• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.90
  • Days Won:  33

Where are our New Zealand members?

I've seen disaster after disaster strike your nation and wondering what is going on. When it happens in the states, it's claimed as prophetic against them. But it is happening to you guys as well. What is the church saying?

:emot-hug:

Love from across the pond...

OK TWO more earthquakes. What is the church in NZ saying? You guys are getting smashed :(.

:emot-hug: :emot-hug: :emot-hug:

I know some worthy members have been personally affected by this and lost their house. Prayers for you.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/25/1963

I am not in the quake zone but I do have relatives there. There have been 10 aftershocks so far today ranging from 3.2 - 4.7: http://www.geonet.org.nz/earthquake/quakes/recent_quakes.html

The size of the quakes has been upgraded to a 5.7 and a 6.3. People in Christchurch and the surrounding districts are shell shocked as the aftershocks have been pretty much non stop since the first earthquake last year. Please pray for God to give them His comfort, peace, joy and strength. It is much needed by them. More buildings have been damaged and 10 people hurt but thankfully no one was killed: http://www.stuff.co.nz/

Edited by Nyoka

OK this is ridiculous. A tornado?

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/tornado-rips-through-new-zealand-city-of-new-plymouth/story-e6frfku0-1226077854043

Has New Zealand recently sinned against the Lord? What's going on across the ditch?

:emot-hug: to all Kiwi's, love from Oz. Praying for your nation.

OK this is ridiculous. A tornado?

Has New Zealand recently sinned against the Lord?

I see you've jumped on the judgment wagon. :whistling:

New Zealand is no stranger to tornados. They get about 20 of them each year.

A genuine question brother :thumbsup: I just want to know if there is something in recent history to be aware of. There is only one way to know if this is God's judgment and that's to examine the evidence (I'm calling for evidence). I don't see any yet. So I will pray that these disasters are used by Him to soften hearts and cause a mass return to the Lord. :wub:

A genuine question brother :thumbsup:

All my questions are genuine. ;) They may not be well received, but they are genuine nonetheless. :)

Nevermind. :)

I just want to know if there is something in recent history to be aware of. There is only one way to know if this is God's judgment and that's to examine the evidence (I'm calling for evidence). I don't see any yet. So I will pray that these disasters are used by Him to soften hearts and cause a mass return to the Lord. :wub:

I think what we're seeing is God's judgment on the world as a whole. He's warning us of things to come. For those who are paying attention, He's telling us to get our ducks in order.

I was saying that MY question was genuine. I didn't pass judgment on how genuine yours was. NZ is geographically very close to us and despite all the jokes and rugby league defeats, I'm quite fond of them and praying that these disasters either reduce in frequency, or bring about great fruit for Him. :wub:

I was saying that MY question was genuine. I didn't pass judgment on how genuine yours was.

I understand. My bad. :b: Fixed.

NZ is geographically very close to us and despite all the jokes and rugby league defeats, I'm quite fond of them and praying that these disasters either reduce in frequency, or bring about great fruit for Him. :wub:

I believe these disasters we're witnessing will be occuring with greater frequency and force. As for the fruit that comes out of them, that all depends on who's watching. It would be nice if people stood up and took notice, be quite honestly, I don't see that happening.

:emot-handshake:

NZ, we are praying for you. :emot-hug: