GlidingWings

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

I would like to ask some questions concerning this article. First why do you think this is happening between teachers and students?

Second why do you think this is a growing epidemic among teachers? Third are there any ways that the school system can prevent these things from happening? Last question is what punishments should both the teacher and the student received for doing this?

Should they both go to prison and if so for how long? :noidea:

You don't have to answer all the questions or just the ones you want.

Dance teacher, 27, arrested 'for having sex in a car with a 16-year-old student'

(But why ARE so many American female teachers sleeping with their students?)

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

A PE teacher has been arrested for allegedly having sex with one of her own teenage students.

Police believe the relationship with the 16-year-old boy may have gone on for more than a month.

Ashley Blumenshine, 27, was arrested behind a department store in Plainfield, Illinois, after police caught her in a car with the teen.

Police believe that they had had sex shortly before the officers arrived.

The case is just the latest scandal in what appears to be an epidemic of female U.S. teachers becoming sexually involved with their students.

The high school teacher is being held in custody charged with having sex with the student. Her attorney said she is innocent.

She taught dance and physical education at Plainfield North High School for four years and is known for her popularity. The boy is a junior at the school.

Plainfield North High School graduate Michael Deland said: 'I remember she's a really nice lady.'

Around 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, a Plainfield police officer arrested Blumenshine after allegedly catching her in a car with a student outside the Kohl's department store.

'The person in the back was partially unclothed,' said Plainfield Police Chief William Doster of the student.

Police noticed two vehicles in the car park were sitting much farther out from the store than other vehicles.

One was unoccupied while Blumenshine was in the driver's seat of the other vehicle with the teen in the back.

Assistant Will County State's Attorney Mary Fillipitch said both occupants admitted they had just engaged in consensual sexual intercourse.

A condom was taken as evidence from the vehicle.

The following day, the Will County State's Attorney's office charged Blumenshine with aggravated criminal sexual abuse.

'They made certain statements to the officer that led them to believe that that's what went on,' Chief Doster said.

He said the affair appears to have been going on for a month or so.

He added: 'Sad for the teacher, sad for the student, sad for the school, sad for the community.

'Some of the students are upset about the whole thing. It does get to be a little traumatic for the students.'

The aggravated criminal sexual abuse charge is a felony punishable by three to seven years in prison.

Blumenshine is not married and, her attorney says, has no criminal history.

It's A Crime

And The Teacher Is A Teacher No More

And Most Often Goes To The Penitentiary For A Long, Long Time

And Loses Everything Near And Dear And Has No Life Left When Released

And Is Marked And Mapped As A Sex Offender For All To See

And Is Never Allowed Around Children Alone

For Life

And As For The Boy???

_________

______

___

Root Cause

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. James 1:12-15

Sin

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

First why do you think this is happening between teachers and students?

Why does anyone sin happen? I sinned because I choose to do something thatpleased me, while closing my eyes to any moral laws that were held within theBible.

Mat_15:19 For out ofthe heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony,slander.

Mar_7:21 For fromwithin, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery,

I think that a lot of other people have also turned their backs to God and haveallowed their feelings to over take their thinking, like I once did. With all the news about thiskind of activity, God is not the only moral law they are turning their backsto.

Rom_1:24 Therefore God gave them over inthe sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodieswith one another.

Second why do you think this is a growing epidemic among teachers?

I do not think it is an epidemic. I think the news stations around the worldhave blown things far out into left field, for it brings in the one God theyworship, which is money.

Just because it is on the News does not make it true.

Third are there any ways that the school system can prevent these thingsfrom happening?

NO! They can not prevent anyone from choosing to sin. They can educate peopleto the requirement and the dangers of doing this kind of activity.

Last question is what punishments should both the teacher and thestudent received for doing this?

The punishment { Justice} for doing such a crime should be determined by the acts of thecrime on an individual bases. One can not justly pass a law doling out a formof punishment that would cover all cases of that law being broken.

Lev_19:15 "'Donot pervert justice;do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge yourneighbor fairly.

Isa 59:12 For our offenses are many in your sight, and our sins testify against us. Our offenses are ever with us, and we acknowledge our iniquities:

Isa 59:13 rebellionand treachery against the LORD, turning our backs on our God, fomentingoppression and revolt, uttering lies our hearts have conceived.

Isa 59:14 So justiceis driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter.

