• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

other one

Keep in mind though that Satan is the enemy and Islam is a tool.

Islam is not the enemy. Maturing as a christian you will come to know that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood. May all believers think in Line with their Fathers Word only.

Jesus Is Lord.

MIke you are the only one i can agree with, but highlighting the word 'THE' enemy. i cannot endorse ths artcle for many reasons, The muslim memory and justification for it bloody history is the

the boody Catholic crusades whch we today still have to bear while they perpetrate pedaphilia all aroundt the world, they are taught how violent and persecutive christianity is so the sins of the 'fathers'are born by the 'children', the other half of that bit is the free masonry religion that worships Satan, in fact the shriners section are linked to moon worship as islam comes from, which is what ABram was called out from. FM also are the heir of the Knights templars , they have an interest in Jerursalem the same and usually deep conpiracies use major conflict that destabalises religions and cultures as we have seen since early twentieth century.The destruction and upheaval across islamnow follows the two world wars and the great depresion upon the christian world, there can be no man of peace without this.the blood count of the church of Rome in church history runs up to and probably over one hunndredmillions, so Mr hunt is selective and prejudiced.There are several websites devoted to showing sept 11 was nothing like the state claim and is still not ended. The job is so complex that it isnt possible without some inside help from the defence systems put in place in the 1960s to prevent hyjacker doing such s thing. Osama bin laden was a CIA asset that was used to organise the 'insurgents used to fight russia in afghanistan, the policy set in place by carter through Brezinski who is a key advisor to obama.If palestinian children jumped for joy so did a group of israel agents filming the destrsuction

from the top of a high rise building, disguised as furniture removal workers. they were reported and apprehended and let go. On that day the nearly 3000 people killed were from many nationalities,

yet ameicans claim it was exclusiverly them and so the untruth had its effect.That was a declaration of war on civilians world widen and you cannot pin that on islam so that is what has developed , no more national armies agianst another national armies, victims are families and chidlren worldwide, the drone has underlined this heavily. War on families is war on culture ans religion, Islamic and christian, for whose gain?israeli prime ministers have been terrorists, one even boasterd to be the father of modrrn terrorism.Google 'Albert pike' the head od US free masonery, a Civil War confed officer and read bout his outline of three world wars to bring the world to where the big Eye takes over the 'pyramid NWO you have on your dollar showing the secret U.S. allegence, there you see planned the two world wars and the third is zionism against islam. This was not planned by muslims. lastly Mr Hunt should know that Daniel was told and shown that the holy land was to be over-run by the four great gentile beast empires unil the end of the times of the gentiles, ie when jesus comes! so that means inspite of the punch and judy shows inthe middel east and the scenery and props, the word of God cannot fail. Jesus said if it ere posible the very elect would be deceived , but it's not, so keep both eyes open because the only things we can trust is the lord and his word. satan gives to who-ever wwill worship him, the kingdoms of this world, he offered them to jesus remember, there have been takers since then snd they have the city and the temple mount and they need a legal signature from a palestinian leader to progrees with that, they dnt care about the palestininians, just authirty to set jerusalem ofr the anti-christ.Netanyahu is plsying cuort jester but he will be mason as well as modt usually are.

The first crusade didn't happen until 457 years after Muslims invaded Jerusalem. They were a belated response to persistent onslaughts on Christians and Jews by soldiers of Islam. Two thirds of the Christian world had been attacked, conquered or decimated by Muslims before the Pope said enough is enough and decided to do something about it. Muslims have no justification in claiming that their jihad is a response to the Catholic crusades. The Muslims started the aggression, not the Catholics!

As for blood crimes, it is the victims of Muslim aggression who number hundreds of millions, not the victims of Catholics.

Islam has been fighting war against non-Muslims since its inception. It was specifically designed to be violent. Catholism wasn't!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Catholism wasn't!

Don't confuse Catholoiam with Christanity...... and for heavens sake don't call it a peaceful religion..... it has killed more Jews than Hitler over the years.

• Group:  Royal Member

Catholism wasn't!

Don't confuse Catholoiam with Christanity...... and for heavens sake don't call it a peaceful religion..... it has killed more Jews than Hitler over the years.

I simply said that it wasn't designed to be violent. Islam was. Catholicism became corrupted and abandoned the word of God. Throughout most of the Middle Ages it was full of idolatry and various other non-Christian practises. That may still be the case today. I don't actually know.

