IGNORED

I had a horrible Dream... H.elp

AsianGuy

Thoughts on my dream poll?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think my dream was caused by?

• It was just a nightmare.
    • The video caused the nightmare.
    • The video caused the nightmare which was from Demons. That dream was real in the sense that Demons have visited you.
    • It's hard to tell.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello guys. Like said in the Title, I had a horrible dream. I have a serious problem now.

It all started when I Watched a video on the internet. It was a video that was suppose to give you a very "lucid" and "vivid" dream. Little did I know what would come next.

After watching the video, I went to bed. When I woke up the next morning. I stood up and then went back to bed. Suddenly, I became paralyzed. My whole body began to tighten into unbearable tightness. I then wondered if this was the dream from the video. I then heard the voices from the video, the low frequency noises and whispers that scared me. I began to pray to God to allow myself to get out of this. I then was transported into my house. I was greeted by my Mother who was at the front door. I then saw 3 figures walk to the front of my door. I could see the three figures through the door since the door is translucent. I then saw them knocking. I went and tried to open the door but my Mother stopped me. She said it was nothing important. She said not to open the door. Being scared of the figures, I obeyed and went to hide from the figures who were outside my door. They then began to walk away. I then quickly ran to the window to see who they were. They were 3 hooded figures that had black rough skin. They were not human. Their eyes were not human. One of the looked me in the eye. Soon, they came back again. I got with my mother to pray to God to help me fight this fear and the make the figures leave. She prayed one of the most beautiful prayers I've ever heard and softened my spirit up. The demons This time they stood there but I went to my room and found my pet bird. I held it in my finger but it started tightning around my finger so much that I could not bear it no longer. I then woke up.

When I woke up, I looked at the world differently. All the happiness in my Soul seemed to be sucked away. I see the world as a darker reality now, as if all things that I once knew and believed have now fallen into worthless ideas. Ideas that were made to trick society into Sin.

I've talked to a person about this dream. He said that the sleep paralysis represented the presence of demons. He then said that my mom was an Angel for protecting me from opening the door. The door was the door to my mind, in which the 3 figures, or demons, had wanted to get into. He said that I now see the world differently because I know now that demons exist, and because of this, the demons will make every move to affect my way of life, thus rendering my view on the world into something dark and bleak. Sunlight doesn't hurt my eyes, but the darkness does.

Please, can anyone help me? Can anyone pray for me?

Guest Kasey777

I think one of the most important things a person must do is GUARD your gates. Guard what you listen to by way of music and conversations, guard what you allow your eyes to see, what you touch...really everything your human senses could come in contact with.

The person who explained your dream to you was totally on task....You have opened a very bad door and it is one you will need to close immediately.

So here is where you start, REPENT and mean that now, go to God and ask for forgiveness, you opened something on the internet that you either did not understand or though you could cross the line. Either was, you have got to confess that to God and ask Jesus to wash you of it.

If there are any questionable movies, (cult, goth, violence, sexually explicet) in your house, get them out now. Same goes for music, books and any collectable items that might be demonic in nature.

I might suggest anointing your home with olive oil and dedicating that space...all of it to God.

While you are in "recovery" I would also suggest that you play worship music in your room when you sleep at night...those "cling ons" will probably try to come back....the worship music is PRAISE to God, God say's HE inhabits the Praises of His people...so, if God is present you can guess who won't be.

Praying for you...

Hello guys. Like said in the Title, I had a horrible dream. I have a serious problem now.

It all started when I Watched a video on the internet. It was a video that was suppose to give you a very "lucid" and "vivid" dream. Little did I know what would come next.

After watching the video, I went to bed. When I woke up the next morning. I stood up and then went back to bed. Suddenly, I became paralyzed. My whole body began to tighten into unbearable tightness. I then wondered if this was the dream from the video. I then heard the voices from the video, the low frequency noises and whispers that scared me. I began to pray to God to allow myself to get out of this. I then was transported into my house. I was greeted by my Mother who was at the front door. I then saw 3 figures walk to the front of my door. I could see the three figures through the door since the door is translucent. I then saw them knocking. I went and tried to open the door but my Mother stopped me. She said it was nothing important. She said not to open the door. Being scared of the figures, I obeyed and went to hide from the figures who were outside my door. They then began to walk away. I then quickly ran to the window to see who they were. They were 3 hooded figures that had black rough skin. They were not human. Their eyes were not human. One of the looked me in the eye. Soon, they came back again. I got with my mother to pray to God to help me fight this fear and the make the figures leave. She prayed one of the most beautiful prayers I've ever heard and softened my spirit up. The demons This time they stood there but I went to my room and found my pet bird. I held it in my finger but it started tightning around my finger so much that I could not bear it no longer. I then woke up.

When I woke up, I looked at the world differently. All the happiness in my Soul seemed to be sucked away. I see the world as a darker reality now, as if all things that I once knew and believed have now fallen into worthless ideas. Ideas that were made to trick society into Sin.

