• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

I would like to share with you and I felt i should post something that you should read it and pray about it.

Since i had been going to that website called all-things-new.net for a long time.

i encourage you to read about it. I know some people will not believe it or scoff at it.

The reason i am doing this because i dont want to keep myself for that i want to help other to be ready for the rapture when Jesus will come and calling us.

http://lightgateblogger.com/2011/06/17/a-most-scary-vision-by-a-little-girl/

http://all-things-new.net/topic/6798031/1/

http://all-things-new.net/topic/6799849/1/#new

as you know tomorrow Nasa shuttle altantis is launching july 8th and the expectant arrive back on earth on July 20th. I know there is no date for Rapture but the bible says that Lord will inform us in ahead of time what will come.

i will share with you more what I had experience for a while later on in this forum ok

thanks

DC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I would like to share with you and I felt i should post something that you should read it and pray about it.

Since i had been going to that website called all-things-new.net for a long time.

i encourage you to read about it. I know some people will not believe it or scoff at it.

The reason i am doing this because i dont want to keep myself for that i want to help other to be ready for the rapture when Jesus will come and calling us.

http://lightgateblogger.com/2011/06/17/a-most-scary-vision-by-a-little-girl/

http://all-things-new.net/topic/6798031/1/

http://all-things-new.net/topic/6799849/1/#new

as you know tomorrow Nasa shuttle altantis is launching july 8th and the expectant arrive back on earth on July 20th. I know there is no date for Rapture but the bible says that Lord will inform us in ahead of time what will come.

i will share with you more what I had experience for a while later on in this forum ok

thanks

DC

Hi DC,

Nothing is going to crack our moon, as the Lord gave us prophecies that tell us about the signs in the sun and moon. The moon will still be shining even after God pours out His wrath. And furthermore, I highly doubt Christ will be sharing His glory with space craft, rockets or space men of any kind.

Christ told us that He would come when we least expect it, or when we are unaware, and His words are true.:thumbsup:

Cheers

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Although this is interesting, I do have some reservations. (Please forgive my bluntness, this is how I think.)

First, how the claim of the Moon being broken up in conjunction with the Lord's return. Why would this major detail not be included in Biblical prophecy?

Second, dreams are not always what they seem. The physical expressions seen may be spiritual manifestations. So discernment needs to applied.

Third, when it comes to things like Nibiru and Elenin, the influence of amateur astronomers seems to be negated, if not understood at all. Anything astronomical body that would be large enough to break apart the Moon and/or disrupt gravity would be seen by many of the hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers all around the globe, and this finding would would be all over the web. An asteroid large enough to destroy life on the planet may be able to sneak up on us until the last day or so, but those large enough to break the Moon up or knock a chunk off would definitely be more visible. Comets are much more reflective than asteroids and are thus much more conspicuous.

I know we all want the Lord's return - yesterday. However, there's been too many doomsday dreams and prophecies and proclamations that have come and gone for us to approach any more claims without critical analysis.

And I am sorry if my saying this makes you feel upset.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Although this is interesting, I do have some reservations. (Please forgive my bluntness, this is how I think.)

First, how the claim of the Moon being broken up in conjunction with the Lord's return. Why would this major detail not be included in Biblical prophecy?

Second, dreams are not always what they seem. The physical expressions seen may be spiritual manifestations. So discernment needs to applied.

Third, when it comes to things like Nibiru and Elenin, the influence of amateur astronomers seems to be negated, if not understood at all. Anything astronomical body that would be large enough to break apart the Moon and/or disrupt gravity would be seen by many of the hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers all around the globe, and this finding would would be all over the web. An asteroid large enough to destroy life on the planet may be able to sneak up on us until the last day or so, but those large enough to break the Moon up or knock a chunk off would definitely be more visible. Comets are much more reflective than asteroids and are thus much more conspicuous.

I know we all want the Lord's return - yesterday. However, there's been too many doomsday dreams and prophecies and proclamations that have come and gone for us to approach any more claims without critical analysis.

And I am sorry if my saying this makes you feel upset.

I dont mind about it.

that s ok.

Let me share with you something,

two sundays ago, i was at the church, my pastor was preaching about the wedding of lamb, rapture etc. it was very powerful message. while he preached about it and I was getting alot of urge stir up inside of me. after the church, i told one of my friend, something is going happen big time that will impact the world.

last saturday, my daughter's friend called her about taking her to camp in BC. sure enough, I was having heavy urge in me and I didnt have any good sleep at all I was praying about it alot.

next day, I was praying and talked to God about it. then God told me talk to your daughter and tell her to talk to Him and ask Him what He wants her to do.

so i did and talked to her about it and she said ok.

I was kind of not letting her go but I was being humbled before God and was willing to let her go and we were talking about going there for 5 days instead of 12 days.

anyways, on tuesday, i noticed that she was being so sick, i decided to wait little bit longer, and next day (yesterday), i decided to take her to walk in clinic and all of suddenly, she told me i cant go to camp at all. I was kind of surprised that she decided not to go. i said ok that s fine.

later at night time, my daughter shared with me that struck me and surprised me, she told me, on recently monday night, she asked God, "show me, if you dont want me to go camp", then sure enough next day she began to be sick.

we may never know what will happen, what will happen to us.

so I am just waiting on the Lord and wait and see what s happen next. I just wanted to share what I had been experience for last 3 weeks now. it is much different than ever i had.

If i am wrong, that s ok, I will still wait for Him to return anyway.

thanks

DC

http://lightgateblog...-a-little-girl/

http://all-things-ne...opic/6798031/1/

http://all-things-ne.../6799849/1/#new

thanks

DC

:thumbsup:

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. Psalms 27:5