Islam is a false religion that never contained the word of God in the first place. Mohammed twisted Christian and Jewish scriptures right from the start and invented his own counterfeit religion.

Also, I never called Catholicism a peaceful religion.....please don't use straw man arguments or put words in my mouth that were never there.

I merely pointed out that the Crusades were a legitimate response to Muslim aggression.

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Good summary on Islam and its violent past/present.

Anything that is fundamentally destructive will eventually destroy itself, unless it is supernaturally sustained. As violent and brutal islam has been to itself and its neighbors, and now the world, I am really surprised the world hasn't come together destroyed it. For some, islam is a means to an end.

My guess, is instead of confronting or eradicating, islam, the world will retreat from it. I'm starting to believe the only purpose islam serves, is to isolate Israel from the rest of the world. It is so close to achieving that now. Israel has been pretty much on its own for the last 4-5 years, though not completely isolated. I can see the US distancing itself even further from Israel in the next 4 years. The whole issue of "Palestine" has served to isolate Israel from Western countries too.

Under PBHO, it may not be the Boston Marathon attack, or 2 or 3 more after that, but one day, it will be 1 attack too many and the US will sever ties with Israel and try to make peace with islam. We've already tried, but jihadists won't stop attacking the US until their leaders are satisfied. Their leaders won't be satisfied until Israel is abandoned by us. I don't know when that will happen, but it will happen.

It is not wrong to call Islam an enemy. Some of you are confusing the ideology with the people. Islam is an enemy. Muslims are not. Muslims are victims too. Although I use the term Muslim to describe the fanatical followers of the religion, as that is what the word means, I do not mean to use it as a description of all Muslims.

Islam, I think is more than just a means to isolate Israel from the rest of the World, it is hell-bent on taking over the World. Islam will continue to attack the rest of the World even if we cut ties from Israel.

The Muslims have a saying, "First Saturday and then Sunday." Their goal is to finish of the Jews then finish off the Christians. They won't succeed of course but that is their objective.

Islam is the perfect religion; it will dominate all other religions…

Koran 9:33

Obama has distanced the U.S. from Israel more than at any other time in recent history but the jihadists have not stopped attacking America. They won't be satisfied until they achieve their goal of a Global caliphate. Don't be fooled by the fact that Islam's primary goal is to destroy Israel, because that is not its only goal.

Where will that lead us? I do not know. Will Islam usher in the era of the Beast (the Islamic messiah or 'Mahdi' has an uncanny resemblance to the Beast of revelation) or will Islam be destroyed before that? The Ezekial Gog-Magog war seems a possible candidate for the fall of Islam. Who can say?

Guest man

It is not wrong to call Islam an enemy. Some of you are confusing the ideology with the people. Islam is an enemy. Muslims are not. Muslims are victims too. Although I use the term Muslim to describe the fanatical followers of the religion, as that is what the word means, I do not mean to use it as a description of all Muslims.

Islam, I think is more than just a means to isolate Israel from the rest of the World, it is hell-bent on taking over the World. Islam will continue to attack the rest of the World even if we cut ties from Israel.

The Muslims have a saying, "First Saturday and then Sunday." Their goal is to finish of the Jews then finish off the Christians. They won't succeed of course but that is their objective.

Obama has distanced the U.S. from Israel more than at any other time in recent history but the jihadists have not stopped attacking America. They won't be satisfied until they achieve their goal of a Global caliphate. Don't be fooled by the fact that Islam's primary goal is to destroy Israel, because that is not its only goal.

Where will that lead us? I do not know. Will Islam usher in the era of the Beast (the Islamic messiah or 'Mahdi' has an uncanny resemblance to the Beast of revelation) or will Islam be destroyed before that? The Ezekial Gog-Magog war seems a possible candidate for the fall of Islam. Who can say?

This is something I posted a couple of years ago.

Daniel 7:23

The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth.

The Nation of Islam.

Which shall be different from all other kingdoms.

Muslims.

And shall devour the whole earth.

Immigration.

Trample it and break it in pieces.

Slowly imposing their religious will on surrounding communities. Working their way into the governments, changing laws and making new ones, until it will eventually be a crime to speak out against them.

It's slowly becoming reality.

Guest ninhao

This is something I posted a couple of years ago.

