• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Thanks for posting. There have been times when I felt the chat mods picked on certain chatters and times when I felt the response to "trolls" really didn't seem Christian at all. This was years ago and it has become better. I am thankful to God for George and for this ministry. I continually pray for Worthy, the mods and the chatters. We must treat each other with love and compassion. We can disagree and not be offencive to others.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Hello dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

We have seen unbelieveable growth on Worthy Boards in the past few months -- Praise God! With the boards growing at a rate of over 1,000 people per month, it's become apparent to the ministry that we needed to get more people actively involved.

We are creating an new group called "Worthy Watchman" in order to have a system of checks and balances so that TRUST can be maintained from the leadership of Worthy Boards to every member.

We have sent private messages to a limited number of veteran members of the boards to see if they'll accept this new responsibility. Just to let you know, this is not some "social" club or some "clic" this all about serving our Lord! It's about people saying -- I'm willing to take on more responsibility because I want to see Jesus magnified here!

Basically Worthy Watchman is similiar to deacons or elders in a Church.

Worthy Watchman will have a multi-fold purpose.

First, every Worthy Watchman will be able to carefully monitor and review every moderator action. Although in the past we used Royal Members to review every moderator action, we are now altering the process so that Worthy Watchman will resume this responsibility.

Worthy Ministries believes strongly in creating an atmosphere of accountabilty for every participant in the ministry. We strongly believe that Iron sharpens Iron and we are desiring to be sharper!

Secondly, it's our desire to maintain the integrity of the boards and maintain it's true focus which is to see the lost come to the Lord, while discipling and building up the body of Messiah!

We have moved the Study Groups Forum to the top of the forums, so we can maintain our focus! Although only active members of the ministry can start posts anyone may reply in the forum to topics started.

Worthy Watchman will be assisting the leadership of the boards to help disciple, train and raise up the next generation of on-fire believers!

Our desire is to improve the atmosphere on the boards -- we recognize it's all about Jesus! Because whatever done in this life will surely pass, but only what's done for Jesus will surely last!

On a side note, there were several people that left the ministry -- we regret the misunderstandings between brothers and sisters in the Lord, but we will continue to press forward for the Kingdom.

Although the accusations of "deceit" of "deception" seem to linger, rest assured that nothing of the sort happened. It merely was one misunderstanding that led to another misunderstanding, that led to another misunderstanding, that led to another misunderstanding -- and before you knew it -- it was a snowball effect that spiraled completely out of control.

I want you to know that every Worthy Watchman has evaluated in full detail, all the evidence surrounding the situation and are in agreement with the leadership of Worthy Boards.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

Praise God! I enjoy being on worthy.

Thanks for posting. There have been times when I felt the chat mods picked on certain chatters and times when I felt the response to "trolls" really didn't seem Christian at all. This was years ago and it has become better. I am thankful to God for George and for this ministry. I continually pray for Worthy, the mods and the chatters. We must treat each other with love and compassion. We can disagree and not be offencive to others.

:) That is nice Alien. :)

God Bless you, Alien, and continue to walk with the Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Yes Paul,

We are very blessed to have such a place as `Worthy,` where we can chat, listen to other`s views & work through different understandings of scripture. To be able to do this in such a well moderated forum is very precious, as many other forums are not so carefully moderated, & thus the environment is not as safe. Like you Paul I do appreciate all those who work behind the scenes, tirelessly giving of their time, energy & gifting in the Lord to help the Body of Christ reach out to others & grow together in Him. A big `thank you to them. :41: & our prayers. :th_praying:

Blessings, bro. Marilyn.

Yes Paul,

We are very blessed to have such a place as `Worthy,` where we can chat, listen to other`s views & work through different understandings of scripture. To be able to do this in such a well moderated forum is very precious, as many other forums are not so carefully moderated, & thus the environment is not as safe. Like you Paul I do appreciate all those who work behind the scenes, tirelessly giving of their time, energy & gifting in the Lord to help the Body of Christ reach out to others & grow together in Him. A big `thank you to them. :41: & our prayers. :th_praying:

Blessings, bro. Marilyn.

:) Blessings sis

This post is awesome :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to All...

I will certainly continue to pray for this Ministry,Lord knows "we all need prayer"........................ I don't know half the people on this thread but I do not frequent the chat room......we are ALL the Body of Christ though & may the Holy Spirit guide each one,all for Gods Glory & His Will be done!                With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings to All...

I will certainly continue to pray for this Ministry,Lord knows "we all need prayer"........................ I don't know half the people on this thread but I do not frequent the chat room......we are ALL the Body of Christ though & may the Holy Spirit guide each one,all for Gods Glory & His Will be done!                With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings Kwik! :) :) :)

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/15/1981

This site literally saved my life couple of years ago....  Not a christian....but so glad i found this site and the people in here!

This site literally saved my life couple of years ago....  Not a christian....but so glad i found this site and the people in here!

That is good to hear Thy. Praise the Lord!! :)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

Wow this is an old thread going all the way back to "2004"

Just wondering was there a specific reason "why" behind digging and bringing this old thread back up again.