GlidingWings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.90
  • Days Won:  33

*sigh*... why is it that the mid and post trib people always feel like it's their responsibility to point out that the pre-trib people are wrong? i find it ironic that i've never seen a pre-trib person put down the beliefs of the mid and post tribbers. it really reminds me of the liberals and conservatives... you know how one side is always so pushy and belittling to the other side? this is not a salvational issue. i'm sure we'll all be happy to see each other in heaven, no matter at what point we get there. can i please here an amen? or two or three or five hundred? then maybe it will drown out the accusations of heresy that are bound to arise.

That isn't the case, LadyC. I've had pretribbers tell me all sorts of horrid things before, just for taking a post trib position. Be sure that the sin nature affects people in BOTH camps. I don't think its an obligation to point out the others are wrong, just a willingness to share their position, in a topic that naturally requires refutation of the alternatives. As for me, I deliver mail (I'm a postie).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

First you need to precisely define what the trib is..... not everyone agrees on that, and a lot of confusion stems from that difference of thought..

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

*sigh*... why is it that the mid and post trib people always feel like it's their responsibility to point out that the pre-trib people are wrong? i find it ironic that i've never seen a pre-trib person put down the beliefs of the mid and post tribbers. it really reminds me of the liberals and conservatives... you know how one side is always so pushy and belittling to the other side? this is not a salvational issue. i'm sure we'll all be happy to see each other in heaven, no matter at what point we get there. can i please here an amen? or two or three or five hundred? then maybe it will drown out the accusations of heresy that are bound to arise.

Amen, L.C. I totally agree. This timing of the Rapture debate is of man, not God. Only He knows for sure. :)

Guest -RadicalMan-

You will get a hearty amen from me LadyC. I don't waste my time debating the issue...the only time i will seek to correct is when the heresy of the trib having started shortly after Jesus ascended. Otherwise, it is not a biggie to me.

Amen.

/rant mode on

I've seen "proofs" of pre, mid, and post rapture. I'm not impressed.

Frankly I'm sick and tired of all the arguing over when the rapture is going to happen. It's not a salvation issue, and I'm also tired of all sides trying to prove the other wrong. What ever happened to sharing the gospel with others?

/rant mode off

Edited by walla299

I heartily disagree, MG. We are told to study the Word, that includes prophecy. There is nothing wrong with studying the rapture or the trib, investigating both sides etc. The whole thing is of God, not of man. It becomes of man when winning the debate is placed ahead of learning His Word.

Guest -RadicalMan-

I heartily disagree, MG. We are told to study the Word, that includes prophecy. There is nothing wrong with studying the rapture or the trib, investigating both sides etc. The whole thing is of God, not of man. It becomes of man when winning the debate is placed ahead of learning His Word.

Don't have heart failure candice....Amen to this post!

Don't have heart failure candice....Amen to this post!

:24:

Yes, we ARE told to study His Word. The debate over the timing of the Rapture is a mortal endeavor. The Bible doesn't even mention it, only the Second Coming.....Revelation tells us what will happen, there aren't two sides to investigate.

Mark 13:32

Hey Gang. You're a nice group. And I am glad that I joined this board. A lot of people get furious over this subject.

And you're absolutely right about Rapture Ready. They not only want to control your trib position but lots of other things. In one day I got busted for 3 minor things. Rapture Ready is strict. Even if one is a pre trib believer I don't suggest this site. It is the most controlling forum I have seen.

I'll second that about RR; I used to belong to that site but, after a heated exchange with one of the mods, I was given demerits. I told them, in a Christian way, what they could do with them. They are a 'niche' site and are not doing well from what I've read. There's more than one type of Christian and we all deserve the respect of our brethren. Welcome to Worthy! :emot-handshake: