• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 9/27/2004 at 4:27 PM, George said:

George said: "I'm sorry I totally forgot I started this topic and meant to add many different practical applications."

On 9/29/2004 at 8:34 PM, Khristeeanos said:

Khristeeanos said: "I doubt I speak for just myself when I say please continue to post threads about all the Jewish holidays!"

On 9/29/2004 at 10:07 PM, George said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ************************************************* :)

George said: "You see, we need to be clothed in white! We need to clothe ourselves in Jesus' righteousness and holiness! When we enter into the Holy of Holies -- into the presence of God!

We need to strip ourselves of sin, of pride, of self-righteousness, of ego, of hate -- we need to come into the presence of God without anything else except the righteousness of Jesus covering us so that we can truly enter into His presence!

You want to have a life in the presence of God -- you gotta strip down so there's nothing but you and God -- and you being covered by the righteousness of Yeshua!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ************************************************** :)

On 9/27/2004 at 4:27 PM, George said:

First of all, Yom Kippur is written in Hebrew as - Yom Ha Kippurim. It means the Day of Coverings.

Kippurim is not a singular word -- it's a plurality of Hebrew. You see God's covering is not just a covering -- but COVERINGS!

You see God's covering over you is so great that it cannot be contained in a covering -- but COVERINGS! You see Jesus our Messiah, is the fulfillment of Yom Ha Kippurim -- He is our covering and he's covering EVERY area of your life.

That means EVERY SIN is covered. He spreads His COVERINGS over every aspect of your life! But not only is your sin completely covered!

==========================================!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you are in danger --

He's COVERING YOU! When you need someone to protect you -- He's COVERING YOU! You see He's covering you in all kinds of ways -- covering you in LOVE, PEACE, GRACE, and FORGIVENESS!

Next year on Yom Kippur -- Celebrate all the ways He covers you!

=========================!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!======================================

Walk in joy -- walk courageously -- walk in His Power because He is our Yom Ha Kippurim -- and His COVERINGS are all around you!

On 9/25/2004 at 4:23 AM, George said:

I thought I would do a study on Yom Kippur so people could begin to familiarize themselves with the Jewish feasts.

Yom Kippur was a time of reflecting back over the past year and repenting of sin and offering up a sacrifice.

Yom Kippur is a sacred day in Jewish celebration. Before the Temple veil was torn in half with the death of Jesus it was the ONLY day that the High Priest could enter into the Holy of Holies!

Now the High Priest could never enter into the Holy of Holies wearing his Priestly attire -- He had to enter in with simply a white garment.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Rom 5:10  For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Rom 5:11  And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

I might be wrong, but I think the Feast Days may have future prophetic relevance too. 

I attempt to follow Israel's Feast Days and would love to know more about them - especially from a Christian's perspective.

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I might be wrong, but I think the Feast Days may have future prophetic relevance too. 

I attempt to follow Israel's Feast Days and would love to know more about them - especially from a Christian's perspective.

So you do afflict your soul over your sins on Yom Kippur?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

"On the tenth day of the seventh month..."

I never heard it explained yet, the seventh month into what?

I see that all men presume it means the seventh month into the year,
but since we have this commandment from God...

Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood:
neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

Leviticus 19:26

... so we know for sure it isn't about observing a date yearly,
because that is against God's law.

I did discover what it is the seventh month of,
but I'm wondering if anyone else was shown this, 
and if yous are even interested.

Most prefer to just simply keep observing a day of the year, I found

So you do afflict your soul over your sins on Yom Kippur?

I don't let Paul take a single thought for his life.

Paul

After two days will He revive us:
in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.

Hosea 6:2