IGNORED

Which rapture theory best fits your beliefs?

rollinTHUNDER

Which rapture theory best fits your beliefs?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Choose from the 5 most popular theories

• Pre-tribulation rapture
    • Mid-tribulation rapture
    • Post-tribulation rapture
    • Pre-wrath rapture
    • Partial rapture
    • Other?
    • No rapture

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Pre-Tribulation Rapture - Take special notice of the Scripture in bold.

1 Corinthians 15:50-58 NASB 50 Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP in victory. 55 "O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?" 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; 57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 1:9-10 NASB 9 For they themselves report about us what kind of a reception we had with you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve a living and true God, 10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, that is Jesus, who rescues us from the wrath to come.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 NASB 13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 5:9-11 NASB 9 For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

Revelation 3:10 NASB 'Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 Thes is referring to the wrath to come (Lake of Fire), Not the time of great distress during the Last 7 Years.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Hello.....

I'm a newbie. And as a believer, I believe in the Rapture (Being Caught Up) with Jesus BEFORE the Tribulation. We are the Bride of Christ who have been saved by GRACE and washed in The Blood of Jesus Christ. We are new creations in Jesus Christ. God says in the Bible that we, the Body of Christ are not destined for "wrath" that is one reason why we are not here for the Tribulation. The Tribulaiton is to judge the nations, non believeres and for Israel to complete her final seven years. 144,000 JEWS will be witness for Jesus Christ who will evangelize the whole world, which so far has not been done. Why the Jews evangelizind the world???? Because the Church is gone! Raptured. Paul tells us of this MYSTERY, where in the twinkling of an eye, the dead and the living will be "Caught Up (Raptured) in the Air to be with the Lord forever. There are many places that speak of the Rapture. Both Jesus Christ and God have Brides!! The Church is Jesus' Bride and Israel is God's Bride. Replacement Theology has caused much confusion concerning the Promises that are Israel's and those which are the Church. Israel has been set aside for a time being during this age of Grace where Jesus is calling out a people for his own called "The Church". When the last peson accepts Jesus Christ, we all will be taken to Heaven. Then the ball, sorta speak will be in the Jewish Court, and they will fullfil their mission of witnessing God and Jesus Christ to the world. That was there mission in the first place! The Tribulation is also called Jacob's Trouble.....why??? Because God's time clock will have started ticking. The rest of the people who accept Jesus Christ during this time, will be killed.

This saddens me daily, as I look around and know that most people do not have any idea of what's coming down this road. Those who don't believe in God or Jesus Christ, who don't believe the Bible is God's Word......and therefore will suffer for thier choices that they have made.

I am looking forward getting to know you all......Take Care and God Bless <>< frog

hey frog let me ask you a couple questions, how many resurrections do you believe the bible teaches there will be,

and if you believe there are 2 do you believe that you will not precede the dead in Christ (that is do you believe all the dead in Christ will be raised in the FIRST resurrection) before everyone who is alive is gathered up?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I don't have a theory, I only have the timeline Jesus left us with, its not a theory its plain and simple