wyguy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

I've actually been in Washington, D.C. preaching the Gospel, one block from the White House, during a Ministry outreach when Muslims came and started witnessing. While I was preaching.:P I just preached louder and with more passion because the Word of God will prevail.

So to answer your question. What would I do? I'd preach louder and with more passion, but I would not prevent them from exercising their freedom to express themselves in the public.:thumbsup::)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

This could happen in parts of Dearborne Mi. just about any time

Yep. Especially when you can be arrested for sharing your Christian faith on a public sidewalk there..

Link

The article is inaccurate. They were not arrested for witnessing. They were asked repeatedly to stop filming at an ISLAMIC festival. After several refusals, security was called.

Wow. Wrong again, Katy. The were filming themselves witnessing on a PUBLIC sidewalk during a festival open to the PUBLIC - NOT just to Muslims. The reason they always film themselves witnessing is to protect themselves from those willing to lie to try and shut them down. (i.e., accusing them of breaking the law). Most people who witness in this manner film themselves.

I live here Katy - try getting your facts straight before rushing into your Islamic apologist mode.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

I think that people who actually live there have more credibility.

Not necessarily. The Jews of pre-holocaust Germany lived in a state of denial for years about what was happening right under their noses, and they ignored it to their own peril. When they finally had awaken to what was happening and could no longer deny it, it was too late.

There is growing unrest among the Muslims in Europe and in Britain in particular. Even David Cameron has admitted that the multi-cultural experiment is a failure. But everyone ignores the signs because no one wants to identify the culprit.

The western world has no point of reference for just how evil Islam is and just what kind of cancer they have allowed to infect their nations.

I know how dangerous demonising whole sections of our society and that is what happened in the 1920's and 30's in the lead up to the Holocaust. Jews then were attacked in the same way as you attack Muslims now presented, just as you present Islam as a cancers on the nations. As to multiculturalism, well Judaism as well as Islam is also part of that multicultural mix that make up our society that you seem to disdain.

Guest shiloh357

I think that people who actually live there have more credibility.

Not necessarily. The Jews of pre-holocaust Germany lived in a state of denial for years about what was happening right under their noses, and they ignored it to their own peril. When they finally had awaken to what was happening and could no longer deny it, it was too late.

There is growing unrest among the Muslims in Europe and in Britain in particular. Even David Cameron has admitted that the multi-cultural experiment is a failure. But everyone ignores the signs because no one wants to identify the culprit.

The western world has no point of reference for just how evil Islam is and just what kind of cancer they have allowed to infect their nations.

I know how dangerous demonising whole sections of our society and that is what happened in the 1920's and 30's in the lead up to the Holocaust. Jews then were attacked in the same way as you attack Muslims now presented, just as you present Islam as a cancers on the nations. As to multiculturalism, well Judaism as well as Islam is also part of that multicultural mix that make up our society that you seem to disdain.

YOu got that wrong amor. It is the Muslims who attack Jews and claim they are descended rrom apes and pigs. Islam is a cancer. Islam should be eradicated from every civilized country in the world. So far the world panders to the Muslims. Presenting the Muslims as having any similarity with what the Jews faced in the 1930s and still face in even in Israel at the hands of the Muslims there, is nothing but blatant anti-Semtism. But that is not a surprise coming from you.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Following this on my Android. The word "eradicate" frightens me. Sounds too much like the word "genocide "coming from the past. Hopefully I have misinterpretated.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Perhapse I should leave the thread now. I can fasten my seat belt but , to say that a population or a faith should be "eradicated" is against the European law and my beliefs!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/24/1959

Imposing Shariah Law in London

Well, the residents living in neighborhoods like Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets and Newham, all boroughs of London with large Muslim populations, didn't think so either.

This is more than a call or a march for 'Sharia Law' that has happened in recent months. This is a clear attempt to impose 'Shariah Law' on the residents of these communities by members of a Muslim organization called 'Muslims Against the Crusades.' These British citizens woke up one morning in late July to find those bright yellow posters plastered on their streets alerting everyone that they are entering, or already living in, a 'Shariah Controlled Zone'; a 'sinless city' where drinking, gambling, prostitution, drugs, playing loud music or having concerts is no longer permitted. To make matters more intimidating the non-Muslim residents had better watch out for this group's band of vigilantes that will soon be on the streets to enforce the 'Shariah Laws.'

Link

Living in London I feel the need to reply.

I think you are talking about an incident that was widely exaggerated by a lot of the cheap rags that exist in the UK and we all know that sensationalism sells papers.

Tower hamlets one of the largest boroughs in London gave the following statement.

"A spokesman for Tower Hamlets Police said:

“We are aware of a limited number of posters appearing in Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets and Newham.

Officers are working closely with the local authority to have the posters removed as soon as possible.”

A Tower Hamlets Council spokeswoman said: “The posters have been brought to our attention and with our partners,

we have been removing them as and when they have appeared, and will continue to monitor the situation".

If you ask most Londoners in those areas they never even saw them.

This sort of publicity stunt by a few extremists does not take away the fact that most Londoners live side by side multi ethnic groups and have done so for years.

I should like to point out that during the recent riots that happened a few weeks ago a large community of varied ethnic groups pulled together to clean up side by side.

Local churches organised cleaning groups along with every religion and faith.

We live in a multi ethnic society and a few extremist protests like making false stickers dont merit all this publicity.

We Londoners have already gone back to our, "Fish & Chips" Some with salt and vinegar others with pickled onions.

Why ?

Because this is a country that is proud to live among other ethnic groups because they are God's children too!

Sometimes, we need to live in a country to understand it and not make comparisons through a press media that only wants to sell papers that,;

by the way we would wrap our "Fish & chips" in if only we could turn back the clock.

Oh, for those halcyon days of youth when the "chippy" used newspaper, but then you have to be a Brit to understand. :3:

Well thanks for the inside info. That is fully what I would expect from the local authorities. Those who would impose sharia have no legal right to do so and if they try to enforce something that is not legal then they are breaking the law themselves and would have to contend with the authorities. That is of course as long at the authorities are willing to stand up for what is right and not let their country be overrun by those that would subdue all the people if they had their way. Is sharia possible? Well yes anything is possible. It is likely? Maybe, but not any time soon. And if it does get right down to it I think those that want to turn the world into a sadistic hate filled cesspool will find they are going to meet a lot of resistance.

Guest shiloh357

Following this on my Android. The word "eradicate" frightens me. Sounds too much like the word "genocide "coming from the past. Hopefully I have misinterpretated.

The religion should be eradicated. I didn''t say the people should be eradicated. Islam should not be allowed to be practiced in any civilized country. Islam brings nothing but death, poverty, gender apharteid and the loss of freedom everywhere it gains ascendency. If you feel you want to live with a religion that decrees you convert or die, then so be it.

Guest shiloh357

You haven't misinterpreted. Fasten your seatbelt.

You haven't got a clue, KatyAnn. Perhaps you should go live in a Muslim country for while and get feel for the "religion of peace."

Guest shiloh357

You haven't misinterpreted. Fasten your seatbelt.

You haven't got a clue, KatyAnn. Perhaps you should go live in a Muslim country for while and get feel for the "religion of peace."

If I could find one we peaceful christian nations haven't bombed into obivion, I'd be glad to.

Oh please... Go live in Saudi Arabia, or Egypt or Iran or perhaps Indonesia or Somalia. See how long they remain "peaceful" when you start talking about Jesus.