Daniel 7:23

The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth.

The Nation of Islam.

Which shall be different from all other kingdoms.

Muslims.

And shall devour the whole earth.

Immigration.

Trample it and break it in pieces.

Slowly imposing their religious will on surrounding communities. Working their way into the governments, changing laws and making new ones, until it will eventually be a crime to speak out against them.

It's slowly becoming reality.

I have recently heard a premise that the fourth beast is Freemasonry. Have you any information regarding this?

Guest man

I have recently heard a premise that the fourth beast is Freemasonry. Have you any information regarding this?

Only rumors.

My knowledge of Freemasonry is very limited. All I really know is what I've read in the forums here and a google search here and there. Trying to study up on different beliefs and religions, to me, is too time consuming. I find it to be a distraction and a waste of time. This is just my opinion, but I don't see the benefits of knowing the ins and outs of a false religion. I have a hard enough time as it is with my own walk.

Islam however is a different story. One doesn't have to study up on their beliefs to know what their game plan is. They come right out and tell you. Their ultimate goal is world domination by any means possible.

Daniel says the fourth beast will be a kingdom like no other kingdom and in my opinion, islam fits the bill. They are driven by their faith and they practice what they preach. No other faith in the world does that.......not even christians.

In Revelation we read that many will be killed for their refusal to worship the beast. We're getting a small taste of that today in the way the muslims treat other faiths, namely christians. Convert or die. Revelation mentions beheadings. Muslims are the only ones that I know of that treat their victims in this manner.

All of this is purely speculation on my part. I have no evidence to prove that islam is the 4th beast. I'm just watching like everybody else.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

That's assuming the prophecy of the mahdi has any validity whatsoever, which it doesn't because only YHWH's Prophets had the gift of prophecy.

My guess, this warlord muhamed knew enough about the Judeo-Christian talmud/bible to take some of the prophecies and make them into his own. More than likely, since he was illiterate, along with most of society at that time, muhamed thought he could convert more people to his way of thinking if he came up with a "new" idea. All he did, was pretty much reverse the truth of the bible, corrupt it and claim it as some new revelation. I don't think it was the ideology his followers bought into, more than likely it was the primal humanistic barbarity they were allowed to commit while in "jihad." He was an illiterate, plagiarist, warlord, liar, and pedophile, and his ideology has cast misery and suffering on billions of people.

Islam is the enemy, because it contradicts the Bible and Talmud in every way it can, and promises guaranteed access to paradise by committing evil deeds or dying in the name of the moon god.

That's assuming the prophecy of the mahdi has any validity whatsoever, which it doesn't because only YHWH's Prophets had the gift of prophecy.

My guess, this warlord muhamed knew enough about the Judeo-Christian talmud/bible to take some of the prophecies and make them into his own. More than likely, since he was illiterate, along with most of society at that time, muhamed thought he could convert more people to his way of thinking if he came up with a "new" idea. All he did, was pretty much reverse the truth of the bible, corrupt it and claim it as some new revelation. I don't think it was the ideology his followers bought into, more than likely it was the primal humanistic barbarity they were allowed to commit while in "jihad." He was an illiterate, plagiarist, warlord, liar, and pedophile, and his ideology has cast misery and suffering on billions of people.

Islam is the enemy, because it contradicts the Bible and Talmud in every way it can, and promises guaranteed access to paradise by committing evil deeds or dying in the name of the moon god.

It's interesting that you should say that, because I've heard two theories about Islamic prophecy.

The first claims more or less what you have just said, that Mohammed stole the prophecy stories from the Jews and Christians and twisted them for his own benefit. It has even been suggested that he was 'sold out' by those knowledgable of the Bible who fed him the sories from Revelation and made him believe that he was the forerunner to the Beast. They just changed the story a little to make the beast win.

Another theory is that demon-possessed Mohammed was actually given the false prophecy in a revelation of his own. Satan would know all about Biblical prophecy and could easily have fed the stories to Mohammed, except again, in this new version Satan would be the winner, and Mohammed was a stooge to reveal this 'new' prophecy.

Whichever way you look at it, Islamic prophecy is not to be taken lightly. False it may be, but like most false prophecies there is some truth to it. Not to mention that hundreds of millions of Muslims around the World believe it and if they believe it, they're going to try and make it happen!