• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hello dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

We have seen unbelieveable growth on Worthy Boards in the past few months -- Praise God! With the boards growing at a rate of over 1,000 people per month, it's become apparent to the ministry that we needed to get more people actively involved.

We are creating an new group called "Worthy Watchman" in order to have a system of checks and balances so that TRUST can be maintained from the leadership of Worthy Boards to every member.

We have sent private messages to a limited number of veteran members of the boards to see if they'll accept this new responsibility. Just to let you know, this is not some "social" club or some "clic" this all about serving our Lord! It's about people saying -- I'm willing to take on more responsibility because I want to see Jesus magnified here!

Basically Worthy Watchman is similiar to deacons or elders in a Church.

Worthy Watchman will have a multi-fold purpose.

First, every Worthy Watchman will be able to carefully monitor and review every moderator action. Although in the past we used Royal Members to review every moderator action, we are now altering the process so that Worthy Watchman will resume this responsibility.

Worthy Ministries believes strongly in creating an atmosphere of accountabilty for every participant in the ministry. We strongly believe that Iron sharpens Iron and we are desiring to be sharper!

Secondly, it's our desire to maintain the integrity of the boards and maintain it's true focus which is to see the lost come to the Lord, while discipling and building up the body of Messiah!

We have moved the Study Groups Forum to the top of the forums, so we can maintain our focus! Although only active members of the ministry can start posts anyone may reply in the forum to topics started.

Worthy Watchman will be assisting the leadership of the boards to help disciple, train and raise up the next generation of on-fire believers!

Our desire is to improve the atmosphere on the boards -- we recognize it's all about Jesus! Because whatever done in this life will surely pass, but only what's done for Jesus will surely last!

On a side note, there were several people that left the ministry -- we regret the misunderstandings between brothers and sisters in the Lord, but we will continue to press forward for the Kingdom.

Although the accusations of "deceit" of "deception" seem to linger, rest assured that nothing of the sort happened. It merely was one misunderstanding that led to another misunderstanding, that led to another misunderstanding, that led to another misunderstanding -- and before you knew it -- it was a snowball effect that spiraled completely out of control.

I want you to know that every Worthy Watchman has evaluated in full detail, all the evidence surrounding the situation and are in agreement with the leadership of Worthy Boards.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/12/1939

George. i sincerly hope that by creating this new board that it will help stop the hard feelings between brothers and sisters thst has been so evident here the last few days.It breaks my heart to see this going on so long.You and all here on Wb are in my prayers.May God provide a peaceful resolution.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

Folks Worthy Ministries is my Church away from Church, it has been very disheartening to see the discension within the body of Christ the last few days. From what I have seen it appears this seperation has been cause by minor theological Differences and reflects the worlds seperation by denomination. We cannot allow that to happen here at Worthy. This ministry is one of the best things to ever happen to me, and I will not sit by idoly and watch it be torn apart because of theological differences and misconceptions. I pray that we can all re-unite in Christ and return to the ministering of God's word and leading the lost out of the darkness and into the light. For we all must focus on our one true purpose, and continue to give all the glory to HIM Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

God Bless,

Dave

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I hope and pray that the watchmen understand that they aren't here to serve just George and the Lord, they are also here to serve the people on the boards.

A lot of people feel they are forgotten.

I also pray that those who PM'd me (even though i said no more PMs <_< ) will not be afraid to speak up about their convictions.

And yes, if there are only minor theological differences, these are definitely nothing to be worried about at all. Agreed.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

I hope and pray that the watchmen understand that they aren't here to serve just George and the Lord, they are also here to serve the people on the boards.

May I make a correction -- nobody is serving me! I started this ministry to serve! As long as everyone is serving the Lord Jesus and the Lord Jesus alone -- we'll be fine!

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Thumbs Up 1

We are either mishpocha (family) or we aren't.

When I get mad at my brother/sister it is done because I care for them. But I don't go asking the neighbors what they think I should do. I don't go asking their enemies what the truth is. I go to them....let them explain...and then we settle it ONCE and immediately. We might not ever resolve some of our differences but it doesn't affect our relationship as siblings.

When I get get mad at my mom or dad, I don't even raise my voice out of respect because they are put in authority over me. I ask questions and accept their decisions...

Or as they liked to say, "If you can't accept our rules, you can move out and get your own place". Which I did a long time ago...but those rules are still intact when I visit.

When dealing with each other we should be able to ask honest questions like we're talking to siblings. When dealing with moderators we should show an extra level of respect. THEY are charged with keeping this a safe place for everyone.

No one has rights in the Kingdom of God! We are all to be servants of one another.

This stupidity has gone on long enough!!!!

The vacation idea is the best one, I think....but I also think we need to set a time limit for debates that become arguements. Either we pull together or we pull apart.

Senerhu seems to have moderated his tone. I applaud him for being a peace-maker. But there are some people who want this to split the mishpocha out of their own hurt. Not a "christian" perspective, folks.

Beau has shown more christian attitude by his willingness to leave in order to stop the fires. I pray he does not....George needs good help.

So.....I think we should take one last day to clear the air...to make up.....and anyone....ANYONE....who is not ready to be restored to ANYONE else.....should get the boot.

Those who "claim" they are leaving should please do that in the interest of all. We'll miss you and pray that you can forgive all perceived offenses....but none of us need to be stirring up strife. It's just carnal.

But I'd rather lose half the board....than all of it.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

"And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Thank you for clarifying that George and thank you for correcting me.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Folks Worthy Ministries is my Church away from Church, it has been very disheartening to see the discension within the body of Christ the last few days. From what I have seen it appears this seperation has been cause by minor theological Differences and reflects the worlds seperation by denomination. We cannot allow that to happen here at Worthy. This ministry is one of the best things to ever happen to me, and I will not sit by idoly and watch it be torn apart because of theological differences and misconceptions. I pray that we can all re-unite in Christ and return to the ministering of God's word and leading the lost out of the darkness and into the light. For we all must focus on our one true purpose, and continue to give all the glory to HIM Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

God Bless,

Dave

:o:o:P AMEN!!!

...especially ----

I pray that we can all re-unite in Christ and return to the ministering of God's word and leading the lost out of the darkness and into the light. For we all must focus on our one true purpose, and continue to give all the glory to HIM Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

Be Blessed,

Wayne

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Gladiator4God

i knew George would correct the serving him comment hes always said hes the custodian of this great site.......nad may i add this too is my church away from church.....and may God greatly bless this site and those who fellowship on it

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

I really do enjoy this site. And it is true some of the discussions here do get heated. However, one thing is certain, I truly do not believe that anyone here who is a believer truly is wanting to hurt one another. Our focus should be on God and his son, Jesus Christ, who I REALLY hope returns VERY SOON. Sometimes what everybody needs is to relax, ask forgiveness, and to give each other a big hug. :hug:

• Thumbs Up 1