• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Hey guys, I know not everyone here is into these kinds of things and that's okay. But for those of you who are I want to share this vision that the Lord keeps showing me when I'm in worship.. During worship I'll all the sudden be aware that I have a huge golden necklace around me and it swings around according to how I am moving in the natural. I can't see what is at the bottom of the necklace but I saw the two sides going down and they were huge and golden. What does this mean? One of my friends who is very prophetic said, "something you keep close to your heart".. that makes sense and is interesting but I'm not sure what it is I am keeping close to my heart. Understand too that in the natural I don't wear any jewelery at all, not even a ring.

As an example, one time I was in worship and I saw in the spirit that God had given me a crescent wrench and a caliper.. I got this immediately because right after then I started to move in the gift of healing... so the wrench to loose and bind.. and the caliper to discern and measure. Anyway, just want to know if anyone has any ideas regarding the necklace.. I'm pretty sure God will tell me or some one will come with the answer.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

That is soooo coooooooll!!!

The prophetic isn't my realm, so sorry I can't help you there.

The only suggestion I have is to search the significance of gold spiritually - I know it's one of the symbols we use in worship with worship arts. But I think it would benefit you better to research yourself. Search things like "Biblical symbolism gold" or "Spiritual symbolism gold", gold +worship, etc.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1

just some thoughts.

We often see gold in contrast to knowledge, wisdom and faith in the bible. Necklaces of gold were sometimes worn by rulers to symbolize their wisdom. James 1:5 tells us to ask God if we lack wisdom and he will generously give it to us without reproach. God may be telling you to ask for his wisdom which it's depths can not be seen or measured hence not being able to see the bottom of the necklace.

just some thoughts.

We often see gold in contrast to knowledge, wisdom and faith in the bible. Necklaces of gold were sometimes worn by rulers to symbolize their wisdom. James 1:5 tells us to ask God if we lack wisdom and he will generously give it to us without reproach. God may be telling you to ask for his wisdom which it's depths can not be seen or measured hence not being able to see the bottom of the necklace.

Amen! I'll do that! Thanks Peter! :)

That is soooo coooooooll!!!

The prophetic isn't my realm, so sorry I can't help you there.

The only suggestion I have is to search the significance of gold spiritually - I know it's one of the symbols we use in worship with worship arts. But I think it would benefit you better to research yourself. Search things like "Biblical symbolism gold" or "Spiritual symbolism gold", gold +worship, etc.

Thanks Nebs, I"ll do that too.. yesterday someone in my youth group had a vision for several of us and I was one of them. She saw that the lord gave all of us keys and they were all different.. the one I received was one of pure gold again.. I was just studying the color orange and it's meaning earlier in the day and it totally connected to what I learned.. so it was pretty amazing. I'll definitely look into that (the meaning of gold)!

Thanks Nebs, I"ll do that too.. yesterday someone in my youth group had a vision for several of us and I was one of them. She saw that the lord gave all of us keys and they were all different.. the one I received was one of pure gold again.. I was just studying the color orange and it's meaning earlier in the day and it totally connected to what I learned.. so it was pretty amazing. I'll definitely look into that (the meaning of gold)!

OK, I thought I'd check something, and the "gold worship" was sending me weird links.

So I tried "worship flags" because some sites will explain symbolism -

Here is an example

Thanks Nebs, I'm at my pastor's house and I have a book hear next to me called The Prophets Dictionary.. not the best but it's good too.. written by Paula A. Price here's what it says:

Gold - An element that symbolizes the refinement of the spirit; royalty and transcendence. Gold is representative of the spirit. Opulent wealth and spiritual power.

...it didn't have necklace but it had neck and here is what it said:

Neck - the part of the body between head and shoulders where the expression of the will are exemplified. It is believed to be the evidence of strength, particularly the strength of will.

I think peter hit it right on when he mentioned rulers.. it was the same kind of necklace i saw, one that a king might wear and several weeks earlier, that was an image God was showing me, that I had kingly robes and a crown.. One of my friends prophesied then a week later that God had given me a purple crown.. I did not tell him about the vision before. So it's cool to see all of these things connecting. I feel like God is really establishing identity in Christ through all these things. I'm really becoming rooted and grounded in what He says about us in His word. That we are a Royal Priesthood.

Looks like you may be having your answer - PTL!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

First I would like to put in this scripture

1 Peter 1:7

that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,

When a person is saved they are not cast in the Lake of Fire. But even those who are saved their works that they have done in this life will be tested by the Lord. If our work consists of straw or wood some of what we have done will be burned up. But those works such perhaps as God may be our preserved works that may get rewarded in the after life.

Gold is first mentioned in Genesis chapter 2. The River Pishon skirts through the land or Havilah where there is Gold. Then it says Gold of that land is good bdellium and the Onyx stone are also there.

But remember that Gold is not always a good metal. For remember those who made the Golden Calf in the Sinai desert. They furnaced this Gold into their own Gold.

Joseph the son of Jacob who is also called Israel was a dream interpreter. But Joseph says it is not I that interprets these but the Lord God interprets these things. Joseph interpreted the 2 workers of the pharaohs that one would get killed and the other would get their job back.

Then later Joseph interprets the Pharaohs dreams that they would have 7 years of plenty of harvest followed by 7 years of famine throughout the World.

Joseph was ranked number highest under the pharaoh of those days. But to win his favor is not enough. First Joseph was a Godly man of the Lord. This is where Joseph gets his blessings and his gift to interpret dreams that no one else could.

As Peter H says seek the Wisdom of God first. Seek to walk in the foot steps of Jesus. Consider those things that are most important to God such as Love and Mercy upon one another. You may not understand at this time what the meaning of the golden necklace is all about. But don’t let it side track you to make it your primary concern. Even Daniel and John had visions that they did not need to know in their days of living. This would be future prophetic events of importance.

If anyone or anything should be closest to your Heart let that be Jesus Himself. The Lord is more than all the Gold in the world. If you don’t believe me then just ask Solomon who is or was the richest man in all living history. He had so much Gold workers were counting his Gold all the time. Bill Gates is far poorer compared to Solomon. Read in Ecclesiastics that all is vanity. Seek the Lord first. If the Lord desires that you have this Gold God will give this to you not for your admiration of Gold but your admiration for God himself.

That's cool man but something you need to know is Jesus is my obsession not the gold or visions. Blessings bro.. :emot-handshake: