IGNORED

Jehovah's Witnesses IS a cult!!!

Guest Coral Snake

Guest Coral Snake

Unfortuantely the person who said that the Jehovah's Witnesses are not a cult just stumbled onto a site with a person who has done extensive research of the Jehovah's Witnesses, the so Called Churches of God (Philidelphia, United, Living etc) that sprang from Herbert W. Armstrong teaching and similar CULTS.

We'll start out with his idea that Jehovah's Witnesses don't condone pre and extramerital sex. Sometimes they promote the worst kinds of such sex to keep their cult empire intact.

Now on to the idea that Jehovah's Witnesses don't support war. Here are some more examles of Watchtower peace and love.

As for no favor toward celebraty, money and power. Howcome JWs like Michael Jackson and Prince are never disfellowshipped and shunned like any average JW would be for the ACTUAL SINS that they are often engaged in, and what about that JW tennis player. Why isn't she disfellowshipped and shunned for violating their ban on engaging in professional sports. Let's face facts the JWs are just like any other man made cult ort organization when it comes to favoring the rich, famous and powerfyl in their membership over everybody else.

Furthermore the JWs in my opinion practice human sacrifice with their anti blood doctrine. After Jesus became our sacrifice for sin there is only ONE "god" today demanding any kind of a dead sacrifice let alone a human one and that IS NOT Yahweh (Jehovah's real name),

it is LUCIFER (SATAN).

They are also guilty of plagiarism from other cultic and Christian intellectual property, rampant false prophesy, drunkeness and lawlessness, theft and opulent living off the contributions of their average members going all the way back to their beginnings.

Oh, but the JW's sure love their children don't they.

Furthermore do you want to be a part of a "church" organization that keeps records on you like a government and are not destroyed even after you die?, or subjects you to top secret rules that you never get to see???!!!!!

Take my advice look to your Bible of a RELIABLE transaltion (NIV, NASB, NKJV, KJV - NOT the JWs New World Translation) and Jesus ALONE for salvation, NOT some man made cult.

Edited by Coral Snake

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/24/1965

More Christian hate... you certainly do represent your username with the poison of your forked tongue. Let's have a peek at your cult shall we? Which Christian cult do you affiliate yourself with?

-SS

Guest Coral Snake

These links are JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG where the Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses

are concerned. Idf i were writing a book rather than just a forum comment I could go on and on about this cult alone and its sins toward the Yahweh (Jehovah) God they claim to worship and their own membership.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

More Christian hate... you certainly do represent your username with the poison of your forked tongue. Let's have a peek at your cult shall we? Which Christian cult do you affiliate yourself with?

-SS

Christian hate? We are called to avoid false teaching, false doctrine. When someone comes to the boards and wants to preach this to us, then we are to take a stand against it. We are not to tolerate at all anything that is against God. And cults that change the gospel are against God. If you look at these boards, you will also see a lot of love and compassion too. If you met us in chat, you would see believers encouraging one another, and praying for each other. I realize your view is skewed at this time. Please just give us a fair chance.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,278
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

Look into all of the dates given by the leadership of the JW's as to when Jesus would supposedly return.

One of them went as far as to build a large house in California for Jesus' imminent return where he would live while he set up the theocratic kingdom.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

If a JW happened to come to this Worthy board, do you think they feel welcome here and why do you think they want to even talk to you?

What would attract them to this thread.....??

How would you lead them to Jesus?

By telling them right away how bad and wrong they are?

How much of Jesus do they see in you??

Angels

First of all it is a cult...It is a fact and we cannot dress it up to make it pretty for anyone..It is a false religion..If a JW or Morman was to come here to talk to me or I am sure any of us we can engage in an adult conversation with them concerning the biblical facts of their false religion...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  01/03/1947

Hi!

Yes, it is true that Jehovah's Witnesses are in a cult. However, broadsideing them with all twenty-one guns at the same time is probably not the wisest approach. Such passion as demonstrated by Coral Snake is, in my experience, usually associated with someone who has either had first-hand exposure to the teaching in question or has had a loved one involved in such teaching. And, who can blame them? After all, they have been deceived and have experienced the results of such deception. May I also add that we have all, at one time or another, been deceived.

Personally, I almost always invite JW's in for a discussion. Before they leave I always ask them about John 1:1. They seem to have no answer. They seldom come back, much to my regret. So, I try to get them thinking for themselves by presenting inconsistantcies in their own teachings. Also, I add their names to my prayer list. After all, it is only God who can save them.