Matthitjah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

That's cessationism and I do not believe it is biblical at all.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

I don't agree with his statement.

David Wilkerson

God is judging the raging sins of America and the nations. He is destroying the secular foundations.

Christ died for our sins so I don't think God will judge us for them. I do believe God will someday judge those who have rejected Christ. I think God is lifting His blessings from our country especially if we keep turning our backs on Israel.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Dear sister,

What do you do with scripture like this?

Ro 11:4

But what says the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Ro 11:5

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Or this;

Re 2:22

Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

Re 2:23

And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he who searches the minds and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

:noidea:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Who, Dave?

Who, Dave?

Believer112.:thumbsup:

OOOPS! He's a dude.:taped:

Sorry brother.:thumbsup::b:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OOOPS! He's a dude.:taped:

Sorry brother.:thumbsup::b:

You might have been thinking its the other "Believer" - at least that mixes me up sometimes.

David Wilkerson ~ God is judging the raging sins of America and the nations. He is destroying the secular foundations.

Right On!

Daily They Drop

Praise The Name Of Jesus

Boy Do I Miss That Dear Brother

Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. Psalms 40:4

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/21/1977

on prophets, seers and modern-day 'prophets'

Hebrews 1: "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,

whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;"

The Book is complete. We have been given the Word and the Spirit, that is all we need.

The Spirit, the Spirit, the Spirit... The Word and the Spirit. God is a spirit and those who worship, in Spirit and Truth. Thy Word is Truth, I (JC) am the way and the truth.

This is why it is paramount to turn from the myrid of diversions and destractions offered by the Babylon World System, that you might attend to the things of the Lord without destraction. Treasuring the things of God above all else.

Not having itchy ears, greedy for some new thing, plausable speculations, vain philosophy and science so-called after the rudiments of the world.

Television seductions and allurements, pop-culture values and ethics.

To attend to the things of God without distraction, ecclessia, for friendship with the world is enmity with God and all that is not of faith, is sin.

Blessed is the man who walks not in the ways of the Ungodly. Seperate, Holy, Pecular. The Called-Out ones. Called-Out of what? -called out of the World.

---

Hurricanes during hurricane season?

Tornados during tornado season?

Earthquakes! Volcanos! Plague and pestalince on planet earth!

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!

Yup. You can bet that every major world history event had some preacher equating it with the wrath of God for those piticular transgrssions of that piticular age.

The earth will wax old as doth a garment, and things will go from bad to worse.

But put all that outward fear and chaos aside, and rest in your free gift of blessed assurance and devine providance. The hedge God has placed about his own, the angels that bear you up, the promise of peace with God thru the world of the cross, enabling us to go boldly before the throne of grace, empowered by the indwelling Holy Spirit, with a confident upright heart, claiming the promises and blessings of a faithful obediance to keeping the commandments.

Ha!

(sorry so wordly long)

on prophets, seers and modern-day 'prophets'

Hebrews 1: "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,

whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;"

The Book is complete. We have been given the Word and the Spirit, that is all we need.

The Spirit, the Spirit, the Spirit... The Word and the Spirit. God is a spirit and those who worship, in Spirit and Truth. Thy Word is Truth, I (JC) am the way and the truth.

This is why it is paramount to turn from the myrid of diversions and destractions offered by the Babylon World System, that you might attend to the things of the Lord without destraction. Treasuring the things of God above all else.

Not having itchy ears, greedy for some new thing, plausable speculations, vain philosophy and science so-called after the rudiments of the world.

Television seductions and allurements, pop-culture values and ethics.

To attend to the things of God without distraction, ecclessia, for friendship with the world is enmity with God and all that is not of faith, is sin.

Blessed is the man who walks not in the ways of the Ungodly. Seperate, Holy, Pecular. The Called-Out ones. Called-Out of what? -called out of the World.

---

Hurricanes during hurricane season?

Tornados during tornado season?

Earthquakes! Volcanos! Plague and pestalince on planet earth!

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!

Yup. You can bet that every major world history event had some preacher equating it with the wrath of God for those piticular transgrssions of that piticular age.

The earth will wax old as doth a garment, and things will go from bad to worse.

But put all that outward fear and chaos aside, and rest in your free gift of blessed assurance and devine providance. The hedge God has placed about his own, the angels that bear you up, the promise of peace with God thru the world of the cross, enabling us to go boldly before the throne of grace, empowered by the indwelling Holy Spirit, with a confident upright heart, claiming the promises and blessings of a faithful obediance to keeping the commandments.

Ha!

(sorry so wordly long)

Great, thanks for your input.:thumbsup:

You don't know my friend Rufus of Cyrene do you. I'm almost certain his problem with cessationsim was due to a little bit of underdone potato.:)