I've talked to a person about this dream. He said that the sleep paralysis represented the presence of demons. He then said that my mom was an Angel for protecting me from opening the door. The door was the door to my mind, in which the 3 figures, or demons, had wanted to get into. He said that I now see the world differently because I know now that demons exist, and because of this, the demons will make every move to affect my way of life, thus rendering my view on the world into something dark and bleak. Sunlight doesn't hurt my eyes, but the darkness does.

Please, can anyone help me? Can anyone pray for me?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I get demonic dreams like that occasionally.

What you need to do is worship the Lord.

In the dreams, whenever I open my mouth to rebuke the demon(s) or command them to leave in the name of Jesus, I suddenly can't talk.

But when I do wake up, I do speak it out. And I focus on worshiping Jesus.

The dark feeling could be having been slimed by the demons. That's why you need to worship.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Asianguy, something touched my shoulder this morning and woke me up a bit after 2 AM and I've been praying. Apparently the video introduced you to a bit better view of the spiritual world around you.

First of all don't be afraid of it. It was there before you got a good look at it, and seeing it doesn't make it worse, and actually it may help you deal with some things that are just over the horizon.

I think the fear you're feeling will go away if you draw closer to Jesus. In your dream you were being helped by your mother and you need to transfer that safety anchor to Jesus. When they come around tell them openly that you belong to Jesus and they have no hold on you or your family and to go away. Sometimes they do and sometimes they hang around to try and scare you.

I would caution that you by yourself are no match for even one of them must less three.... you must rely on the Holy Spirit to fight them off, but I've never known an instance where the Lord did not step in to stop them doing their thing with Christians. You do not want to attract these things, nor do you want to pick a fight with them..... simply tell them that you belong to Jesus and they are to leave you alone. In every instance I've been involved in when a person does that they will eventually just go away.

The dark side is getting a much deeper hold on Planet Earth and we'll have to be dealing with this more and more as time goes along, so it's not a bad thing that you've been introduced to things now so you can prepare for when it's out in the open as this age comes to a transition. Read the Book of Ephesians and take it to heart. put on the whole armor of God and these things you've experienced can't hurt you spiritually. When you understand that, they will loose any physical hold on you as well.

You do need to transfer your security from your mother to Jesus though, both consciously and sub consciously and spiritually.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

You guys seem to say that I don't believe in Jesus and God. I do, and I trust in them deeply. You guys seem to say I sin, we ALL sin, I am no murderer, rapist, nor theif. I am a sinner. I understand that. Quit trying to CONVERT me when I don't NEED to be. Secondly, I NEVER opened the door as one of you guys seem to state that I opened my door. I watched a very bad video. If any of you guys want to watch it. Ask me.

Thank you for your responses though, I have taken them into my thoughts. Thank you very much. God bless.

Edited by AsianGuy

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

You guys seem to say that I don't believe in Jesus and God. I do, and I trust in them deeply. You guys seem to say I sin, we ALL sin, I am no murderer, rapist, nor theif. I am a sinner. I understand that. Quit trying to CONVERT me when I don't NEED to be. Secondly, I NEVER opened the door as one of you guys seem to state that I opened my door. I watched a very bad video. If any of you guys want to watch it. Ask me.

Thank you for your responses though, I have taken them into my thoughts. Thank you very much. God bless.

Brother no need to be so offensive, we all do sin and fall short and need to ask forgiveness. No one said you didn't believe in God, as a matter of fact I find that at my closest times with the Lord the enemy likes to attack my dreams. As a matter of fact I just posted about one of my dreams in the Prophesy forum just a couple of days ago.

And watching that video was most likely the door you did open. We must always be aware of what we watch, read, hear.

No condemnation in Christ brother, just keep moving forward.

Blessings stacey c

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/25/1963

I see this dream a bit differently than the other posters. You say in that in the dream you had your mum pray for you and she prayed the most beautiful prayer you have heard. I don't believe that would have happened if this dream was demonic. Also you talk of the demons but you failed to notice that each time they tried to get near you they were stopped and couldn't touch you. This also would not happen in a demonic dream. Personally I believe that this dream may have been a warning from God to show you exactly what you would get into if you dabbled in lucid dreaming. You may not have realised the spirit behind lucid dreaming so God has shown you to protect you.

Edited by Nyoka

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

i've probably already seen it. but if you want some imput i'll go through it and give you an opinion. You did ask and we really are bound to give our opinions in a truthful way..... offensive or not. I would say that you do need to learn to deal with what you've been introduced to without fearing it, and that usually just takes a little openness and some time.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

I get demonic dreams like that occasionally.

What you need to do is worship the Lord.

In the dreams, whenever I open my mouth to rebuke the demon(s) or command them to leave in the name of Jesus, I suddenly can't talk.

But when I do wake up, I do speak it out. And I focus on worshiping Jesus.

The dark feeling could be having been slimed by the demons. That's why you need to worship.

Right