss this issue with people who believe in the theory, or if you want to discuss this with those who believe the same as you do, raptureready-dot-com is the site you should check out. I warn those who feel it is their place to "show them the truth" that this site can be very radical and unfriendly to those who do not believe in the pre-trib rapture.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/21/1984

I don't mean to make light of a serious topic but I have said it before and I'll say it again,

"I'm just gonna make busy like the boss is coming. So when he does, I'm always ready."

I don't have my eyes on the end-- although the concept of a millennial kingdom and even just laying eyes on Christ before crossing the threshold from this life to the next is a fantastic idea, I know that either way, I'm going to meet him :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

Hey Gang. You

Guest LadyC

*sigh*... why is it that the mid and post trib people always feel like it's their responsibility to point out that the pre-trib people are wrong? i find it ironic that i've never seen a pre-trib person put down the beliefs of the mid and post tribbers. it really reminds me of the liberals and conservatives... you know how one side is always so pushy and belittling to the other side? this is not a salvational issue. i'm sure we'll all be happy to see each other in heaven, no matter at what point we get there. can i please here an amen? or two or three or five hundred? then maybe it will drown out the accusations of heresy that are bound to arise.