IGNORED

Why does God allow Children to die young?

luke22ministries

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I love my Holy Father so much that I do not question these things...

Jas 4:8-9

8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands,

you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

NKJV

In closeness with Him these question disappear! What I have received

from His Hand 'this perfect trust' leaves me with this peace

Isa 26:3-9

3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You,

because he trusts in You. 4 Trust in the Lord forever,

For in Yah, the Lord, is everlasting strength.

5 For He brings down those who dwell on high,

The lofty city; He lays it low, He lays it low to the ground,

He brings it down to the dust. 6 The foot shall tread it down —

The feet of the poor and the steps of the needy." 7 The way of the just

is uprightness; O Most Upright, You weigh the path of the just.

8 Yes, in the way of Your judgments, O Lord, we have waited for You;

The desire of our soul is for Your name and for the remembrance of You.

9 With my soul I have desired You in the night, yes, by my spirit within

me I will seek You early; For when Your judgments are in the earth,

The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

NKJV

This is like a recipe the result will be perfect peace in Him as even

that which you cannot see or reason becomes seen and reasoned

within the trust He places within... I simply do not need to know the

why when I am so close to The Who :) Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

I think the article has to mention (in addition to what is there) that sometimes people cause their own storm.

A Christian will marry a non-Christian and wonder why their marriage is in shambles.

The unequally yolk (2 Cor 6:14) scripture is Truth yet "their love" is more important

than that scripture. Marriage turns sour and who is to blame? it's not guidance (afterwards) nor correction.

warning sign : "please do not touch or you will get burned"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

Pay close attention Golden Eagle.

Pay particular attention to James 1 verse 15. Sin when it is full grown leads to death.

1Co 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

2Co 2:6 Sufficient to such a man is this punishment, which was inflicted of many.

2Co 2:7 So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.

This man was in dire straights. His sin was producing death, and I believe he came close to death, as he was suppose to be destroyed. He repented, and Paul rally's for him.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

All sin brings fourth death when finished. My point that believers can step in and sustain someone living in death. I personally can only believe really for just so many people. My Faith can not spread out so far. Many have lived, and made it through because mama or grandma kept their name constantly before God.

Jesus Is Lord.

I agree in red. Not sure I got the rest of the post. Possible to simplify? Thanks brother.

God bless,

GE

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Mike, The word used for 'destruction' can be found used in the Greek Septuagint to mean less than total destruction but more of a really good beating or lashing but left alive to suffer the consequences of it like Proverbs 1:27. It is an interesting word that I had to study because the doctrine of OSAS is pushed in part due to that verse.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Because we all have bodies that break down. God has a time for everyone. We have to trust Him.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The age of accountability is varied by this Scripture

Jas 4:17

17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

NKJV

We may or may not remember this reality in our lives but it was a definite crossing in ones own being! Love, Steven

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Why Do We Die?

We die, not because God has decided it is our "time," but rather, it is because we inherited sin from our original parents, Adam and Eve.

In the book of Genesis, it relates how God made the first human couple, Adam and Eve, and placed them in a paradise home. There were many beautiful trees, an abundance of animal life, and plenty of food for them to eat; they were truly blessed. However, God told them that if they wanted to continue with these blessings, it required for them to remain obedient; yes, God laid this commandment for them to follow about a particular tree: "You must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will positively die." (Genesis 2:17) Hence, Adam and Eve recognized that death was only possible if they chose to disobey their loving Creator. What choice did they make?

Sadly, Adam and his wife, Eve, deliberately disobeyed God's instructions. Thus, when God was announcing the consequences of their sin, He said: "Dust you are and to dust you will return." (Genesis 3:19) Due to them becoming imperfect, their imperfection, or sinfulness, would eventually lead them to death.

This sinful condition of Adam and Eve was also passed on to their offspring, which includes us and all humans. Think of it as a hereditary disease. Adam had lost the opportunity to live forever, and not only that, but transmitted imperfection to his offspring. Thus, the Bible states: "That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned." (Romans 5:12) Indeed, the consequence of sin is death, and since we all inherit sin, we all die as a result.

You might ask: "So now what? Are we doomed to die because of sin forever?" Not at all! God provided a remedy for this problem. The Bible says: "The wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23) I'm sure many of you know the important role Jesus plays in eliminating sin and death. Jesus explained that he came to earth: "to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many." (Matthew 20:28) Yes, Jesus would give up, or sacrifice, his perfect human life on our behalf. It was God who provided the ransom by sending Jesus to the earth: "God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might . . . have everlasting life." (John 3:16) What a wonderful showing of love from God and his Son, Jesus!

Hope For the Future

Is there hope for those who have died? There is. Do you know of a man named Lazarus in the Bible? He was a friend of Jesus who had died from an illness. Regarding him, Jesus said: "Lazarus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep." (John 11:11) And so Jesus traveled to the memorial tomb of Lazarus; he had been buried in a cave. Shortly after arriving, Jesus cried out with a loud voice: "Lazarus, come on out!" The result? "The [man] that had been dead came out." (John 11:43, 44) Even though Lazarus had been "sleeping" in death for four days, Jesus restored him back to life.

Likewise, Jesus said: "The hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his [Jesus'] voice and come out." (John 5:28) Yes, a time is coming in which many of those who have died will be restored back to life, and like Lazarus, they will be resurrected to live here on the earth. (Psalms 37:11)

Though, you may wonder: Will these dead ones be resurrected back to life only to grow old and die again, somewhat like Lazarus? No, the Bible shows that there is a time coming where "death will be no more," and so no one will be growing old and then dying. (Revelation 21:4)

Guest bryanw92

"Why does God allow children to die at a young age"?

With today's tragedy, we're going to be hearing this question a lot as people try to blame God for what happened in Connecticut.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

This was written in response to the school shooting today.

Please read it.

THIS is the best answer to the OP's question that I have seen.

Where is God in the School Shooting?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

It is quite amazing that it doesn't become a serious problem until it is happening in your country and hits too close to home. Children have been dying all over the world for quite some time due to senseless violence but many in the comfortable US of A have not been too grieved about it. This is unfortunately a continuation of warning shots being fired all around as the grace of God is being walked on instead of walked in by the majority of those who believe in him. Remember the Northern Kingdom as Paul said that the things that were written were written for our learning so that we would not do the things they did and suffer as they did. This is only the beginning. We forget what men were allowed to do unto Israel like ripping up their women with children. These things would not happen if men and women would truly turn to God and follow him but as it is written, they feared God and worshiped idols as did their children and their children's children even unto this day. Though they had a priest to teach them the things of God they chose to worship idols and cry when God sent lions among them to devour their children.

Repent for the day of the Lord is at hand. It is a day of darkness, not light.