IGNORED

Why does God allow Children to die young?

luke22ministries

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hello, Mjens11 -

Even with as much pain as I have had to suffer throughout my life, I can only imagine the pain you have been experiencing.

I don't know what to say that has not been spoken, yet there is one element I would like to encourage you to check with your heart. Have you forgiven God for taking your little girl from you? I do not ask to condemn, for I've had to check my own heart for the same thing. And I've found that losing myself to loving God the Father through the pain has enabled me to pass through the pain better than when I'm demanding Him for answers.

There's a song that was written by a young man struggling with the pain of loss and screaming in his heart to know why. The song is called "How He Loves" by John Mark McMillan. If you have not heard this song, please look it up (it's on YouTube). No, it won't provide answers, but it may help provide healing.

The Lord bless you!

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

This is a difficult question. In addition to this I would like to ask:

1) Why does God let die by far most children in developing countries?

2) Why does God let die less children today than He did say only 100 years ago?

3) There are Christians who heal sick or resurrect dead, which is in accordance with Jesus words: e.g. Mark 16:18; Mark 11:24. Why do these people let so many young people die?

Guest shiloh357

3) There are Christians who heal sick or resurrect dead, which is in accordance with Jesus words: e.g. Mark 16:18; Mark 11:24. Why do these people let so many young people die?

Those are some tough questions, but good ones.

The death's of children are often the hardest things to come to terms with and is always so tragic. I always hurt for people who lose children. I don't even pretend to know the pain they suffer.

Children die in lesser developed countries because we live in a broken world and a warped world value system. For example, there are countries with caste systems where those born into abject poverty are doomed to remain in that place the rest of their lives. They cannot look foward to more than they have and as a result, they are allowed to die from preventable childhood diseases; they ususally die very very young.

To be frank, I think the faith healers are mostly charlatains. if they were truly gifted and called into that ministry, they would go to where the sick were and they would not care about money or private jets, sensationaism or anything else. When you are called to ministry, you go to where the people are. The Holy Spirit takes you to the people and the last thing on your mind is money or fame. You can always tell who the true ministers are. They don't want to be famous; they just want to make a difference. True ministers cannot be bought.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Thank you OneLight. Great response. Proverbs 3:5 is one I leaned on alot when I lost my own child. However, what would you guys say for a reader that might be "angry" with the lord because of thier loss?

My twin brother died when he was 18. I have had a lot of anger over that loss. He was my best friend. I don't remember ever being angry at God for taking Jeremy from me, but I am sure I was back then. Mostly, I was angry at my brother for making a bad decision that ended his life and caused immeasurable grief for our family. When we knew he wasn't going to make it, I didn't turn my back on God, I prayed on behalf of my brother that he would be received into Heaven joyfully and that his pain and suffering would be gone and that he would remember me.

I don't know what to say to a parent that lost a child. If the parents are Christians then knowing their child is with their Father in Heaven should be comforting, but I know they will still be grief stricken. But, how do you comfort parents that aren't Christian? You can tell them their child is in Heaven, becase he/she was innocent in the eyes of God. But, if they don't believe, why are they asking us why God took their child from them?

I guess what I am getting at is, if people do not believe in God, does it matter what we tell them? Will it help them with their grief? Faith and Hope are two very important things to have when faced with a tragedy, they are the only things that will get you through that loss.

We can tell them what we believe and if they are fellow Christians we can comfort them with our shared Faith in God and that He grieves with them. He is taking care of their Child until they return.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

To those of you who have suffered at losing those you love, I join you in your grief having lost my Mom to cancer.

Her death was several years ago, but my longing to see her has never diminished. I want to have conversations

with her and enjoy her gentle nature again. It will happen, all in God's time.

Some time ago, I was thinking about the fact that God breathed the breath of life into Adam, and he became a living

soul and wondered if there was something about God taking us home. He soon gave me this from Psalm 104:29

" Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust."

From this verse I have concluded that our breath is His to call home when He wants us. I trust His reasoning for this.

One though about some childhood deaths in poor countries could possibly be because most of those nations are Godless

and in order to have that nation represented before God in eternity He takes children to Himself. They have not yet lived long enough to be sin ridden, so perhaps He takes them before they are old enough to be responsible before Him, for their sin nature. Just a thought.

For those of you who still suffer hurt I pray that God will comfort you and help you talk out the issue with Him.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

People die when it is their time, both the young and the old. If one trusts in God, then they accept His timing, even when it does hurt. I look no further then this when questioned about death.

I believe that sometimes God brings you home when he sees you are done and have no more to give. I don’t know how to explain this without it coming out wrong. I just do believe that you a person who may be a struggling alcoholic drug addict or you name it and you are struggling to stay right with god but Satan has his claws in you and you feel defeated and believe sometimes not all but in some instances God will bring you home to save you from your worst enemy ( you) or the devil.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

I believe that sometimes God brings you home when he sees you are done and have no more to give. I don’t know how to explain this without it coming out wrong. I just do believe that you a person who may be a struggling alcoholic drug addict or you name it and you are struggling to stay right with god but Satan has his claws in you and you feel defeated and believe sometimes not all but in some instances God will bring you home to save you from your worst enemy ( you) or the devil

Certainly the enemies goal to make one think there is no hope, give up.

Paul prayed that believers be strengthened by might in their spirit. This is where we can step in, and believe for someone when they have no idea what to do. Prayer is powerful, and effective.

Jesus Is Lord.

Pay particular attention to James 1 verse 15. Sin when it is full grown leads to death.

James 1:12-18

Loving God Under Trials

12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. 18 Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of first fruits of His creatures.

God bless,

GE

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Good insight Golden Eagle.

I believe that sometimes God brings you home when he sees you are done and have no more to give. I don’t know how to explain this without it coming out wrong. I just do believe that you a person who may be a struggling alcoholic drug addict or you name it and you are struggling to stay right with god but Satan has his claws in you and you feel defeated and believe sometimes not all but in some instances God will bring you home to save you from your worst enemy ( you) or the devil

Certainly the enemies goal to make one think there is no hope, give up.

Paul prayed that believers be strengthened by might in their spirit. This is where we can step in, and believe for someone when they have no idea what to do. Prayer is powerful, and effective.

Jesus Is Lord.

I agree with you. there is always hope when we feel there is none. i have been at the bottom like a lot of people have and he has brought me back to the top so it is possible but i also have family members who are Christians and have serious addictions, i have had one that just 16 died over the summer. plus a best friend a year and half ago.I find it best not to question god. No one knows the answers. But I like to believe that sometimes he may call you home to save you from yourself too since some people do not have a strong enough relationship with god to overcome things in their lives. hope that makes sense at how im thinking .

another question to add why would god let a once pastors wife be murdered? I know she was sad in marriage and i feel god not murdered her but defiantly called her home for rest because life's agony was too much for her to bare.