IGNORED

I had a horrible Dream... H.elp

AsianGuy

Thoughts on my dream poll?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think my dream was caused by?

• It was just a nightmare.
    • The video caused the nightmare.
    • The video caused the nightmare which was from Demons. That dream was real in the sense that Demons have visited you.
    • It's hard to tell.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

You guys seem to say that I don't believe in Jesus and God. I do, and I trust in them deeply. You guys seem to say I sin, we ALL sin, I am no murderer, rapist, nor theif. I am a sinner. I understand that. Quit trying to CONVERT me when I don't NEED to be. Secondly, I NEVER opened the door as one of you guys seem to state that I opened my door. I watched a very bad video. If any of you guys want to watch it. Ask me.

Thank you for your responses though, I have taken them into my thoughts. Thank you very much. God bless.

A.G., I think you're on the defensive here without any reason to be. No one is dissing you about anything at all. I've had contact with these demonic beings also but I've never been afraid because I know they can't get to me. Rebuke them in the name of Jesus and command them to leave your presence. That's all there is to that; true believers can't be controlled by satan. No fear, brother, no fear. Trust in the name that strikes terror into the heart of the enemy of your soul and take comfort in His protection. I will pray for you, A.G. :emot-pray:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I think the explanation is simple.

You were fine until you watched the video.

You watched the video.

You had a nightmare.

The video caused the nightmare.

Sometimes we spiritualise the obvious. We must be careful of doing that.

Blessings

:thumbsup:

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/29/1984

Lucid dreams in themselves are not satanic as far as i know and i do not believe there is any 'spirit behind lucid dreaming'.

It is a normal function that goes on in your sub-concious while you are asleep. I often have lucid dreams and have had for years, but i have never left my body (nor do i want to)

I think this video went beyond 'learning how to have lucid dreams' and i think that the person who created the video is probably involved in the occult.

Like the above poster, I'd also like to know whether or not the video gave you instructions and whether you followed these instructions as just watching the video doesn't seem to me to have been able to cause what happened to you...

Obviously you unintentionally opened a doorway and unlike the poster Nyoka, i DONT believe this dream was from God at all. Definitely demons have found a doorway and are playing with your mind. Repent from this, rebuke these demons and just be more careful in the future what you watch - God bless.

Edited by Isla