trinity explained

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

The Word of God was first spoken and then written for our edification and salvation. It pleased The Eternal One to have His fullness dwell within Jesus His Son. So Christ said that he would send the comforter in His Name to lead us into all Truth. This comforter as we all know is the Spirit of God. The Word as it is written today is not subject to no one's interpretation, it is solely interpreted by the Spirit of God and will only be interpreted or revealed by the Spirit of God here a little there a little line upon line precept upon precept. So let the Holy Spirit reveal His Word to you and theTruth will set you free...Amen and Shalom.

So do you hear and understand the Holy Spirit perfectly?

Any one who believes they have a measure or believe they are filled with the Holy Spirit should be able to tell what is being taught by this Scripture, spoken by Jesus Christ Himself in John 3, verse 8.

John 3:8, The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

So, what was Jesus trying to convey to Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews in this verse?

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

So, what was Jesus trying to convey to Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews in this verse?

:thumbsup:

Beloved

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

The Truth

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3

As I 

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 1 Peter 1:21

Believe

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63

It

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

~

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Acts 17:11

Love, Your Brother Joe

Thank you Joe.

hitnail.jpg

As the natural man hears the wind, so the man born again hears the voice of the Holy Spirit.

Guest shiloh357

Those who argue against the Trinity on the grounds that the word Trinity isn't mentioned in the Bible, are making an extremely weak argument.   The word "Trinity" is rooted in Latin not in Greek or Hebrew.   So it would not appear in either the OT or the NT.   But that doesn't mean that the concept isn't there.  

The word legalism isn't in the OT or the NT but we know that legalism is something that the Bible teaches against. No one would deny the existence of legalism in the NT, even though the writers didn't have a  Greek equivalent for legalism. 

Edited by shiloh357

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Those who argue against the Trinity on the grounds that the word Trinity isn't mentioned in the Bible, are making an extremely weak argument.   The word "Trinity" is rooted in Latin on in Greek or Hebrew.   So it would not appear in either the OT or the NT.   But that doesn't mean that the concept isn't there.  

The word legalism isn't in the OT or the NT but we know that legalism is something that the Bible teaches against. No one would deny the existence of legalism in the NT, even though the writers didn't have a  Greek equivalent for legalism. 

There are several things that exist that the literal word is not in the Bible.

Those who argue against the Trinity on the grounds that the word Trinity isn't mentioned in the Bible, are making an extremely weak argument.   The word "Trinity" is rooted in Latin not in Greek or Hebrew.   So it would not appear in either the OT or the NT.   But that doesn't mean that the concept isn't there.  

People are free to believe what ever they like, even God does not force anyone to believe His Word.

His Word is truth and needs no interpretation. The Word Trinity is no were in Scripture, the Word Godhead is there in three places.

Act 17:29, Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Rom 1:20, For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so7 that they are without excuse:

Col 2:9, For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

I believe what is written, not some word rooted in Greek or Hebrew.

So, if a word is not in Scripture, its not even worth worrying about.

Anything added or removed from the Word of God by men will be punished on judgment day!

Rev. 22:18, For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19, And if any man shall take away from the words of the book1 of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Guest shiloh357

People are free to believe what ever they like, even God does not force anyone to believe His Word.

There are consequences to not believing the Word of God.  You can choose what you believe, but you cannot choose the consequences.   

There are consequences to not believing the Word of God.  You can choose what you believe, but you cannot choose the consequences.   

The Word of God was given to mankind by God in a way that can be understood by anyone who reads it. It was written so even the simple can get understand it. God would not give us His word in such a manner that it has to be explained, interpreted and dissected by scholars and so called Bible experts. God would not give us His Word in such a way that ordinary simple men could not understand it and then judge men by it.

Jesus Himself said;

Matthew 11:25, At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

All we need do is believe His Word alone, and not some idea, pet theories, or traditions of men or churches, or words that are added to or taken away from the Scriptures. If we do this, then there are no consequences to be worried about.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Oops~!

“Therefore go disciple all the nations and baptize them in the name of The Father and The Son and The Spirit of Holiness.” Matthew 28:19 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

And To Think

“But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me. John 15:26 (English Standard Version) 

I Believed

And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him. John 15:26 (English Standard Version)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Hazard said: "Any one who believes they have a measure or believe they are filled with the Holy Spirit should be able to tell what is being taught by this Scripture, spoken by Jesus Christ Himself in John 3, verse 8."

No, not anyone who believes they have a measure or believes they are filled.

Perhaps everyone who has a measure or is filled. One's personal faith in one's posession of the Spirit is not the determining factor. One can believe these things very sincerely, and be sincerely incorrect, and misunderstand spiritual things.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The Word of God was first spoken and then written for our edification and salvation. It pleased The Eternal One to have His fullness dwell within Jesus His Son. So Christ said that he would send the comforter in His Name to lead us into all Truth. This comforter as we all know is the Spirit of God. The Word as it is written today is not subject to no one's interpretation, it is solely interpreted by the Spirit of God and will only be interpreted or revealed by the Spirit of God here a little there a little line upon line precept upon precept. So let the Holy Spirit reveal His Word to you and theTruth will set you free...Amen and Shalom.

So do you hear and understand the Holy Spirit perfectly? I'm not too sure if anyone can hear and understand perfectly...because we only see in part for now, however the Spirit of God speaks to us in that still small voice referring to the voice of revelation. Revelation is faith the only way true way to the Father