Isa 59:15 Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The LORD looked andwas displeased that there was no justice.

Edited by OldShep

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  373
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/10/1963

Well this question seems to be fitting as school has just started up again.

First why do you think this is happening between teachers and students?

Well not only for male students but female as well they are in their teen years and of course are

curious about sex.

They may have crushes on their teachers and imagine what it may be like to be with them.

Of course because it is the teachers job to show these students maybe more attention then they would get from anyone

else is another factor they may have attraction to their teacher.

I may be going a little out of the box with this but as far as the teachers go maybe the student is attractive to them

because whatever may be happening in their life outside of school can be fulfilled on a Mon-Fri basis throughout the school year.

It may be a fact of trying to capture something that they wish they had when they were the students age. :noidea:

Third are there any ways that the school system can prevent these things from happening?

As far as this goes I don't believe the school system can do anything much about this if what they are doing is outside school perimeters.

But if they could I would say that all teachers should be warned before being hired that if any such action is going to happen then

they will be dismissed immediately. Then the teacher will have the choice whether they wish to pursue this or not.

As for the student they will be expelled for the entire year.

The teacher is the adult in this scenario and is to be a leader by example.

If the teacher was a female and able to get pregnant by an underage boy then what is the boy to do about this?

If the teacher was male vice versa. Then their would be a lot of lives in this situation that would be devastated I'm sure.

Last question is what punishments should both the teacher and the student received for doing this?

Well this was answered in above answer with the school system.

As far as the sin part goes that shall be left up to God for their punishments I'm sure.

We are not there to actually see what was done and for how long.

We are not to judge these things and so this is the Lord's call.

As for any that may be reading that is a student..

Please heed my words there is no hurry in having sex. You may have peers or people in society that

make you feel like this should be done quickly.

Believe it is not and your first time is going to be the one that you will remember the most.

Would you rather have it as something you wanted and enjoyed and that you remember?

Or do you really want something that you will regret and never be able to get back?

Be careful of the choices you make because they will be choices that will not just affect your life only.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Last question is what punishments should both the teacher and the student received for doing this?

Should they both go to prison and if so for how long? :noidea:

The student is the victim, so why on earth should he be punished.

There need to be strict and enforced sanctions for abusers in this type of situation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I remember the guys and their attitudes while in high school.

Victim my foot!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

I remember the guys and their attitudes while in high school.

Victim my foot!

You have not been keeping up with the times my dear lady, if they ( the victim) is under 18 and have sex with someone older then they are then they are the victim. If, however, the victim under 18 has sex with someone younger then they are, then they become the child molester. I knew a youngman of 17 that was branded for life for having sex with his 15 year old girl friend who had his child. He is now married to the younglady, they have a 4 year old child, who lives with her grandmother, because Daddy can not have contact with his daughter because the State law calls him a child molester.

The world is turning up side down and very few people have taken notice.

May the light of Christ lead your way.

Dennis.

Edited by OldShep

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Why Are U.S. Teachers Doing This?

Simple: The closer to the end we come, the worse society is going to get.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Ethics aren't important to people any more. We used to have principles that defined our lives. I would say that a lot of college professors mentally molest their students when indoctrinating them with progressive humanist ideology. As for female teachers having sex with their underage male students, it's simple.

The punishment isn't substantial enough to discourage that behavior. The punishment of a male teacher having sex with underage students is more severe, and likewise more discouraged. That's the legal problem.

The moral problem is that, a man named Alfred Kinsey performed brutal sexual experiments on children of all ages and what he "learned" has been taught in psychology. Our own health department just recently used the phrase "children are sexual beings." What does this all mean?

Well to start, when God was removed from schools, evil filled the vacancy and has been getting progressively worse ever since then. First, children were seen little adults, then they were seen as a parasite (abortion), now they are seen as sexual beings. Children have little value in our society today.

It is easy to see how far a society has fallen, just look at how it treats the innocent.

Apparently, many teachers see children as little adults, disposable, and objects to be used at their leisure/pleasure.

The children are our future, and we are turning them into sociopaths.

Another example of child abuse: A town in NC hosted a rally where women and minors were encouraged to take off their tops to protest sexism. . ."Event organizers allowed underage teens to directly participate in the event – including displaying their breasts to public and peer review," it continues. "Children were in broad attendance at the event and directly observed festive, suggestive, and indiscrete sexual behavior by the adult participants."

Right. . .how does that make sense?